What's new

Modi has become a prisoner of his own image

FOR US BRAHMAPUTRA IS ALREADY DEAD, I HAVE SEEN THE RIVER WITH MY OWN EYES,

THANKS TO YOUR RIVER LINKING PROJECT. TO DIVERT WATER TO INDIA'S WATER STARVED REGIONS.
WE STAND TO LOOSE NOTHING MORE THAN THE DAMAGE YOU HAVE ALREADY INFLICTED UPON US.

NOW BE READY TO FACE SIMILAR CONSEQUENCES.

REMEMBER THE NEXT WAR WILL BE BASED ON WATERS:sniper::sniper:

Hindu fundos and terrorists have hyped his image to the extreme that he is now in a tight corner. No space to maneuver. Damn if you do and damn if you dont.

FOR US BRAHMAPUTRA IS ALREADY DEAD, I HAVE SEEN THE RIVER WITH MY OWN EYES,

THANKS TO YOUR RIVER LINKING PROJECT. TO DIVERT WATER TO INDIA'S WATER STARVED REGIONS.
WE STAND TO LOOSE NOTHING MORE THAN THE DAMAGE YOU HAVE ALREADY INFLICTED UPON US.

NOW BE READY TO FACE SIMILAR CONSEQUENCES.

REMEMBER THE NEXT WAR WILL BE BASED ON WATERS:sniper::sniper:
I was wasting my time and effort while replying to you.

I was wasting my time and effort while replying to you.
He's not really wrong though. Not much left of Brahmaputra for Bangladesh. It's pretty much dead even in the rainy season.

Last edited:
He's not really wrong though. Not much left of Brahmaputra for Bangladesh. It's pretty much dead even in the rainy season.
Surprised. Brahmaputra carries huge amount of silt so there are numerous islands(char) along the river. But river is huge in Assam especially during the rainy season. At some points its as wide as 7-8 Km. As per statistics its average flow is 20,000 cubic meters per sec as against Ganges' 16,000 cubic meters per sec. While the Indus is only 6500 cubic meters per sec.

From what I know Padma dries up due to farakka in dry season but Bangladesh gets 60% of its water from Brahmaputra. I am always amazed by the pictures of huge rivers of Bangladesh. Meghna and Jamuna both are mainly distributaries of Brahmaputra and they are really wide almost stretching upto the horizon. So many ferry accidents also in Bangladesh.

In India's ambitious river linking projects there is proposal to transfer water from water surplus Brahmaputra to relatively water starved Ganges. So quite surprised when you say that Brahmaputra is dead

Surprised. Brahmaputra carries huge amount of silt so there are numerous islands(char) along the river. But river is huge in Assam especially during the rainy season. At some points its as wide as 7-8 Km. As per statistics its average flow is 20,000 cubic meters per sec as against Ganges' 16,000 cubic meters per sec. While the Indus is only 6500 cubic meters per sec.

From what I know Padma dries up due to farakka in dry season but Bangladesh gets 60% of its water from Brahmaputra. I am always amazed by the pictures of huge rivers of Bangladesh. Meghna and Jamuna both are mainly distributaries of Brahmaputra and they are really wide almost stretching upto the horizon. So many ferry accidents also in Bangladesh.

In India's ambitious river linking projects there is proposal to transfer water from water surplus Brahmaputra to relatively water starved Ganges. So quite surprised when you say that Brahmaputra is dead
Brahmaputra is joined by Teesta in Bangladesh which carries the major flow as far as I know. The flow that comes from India is not that huge. And Brahmaputra in Bangladesh is rather unstable. A bit of higher flow can cause great flood. India usually doesn't let much water flow to Bangladesh which is something done with agreements by China, India & Bangladesh as far as I know. Brahmaputra is pretty dead in Bangladesh. But it dies have significance as the water flows through every major rivers in Bangladesh.

Surgical strikes: India is said to have kept America in the loop
http://ecoti.in/M0vM-Z via @economictimes

US, India military relationship is the closest ever: Ashton Carter
http://ecoti.in/4mFM7a via @economictimes

Uncle Sam helped India jam Pak Radars !! Interesting
1f601.png

Top Jewish body writes to PM Narendra Modi on Uri attack -
Top Jewish body writes to PM Modi on Uri attack. Not many will be able to decipher this message
1f601.png
1f601.png

http://www.ecoti.in/FtCgxb !! Interesting Times
1f60e.png

He reminds of Trump. Full of lies and anger. Always blaming and scapegoating others. To top it all, the guy has a terrible record and his past is filled with atrocities against minorities. In short, a disgusting character. Whether we like it or not, this is what Indian people chose. This is what India stands for today. Intolerance.
Guy is a masali by nature and has power
so he is danger to everyone around him

Bangladesh needs to take this issue with utmost importance with its PRIME INVESTOR China.

Bangladesh needs to take this issue with utmost importance with its PRIME INVESTOR China.
China is the sole cause of the problem and have similar problems with Mekong river probably in South East Asia as well. Brahmaputra has no dams in India. So if at all BD feels that their is artificial reduction in flow they will have to take it up with China. China has run of the river based projects in Tibet on the river. 510 MW zangmu dam. Correct me if there are more dams.

He reminds of Trump. Full of lies and anger. Always blaming and scapegoating others. To top it all, the guy has a terrible record and his past is filled with atrocities against minorities. In short, a disgusting character. Whether we like it or not, this is what Indian people chose. This is what India stands for today. Intolerance.

we are getting a lecture from someone who has discrimination part and parcel of their constitution

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom