What's new

Modi invited to USA

if he was banned now the ban uplifted, there is no need to thump your chest. it is the indians who are reacting according to the tunes the american plays on you people and your representative. if they want you cry, you cry,
exactly what are you trying to say my chinese friend???
let me explain you the scenario.
modi was banned in uk and us for 2002 bjp-muslim riots.
now they are coming to him and lifting the ban because they see business.
this means a clear win for modi.

I have pity on you people. Not only the leader of your opposing party need an interview by one of your bosses, but also the cheerleaders do not know an invitation is a de facto humiliation!

leader of opposition is sushma swaraj not modi.he is a cheif minister of a state in india..why is going to other countries anything wrong??dont ur leaders go anywhere??even obama gave many interviews here in india.

exactly what are you trying to say my chinese friend???
let me explain you the scenario.
modi was banned in uk and us for 2002 bjp-muslim riots.
now they are coming to him and lifting the ban because they see business.
this means a clear win for modi.

as usual as a typical indian cheerleading drag on to nowhere. I have stated my viewpoint PERIOD

oh one more, not even the pinoys candidate for the pm job needs a prior interview

as usual as a typical indian cheerleading drag on to nowhere. I have stated my viewpoint PERIOD

oh one more, not even the pinoys candidate for the pm job needs a prior interview

who said anything abt p.m??hes not even publicly announced as a pm candidate why are u bothering so much?hes going there as a chief minister to adress the indian diaspora there and attract further investments from the entrepreneurs of u.s..

i don't cheerlead for nobody.
i don't know what the fuss is all about?
he just gave an interview.
celebrities give interviews and so does politicians.
maybe this thing is not common in china.

and please if you want to debate don't get personal.if you want to get personal don't reply me.

the gap between us is huge. smoke better quality grass next time to boost your illusions up bigger
who said he is not elected? China has strong leadership all along! They dont need an american interview!
I have pity on you people. Not only the leader of your opposing party needs an interview by one of your bosses, but also the cheerleaders do not know an invitation is a de facto humiliation!

Why are you burning your as$ here?? :disagree: ,, You ask questions and when people answer them correctly with out understanding their replies you post your own templates of anti India material.
Chinese IQ starts with anti India material and stops with some insults here in PDF:lol:

Most of the time they get humiliated here too :agree:

insecure idiotic responses by indian members :facepalm:

NaMo is our choice for PM. If indian public appoints him PM, all nations will respect our decision.
There is hardly a need to jump up n down just because he was invited by a US delegation.

Back
Top Bottom