What's new

Modi Government Plans On Introducing A Cow Ministry, Says BJP President Amit Shah

Sigh

Chandal, you really must limit yourself to oiling your greasy black locks with fresh coconut oil and doing mooga wooga. :taz:

Shapoorji Pallonji Mistry is a Muslim.

Feroze Ghandy was a Muslim.

You sure there are no Muslims hidden in your bloodlines chandal?

Obscurity? Sure man. The only time I notice a mallu is when he smiles. Really wide. :lol::lol::lol:

Cheers, Doc

Are you repeating what I said ? :cheesy:

You notice a mallu, we mallu's don't even notice a bawa :lol: ............ you have ceased being relevant. A remnant of an infamous past forgotten by all and destined to be forgetting by history after you fade away in a few decades.

Are you repeating what I said ? :cheesy:

You notice a mallu, we mallu's don't even notice a bawa :lol: ............ you have ceased being relevant. A remnant of an infamous past forgotten by all and destined to be forgetting by history after you fade away in a few decades.

No I only notice you guys (and girls) when you smile. Really wide.

Its providence that chandals are generally the smiley friendly sort.

Helps keep them out of harm's way. Unless one gets chopped into 36 pieces of course.

P.S. Do you take a few home for an evening snack on the sly? Real cultured high society stuff we see on TV everyday.

Cheers, Doc

No I only notice you guys (and girls) when you smile. Really wide.

Its providence that chandals are generally the smiley friendly sort.

Helps keep them out of harm's way. Unless one gets chopped into 36 pieces of course.

P.S. Do you take a few home for an evening snack on the sly? Real cultured high society stuff we see on TV everyday.

Cheers, Doc

Yes, we get it. You notice us while we ignore you :lol:

Must be hard for you.

Now be a good bawa and bow down and touch our feet and say THANK YOU for letting your ancestors live among us.

Yes, we get it. You notice us while we ignore you :lol:

Must be hard for you.

Now be a good bawa and bow down and touch our feet and say THANK YOU for letting your ancestors live among us.

Not ignoring. Only smiling really wide, ingratiatingly. A little unnerving at first. But at least you know they're there.

But honestly, all we see are dark natives. The coconut oil is a bit (lot) off putting.

But once you get past that (olfactory fatigue) they are actually pretty nice natives. Friendly. Docile. Eager to please.

Political. Clanny. But again, does not affect those not at the same level.

The pros of these natives is that they were quick to get educated. Pity they had a shithole of a state so most went abroad to work. Funnily on Arab soil.

Then come on the internet and play act the tough Hindutvawadis.

Pretty funny actually. Like seeing small ferrets fight and puff their chests out.

What else? Ok the women, but I will not go there. Have never done that with any of my ladies. Don't mean to start just because one of her little black men is feeling antsy.

Cheers, Doc

Logial..Being majority hindu country BJP needs to take care of majority sentiments to win next election

Not ignoring. Only smiling really wide, ingratiatingly. A little unnerving at first. But at least you know they're there.

But honestly, all we see are dark natives. The coconut oil is a bit (lot) off putting.

But once you get past that (olfactory fatigue) they are actually pretty nice natives. Friendly. Docile. Eager to please.

Political. Clanny. But again, does not affect those not at the same level.

The pros of these natives is that they were quick to get educated. Pity they had a shithole of a state so most went abroad to work. Funnily on Arab soil.

Then come on the internet and play act the tough Hindutvawadis.

Pretty funny actually. Like seeing small ferrets fight and puff their chests out.

What else? Ok the women, but I will not go there. Have never done that with any of my ladies. Don't mean to start just because one of her little black men is feeling antsy.

Cheers, Doc

We get it bawa. You see us everywhere and you can't help commenting on us, while we continue to ignore you as if are some worth less $hit.

How does that make you feel ? ......... don't reply. I really don't care.

Just wanted to demonstrate how irrelevant you are. Now be a good bawa and fade away.

We get it bawa. You see us everywhere and you can't help commenting on us, while we continue to ignore you as if are some worth less $hit.

How does that make you feel ? ......... don't reply. I really don't care.

Just wanted to demonstrate how irrelevant you are. Now be a good bawa and fade away.

Keep smiling chandal.

And don't turn your back.

Not till you have a set of really white dentures fitted there as well. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cheers, Doc

I would like to believe so... Though ideally it should have been the Indian government, but they have hijacked it:frown:

What will you do when religious minorities are classified on a district level basis ?

Oh yeah coming next year :cheesy:

Murshidabad, Mallapuram, Moradabad Hindus will be recognised as minority and given minority benefits

Same in Anantnag, Doda, Shopian, Baramulla.

Keep smiling chandal.

And don't turn your back.

Not till you have a set of really white dentures fitted there as well. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cheers, Doc

So now you are destined to live your life by staring into Mallu @ss hole ? :lol:

Give us a good licking while you are there. And remember to wipe that brown stuff from your nose.

So now you are destined to live your life by staring into Mallu @ss hole ? :lol:

Give us a good licking while you are there. And remember to wipe that brown stuff from your nose.

Remember to say CHEESE first chandal. Both sides. :rofl:

Don't want to be running you over in the dark.

Then more whining. Indian druglord runs native tribal over.

Tribesmen up in arms. Start chopping each other into small pieces in peaceful chandal protest.

All on national TV.

Cheers, Doc

Remember to say CHEESE first chandal. Both sides. :rofl:

Don't want to be running you over in the dark.

Then more whining. Indian druglord runs native tribal over.

Tribesmen up in arms. Start chopping each other into small pieces in peaceful chandal protest.

All on national TV.

Cheers, Doc

Ufff ......... stop your whining bawa. Its getting tiresome.

You must be some masochist to keep demanding repeated public humiliation. No wonder you are going extinct. Now SHOO.

Ufff ......... stop your whining bawa. Its getting tiresome.

You must be some masochist to keep demanding repeated public humiliation. No wonder you are going extinct. Now SHOO.

Effeminate chandal going shooo.

Sighhh man. Seriously. Lets get together. Let me show you some moves.

When will you guys learn how to fight?

Anyone comes and friggin chops you up. And all you say is shooo?

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom