What's new

Modi has accepted Nawaz's invite to Pakistan

Pakistan should not poke its nose on Modi's character, if he has done wrong against muslim minority in Gujarat then his fate will be decided by indian judicial system. Pakistan has to deal with Modi just like any other indian leader. By the way Congress is much much bigger enemy of pakistan than Modi's BJP for one simple reason , BJP and RSS has never hidden their hatred against pakistan but the congi leftists have caused all sorts of damage to pakistan but have kept a good smile to deceive perception of people in pakistan. The congress leftist evils were much bigger threat for pakistan than openly anti-pakistan BJP or RSS at least BJP and RSS are honest and brave to disclose their hatred. It is much easier to deal with a declared enemy than a deceptive hidden enemy.

Modi is lucky , Pakistani PM is helping him to rebuilt his liberal image in world scenario.After Gujrat incident extremely damage his world image.

Haha....I think you are (seriously) fooling yourself that Pakistani PM has a great STANDING in the world. I am sorry to say, but he don't.

BTW, how long he can AVOID meeting with Modi when he has become the PM of the largest neighbor of Pakistan? Can he afford to?

Pakistan should not poke its nose on Modi's character, if he has done wrong against muslim minority in Gujarat then his fate will be decided by indian judicial system. Pakistan has to deal with Modi just like any other indian leader. By the way Congress is much much bigger enemy of pakistan than Modi's BJP for one simple reason , BJP and RSS has never hidden their hatred against pakistan but the congi leftists have caused all sorts of damage to pakistan but have kept a good smile to deceive perception of people in pakistan. The congress leftist evils were much bigger threat for pakistan than openly anti-pakistan BJP or RSS at least BJP and RSS are honest and brave to disclose their hatred. It is much easier to deal with a declared enemy than a deceptive hidden enemy.

There's some truth to what you say - but what has over the years is that FP has become independent of whoever is in power. The policies now will most likely remain in continuity for the present GOI as well.

Other than more focus on certain countries and regions which come into effect based on the PM's personality - I will not expect any radical deviations or changes to what the previous govt pursued in their FP.

perfect example of Mu pe ram ram bagal ma chree...

Why expect miracles in the first place? the invitations went out to all SAARC countries and NS accepted it knowing fully well no serious deliberations will be done. It's not like anyone tricked him into attending - it was his call to attend and our duty to be good hosts.

Not going to happen any time soon. A proper bilateral visit from either side is a long way away.

Modi need acceptability in the region and Nawaz provide him .

Modi is lucky , Pakistani PM is helping him to rebuilt his liberal image in world scenario.After Gujrat incident extremely damage his world image.
Excuse me??? LOL Way before even Mr. NM started rallying for elections. EU started tearing apart in deciding whether to continue to keep boycotting Mr. NM or just boycott the boycotting. And meanwhile many countries ended the boycott and started visiting Gujarat and initiated improving relations more and more.

Yes, there he was during elections promising us that he will go to war with Pakistan and kick your rears and eat your nation for breakfast and pull out your PM's nasal hairs for torture and here he is making yaar yaar with your PM and arranging visits like two new neighbors. I even bought extra popcorn for the next five years in anticipation of a hot juicy war at our borders. We got robbed!
Aur Lagao naray :pleasantry:Ab ki Baar Modi Sarkar :pleasantry:

LMAO you serious? It's actually other way around that Mr. NS accepted and attended the ceremony which helped him improve his reputation. Be real dude!

Excuse me??? LOL Way before even Mr. NM started rallying for elections. EU started tearing apart in deciding whether to continue to keep boycotting Mr. NM or just boycott the boycotting. And meanwhile many countries ended the boycott and started visiting Gujarat and initiated improving relations more and more.
yeah thats Why Modi couldn't get a Visa to the US until he became PM :D

I really hope we make something of this opportunity.

I can sense efforts of reconciliation! I tell you what, for everything bad said about Modi, I've never truly felt so optimistic.

It all depends on how the hard liners are handled in both countries..... When it comes to India, most of the hardliners are in the modi camp, and they hardly going to make any difference or any impact..... But when it comes to Pak , probably you can tell us more...

The whole Modi boycott drama from the west, especially US started because of intense lobbying from Congress and its allies. They did not realize Modi's potential at that time. As soon as it was clear that Modi was emerging as a national leader that changed. Modi does not need Nawaz Sharif for that.

Last edited:

Yes the whold world revolves around nawaz sharif , even obama will also be provided acceptability by pakistani prime minister, people and their delusions.

Back
Top Bottom