What's new

Modi indirectly admits superiority of Pakistan’s air force

Pakistani airforce are far superior then Indian airforce.
1971, Pakistanis inflicted heavy damage on Indian military.

"This airforce(the PAF), is second to none"
The air war lasted two weeks and the Pakistanis scored a
three-to-one kill ratio, knocking out 102 Russian-made Indian jets and losing thirty-four airplanes of their own. I'm certain about the figures because I went out several times a day in a chopper and counted the wrecks below." "They were really good, aggressive dogfighters and proficient in gunnery and air combat tactics. I was damned impressed. Those guys just lived and breathed flying.

In 1965, Pakistanis really whipped India's rear end.

Pakistan claims to have destroyed something like 1/3rd the Indian Air Force, and foreign observers, who are in a position to know say that Pakistani pilots have claimed even higher kills than this; but the Pakistani Air Force are being scrupulously honest in evaluating these claims. They are crediting Pakistan Air Force only those killings that can be checked from other sources.
But these bastard Indians claim they defeated us in 1948, 1965, 1971, and 1998. With the exception of 1971 (when harami Benagalis in PAF exposed every secret of ours to the enemy), PAF has always fvcked Indians just like we did this time. But you know what, these shameless bast@rds will claim next year that India defeated Pakistan in 2019 too.

I think its time that we stop with the chest thumping and start planning for the future. we know IAF learns from its mistakes(somewhat) and tries to make up for them (use of high altitude precision bombs after getting shot down in kargil proves this), they will do so again. and when that happens, we need to be ready. what modi said is nothing to be happy about, it simply signals that he may fast track Rafale procurement, and may even increase the order.

We need SAMs and ABM systems(loads of them) ASAP, fighter jets will take time to be procured and inducted.

I think its time that we stop with the chest thumping and start planning for the future. we know IAF learns from its mistakes(somewhat) and tries to make up for them (use of high altitude precision bombs after getting shot down in kargil proves this), they will do so again. and when that happens, we need to be ready. what modi said is nothing to be happy about, it simply signals that he may fast track Rafale procurement, and may even increase the order.

We need SAMs and ABM systems(loads of them) ASAP, fighter jets will take time to be procured and inducted.

100%. We need to adapt and work hard to achieve the best. We are proud of our achievements, but this game has just started.

Rafale fighter jets are very capable jets. Pakistan should be alert if they indeed buy them. Nonetheless, it should take very long time before actual delivery.

We will work something out with our Chinese allies. Rafale is just another problem that needs solving. There are enough solutions to this problem.

Last edited:
One needs a real big heart to admit his failure. I appreciate Modi has admited IAF failure but did not admit his Policy failure.

What Pakistan has shown in this short engagement is that its Air Force highly motivated and very well trained.

So India needs motivation and highly skilled training to counter PAF. No matter which platform they have including Rafale, they are no match to Pakistani pilots. This is not a boast. This is just stating fact.

Indian Air Force is very demoralized after Wednesday. They have replaced their Air Chief of the Kashmir airspace. This in itself is an admission of failure regardless of what their media pukes.

A lil' something I designed earlier today. I don't have facebook OR twitter, so I thought i'd share it here.

Modi%20%20Abhinandan.jpg

@Horus @Dazzler @Sabretooth @Pakhtoon yum @Aiman talha hashmi @Okasha Zahid @Windjammer @Maxpane @Imran Khan @Dazzler @araz @Umair Nawaz @JohnWick @hassan1 @salman-1 @khanasifm @fatman17 @ghazi52 @Knuckles @Super Falcon @HRK @war&peace @Zulfiqar @Ozee @Liquidmetal @MBilal106 @mingle @Liquidmetal @Hodor @Oscar @Imran Khan @Path-Finder @Mrc @Starlord @graphican @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @The Sandman

Rules havw cahnged india is now confident that it can do repeated strikes ..Pakistan thus needs an urgent revamp of air force ..this os going to be vwry difficult with current economic crisis

100%. We need to adapt and work hard to achieve the best. We are proud of our achievements, but this game has just started.

This!!!!............POTW!!!!!...... ..We have been successful this time but we need to continue to work hard. I think the next step should be either to design a 5th generation fighter jet (project AZM) or begin the procurement of J-20 or J-31.

Back
Top Bottom