What's new

Featured Modi govt formally confirms that India took two big loans from China in the thick of the border standoff

Whats fake about this?

This is Chinese led initiative bank and financial source and India has acquired loans. Why is it false claim?
Why do indians believe they can walk on water and not bow graciously and accept loans? Is it the standard "we are super power and dont believe in loans"?

Says plenty about mindset of Indian hierarchy. Take our land - butcher our soldiers - take prisoners and do whatever you want and we will delete TikTok but continue begging for loans....

@masterchief_mirza @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Verve @PAKISTANFOREVER @Rafi
This made my day. Thank you.

"China had either sought or given up veto power in the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)” this is very diplomating answering, doesn’t refute anything I said. AIIB is Beijing product. No China no AIIB. India took greater I’m proportional sized loan to its stake.
Quote it correctly :
China's vice finance minister said Wednesday that the assumption that "China had either sought or given up veto power in the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)" is untrue

India took greater I’m proportional sized loan to its stake.
Also, India's total stake in the bank is 8.52 billion. How come India took greater than proportional sized loan to its stake? Total loans approved to India were 4.3 billion till July 2020

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom