What's new

Modi in the U.A.E. Joint Statement in Full

Lol as your govt especially modi is begging from other countries to run their factories in home so our India so our make in India dream come true but so far it's a big fail..

ur answer above can tell how intelligent are you , we dont beg like ur country whose econony depend on it , in our country foreign companies invest to get profit , to make money out it , also so far 19 billion dollars of fdi came in india, already here not on papers , our new friend UAE have promised to invest from their infrastructure funds about 75 billion dollars in our country.

wht about ur begging country

in our country foreign companies invest to get profit , to make money out it
And in rest of the world its opposite of that ?? No one is dumb enough to invest for nothing !!
• New friend haha OK when they invest and it becomes reality then let me know and I hope they won't back off as they also need a lot of funds and money to invest in their own country...still your country tops the list in receiving Aids from different countries + there is a difference BTW taking loans and begging..Mr.toilet less...

And in rest of the world its opposite of that ?? No one is dumb enough to invest for nothing !!
• New friend haha OK when they invest and it becomes reality then let me know and I hope they won't back off as they also need a lot of funds and money to invest in their own country...still your country tops the list in receiving Aids from different countries + there is a difference BTW taking loans and begging..Mr.toilet less...

see still uneducated , our govt does not recieve any aid but it get directly transfered to ngo for varios work , not like ur begging country whose economy runs on begging money from different sources

also loan tht we pay with interest not like ur begging country who default everytime.

mr toiletless hahahhahahah man i live in a 10 bedroom ,5 bathroom house in 2 kanals :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom