What's new

Modi Government Plans On Introducing A Cow Ministry, Says BJP President Amit Shah

Considering the past track record of media misquoting/exaggerating such news it could be.
Considering that Politicians have had this habit of making statements and backtracking, media can't be faulted you see.

I understand.

You're butt pained because while Parsis built India, your chandal gang was fleeing for nursing and menial labor jobs to the Gelf.

You need to deal with it. Parsis are affluent. Educated. Cultured. And your racial superiors.

And I need not belabor the point on looks. Aryan v Australoid. Please ....

Cheers, Doc

I am painting the true history of the parsis what show them as COLLABORATORS of the British in exploiting the Hindus AND Muslims.

If you cannot handle reality, that is YOUR problem.

But your history as british collaborators is your Uncomfortable reality.

Parsis are affluent, educated but not cultured. :lol: ..... and certainly not anyone's "racial" superior.

If anything your racial inferiority is demonstrated by your rapid elimination from the rest of the racial diversity of the world. :disagree:

Your "ship building" was a gift from the british who disallowed the ship builders from India to build ships and grated those rights to parsis for being loyal dogs.

India was the Global leader in SHIP Building. While the british ships back in the days did not survive for more than 6 to 7 yeas. Ships built in Bengal and Kerala lasted for 25-30 years. I am talking about the TEAK ships.

Such was the fame of the Hindu ship builders.

LOL at your claims of being "ship builders" :lol:

I am painting the true history of the parsis what show them as COLLABORATORS of the British in exploiting the Hindus AND Muslims.

If you cannot handle reality, that is YOUR problem.

But your history as british collaborators is your Uncomfortable reality.

Parsis are affluent, educated but not cultured. :lol: ..... and certainly not anyone's "racial" superior.

If anything your racial inferiority is demonstrated by your rapid elimination from the rest of the racial diversity of the world. :disagree:

Your "ship building" was a gift from the british who disallowed the ship builders from India to build ships and grated those rights to parsis for being loyal dogs.

India was the Global leader in SHIP Building. While the british ships back in the days did not survive for more than 6 to 7 yeas. Ships built in Bengal and Kerala lasted for 25-30 years. I am talking about the TEAK ships.

Such was the fame of the Hindu ship builders.

LOL at your claims of being "ship builders" :lol:

Hindus are ship builders?

You do not have a maritime history worth writing a single A4 page on. And that's if you are really into flowery prose :lol:

Parsis on the other hand taught even the master shipbuilders of Glasgow a thing or two about building the finest ships. Something the Brits acknowledge to this day.

Do you know who built the ship on which the US Declaration of Independence was signed upon?

Do you know where the surname Wadia originated from?

Get lost black chandal. You're disgusting even on the screen.

Cheers, Doc

Hindus are ship builders?

You do not have a maritime history worth writing a single A4 page on. And that's if you are really into flowery prose :lol:

Parsis on the other hand taught even the master shipbuilders of Glasgow a thing or two about building the finest ships. Something the Brits acknowledge to this day.

Do you know who built the ship on which the US Declaration of Independence was signed upon?

Do you know where the surname Wadia originated from?

Get lost black chandal. You're disgusting even on the screen.

Cheers, Doc

Here is your "secular" leader talking about Hindu Shipbuilding :lol: ........ do take time out to hear him out in full. It will be educative for an ignorant racist like you.

LOL at your "wadia". Wadia's came all the way to Kerala to learn ship building.

All the ships the Wadia built for the queen of England were made from Malabar Teak. Where did you think he learned that trick ? :lol:

Wadia's got into the ship building for doing the Drug trade in opium. They teamed up with the largest drug Mafia of that time, the sasoon family to set up the mazagoan docks. :lol:

All of them drug mafia's who now claim to be "respectable" . LOL.

SO who is the real CHANDAL bawa ? your ancestors or mine ? :lol:

Here is your "secular" leader talking about Hindu Shipbuilding :lol: ........ do take time out to hear him out in full. It will be educative for an ignorant racist like you.

LOL at your "wadia". Wadia's came all the way to Kerala to learn ship building.

All the ships the Wadia built for the queen of England were made from Malabar Teak. Where did you think he learned that trick ? :lol:

Wadia's got into the ship building for doing the Drug trade in opium. They teamed up with the largest drug Mafia of that time, the sasoon family to set up the mazagoan docks. :lol:

All of them drug mafia's who now claim to be "respectable" . LOL.

SO who is the real CHANDAL bawa ? your ancestors or mine ? :lol:

Only your kind are chandals buddy. Frankly if we did not share a nation, we would be wary around semi-human life forms at the best of times. :haha:

Being frank, as we both generally are ....

Drugs. Ships. Cotton. Land. Construction. Textiles. Oil. Iron and Steel. Locomotives. Automobiles. Barristers. Doctors. Architects and legendary builders. Journalists. Parliamentarians. Chief Justices. Painters. Musicians. Conductors (of philharmonics - not bus and snake boat conductors like chandals). PVC winning Tank Commanders. Fighter pilots. Field Marshalls. Generals in medieval and modern day Indian armies. Fathers of Indian Nuclear Programs. Top Naxal ideologues. Some of India's finest modern dancers. Super Models. Miss India's. Mr India's. Constitutional experts. Pharmaceuticals. Cement. Biologicals. Horse breeders. Airlines (owners - not chandal stewards). Landlords and agriculturists (another side of my dad's side).

How many more you want to accuse the Parsis of?

For a community of under a hundred thousand, they've done it all. Fade out and die? Who cares? They were Lions when they lived.

Not black wimpy chandals with smelly coconut oiled hair munching appams. :sick:

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Only your kind are chandals buddy. Frankly if we did not share a nation, we would be wary around semi-human life forms at the best of times. Being frank, as we both generally are.

Drugs. Ships. Cotton. Land. Construction. Textiles. Oil. Iron and Steel. Locomotives. Automobiles. Barristers. Doctors. Architects and legendary builders. Journalists. Parliamentarians. Chief Justices. Painters. Musicians. Conductors (of philharmonics - not bus and snake boat conductors like chandals). PVC winning Tank Commanders. Fighter pilots. Field Marshalls. Generals in medieval and modern day Indian armies. Fathers of Indian Nuclear Programs. Top Naxal ideologues. Some of India's finest modern dancers. Super Models. Miss India's.
Pharmaceuticals. Cement. Biologicals. Horse breeders. Airlines (owners - not chandal stewards).

How many more you want to accuse the Parsis of?

For a community of under a hundred thousand, they've done it all. Fade out and die? Who cares? They were Lions when they lived.

Not black wimpy chandals with smelly coconut oiled hair munching appams.

Cheers, Doc

Soulless, morally defunct, drug merchants of death who now claim to be respectable :lol:

Your contribution to all sectors in Hindu society is a testimony to the famed Hindu tolerance that allowed your kind to exist without discrimination and helped you become contributing members of hindu society.

You pay that back by being a ignorant racist. THAT is your "culture". The "values" of your non existent "civilization" that exist by imitating the british. LOL. How pathetic is that ?

Every community in India
has been into Ships. Cotton. Land. Construction. Textiles. Oil. Iron and Steel. Locomotives. Automobiles. Barristers. Doctors. Architects and legendary builders. Journalists. Parliamentarians. Chief Justices. Painters. Musicians. Conductors (of philharmonics - not bus and snake boat conductors like chandals). PVC winning Tank Commanders. Fighter pilots. Field Marshalls. Generals in medieval and modern day Indian armies. Nuclear Programs. Top Naxal ideologues. modern dancers. Super Models. Miss India's.
Pharmaceuticals. Cement. Biologicals. Horse breeders. Airlines. :cheesy:

They are not unique to parsis :lol:

What is unique to parsis is the DRUG trade and infamy as British collaborators that gave you and edge during british rule to exploit the hindus and PURCHASE and BUY "respectability" for this despicable deed.

Your identity as Loyal DOGS of the british is well established by history though modern 'secular' history has chosen to gloss over this fact.

Its only when the british kicked you out of the club, your tata was "outraged" and decided to build the Taj. As long as he was allowed into the british club and the hindus were kept out, he had no problem with it :lol:

Now bow and touch the feet of the black wimpy chandals with smelly coconut oiled hair munching appams, who allowed your kind to live in India when you were kicked out by your fellow muslims in Iran.

Bow down , touch our feet and say THANK YOU a hundred times to become worthy of our attention.

Soulless, morally defunct, drug merchants of death who now claim to be respectable :lol:

Your contribution to all sectors in Hindu society is a testimony to the famed Hindu tolerance that allowed your kind to exist without discrimination and helped you become contributing members of hindu society.

You pay that back by being a ignorant racist. THAT is your "culture". The "values" of your non existent "civilization" that exist by imitating the british. LOL. How pathetic is that ?

Every community in India
has been into Ships. Cotton. Land. Construction. Textiles. Oil. Iron and Steel. Locomotives. Automobiles. Barristers. Doctors. Architects and legendary builders. Journalists. Parliamentarians. Chief Justices. Painters. Musicians. Conductors (of philharmonics - not bus and snake boat conductors like chandals). PVC winning Tank Commanders. Fighter pilots. Field Marshalls. Generals in medieval and modern day Indian armies. Nuclear Programs. Top Naxal ideologues. modern dancers. Super Models. Miss India's.
Pharmaceuticals. Cement. Biologicals. Horse breeders. Airlines. :cheesy:

They are not unique to parsis :lol:

What is unique to parsis is the DRUG trade and infamy as British collaborators that gave you and edge during british rule to exploit the hindus and PURCHASE and BUY "respectability" for this despicable deed.

Your identity as Loyal DOGS of the british is well established by history though modern 'secular' history has chosen to gloss over this fact.

Its only when the british kicked you out of the club, your tata was "outraged" and decided to build the Taj. As long as he was allowed into the british club and the hindus were kept out, he had no problem with it :lol:

Now bow and touch the feet of the black wimpy chandals with smelly coconut oiled hair munching appams, who allowed your kind to live in India when you were kicked out by your fellow muslims in Iran.

Bow down , touch our feet and say THANK YOU a hundred times to become worthy of our attention.

Yes, everyone can be anything.

But there is probably no field where a Parsi is or has not been at the top.

Bar reproducing like bunnies of course.

You guys are really good at that. Ill give you that.

Are you comparing "communities" that number in the hundreds of millions, billion even, to one that is not even a hundred thousand strong? Can you get any more pathetic than that darkie? If I were you, I would be too embarrassed to open my mouth. But then I am me, and you are you, and that is where race comes in and does the trick.

Chandals gave the Parsis nothing. Only a few Parsis who actually take more than a school-level passing interest in history know who chandals are.

For most of them, a black face means madrasi or south Indian.

The finer nuances of chandalism is lost on most. Pity you have one of the few here on whom it is not. :omghaha:

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Yes, everyone can be anything.

But there is probably no field where a Parsi is or has not been at the top.

Bar reproducing like bunnies of course.

You guys are really good at that. Ill give you that.

Are you comparing "communities" that number in the hundreds of millions, billion even, to one that is not even a hundred thousand strong? Can you get any more pathetic than that darkie?

Chandals gave the Parsis nothing. Only a few Parsis who actually take more than a school-level passing interest in history know who chandals are.

For most of them, a black face means madrasi or south Indian.

The finer nuances of chandalism is lost on most. Pity you have one of the few here on whom it is not. :omghaha:

Cheers, Doc

You know, A barking dog has no effect on an Elephant out for a walk.

Even during the peak of the british raj there were never more than 35,000 British in India and they occupied ALL the highest posts in India :lol: ........ what does that prove ? that they were "superior" ? :cheesy:

What post they could not fill, they gave to their loyal DOGS.

Those were the Anglo Indians (bastard child of the british) and then came the parsis. :lol: LOL at your for claiming that reaching such posts were anything more than a reflection of your sycophancy to the british.

That is your true worth. One step lower to the bastard Anglo Indians. LOL.

After the British left, those posts were filled up by the loyal dogs of the british educated in the british way of life.

Those were again the parsis and the Nehru's of India. People who continued to suck up to the british.

Parsis are the defeated race who sucked up to the british only to find that they british threw them out like a fly in their "chai" after they stopped being useful to them. THAT is when they turned "patriot" and sucked up to the hindus and claimed to be 'secular'.

A good example of Parsis being loyal dogs to the british would be to show how the parsi Durg lord and billionaire Jamsedjee Jeejeebhoy who sucked up to the British governor of Bombay Sir Robert Grant and built the "Grant Hospital", for diplomatic protection.

I wonder what will be the roles and responsibilities of this ministry? Facilitating and promoting the usage of cow dung and urine in Indian society?

You know, A barking dog has no effect on an Elephant out for a walk.

Even during the peak of the british raj there were never more than 35,000 British in India and they occupied ALL the highest posts in India :lol: ........ what does that prove ? that they were "superior" ? :cheesy:

What post they could not fill, they gave to their loyal DOGS.

Those were the Anglo Indians (bastard child of the british) and then came the parsis. :lol: LOL at your for claiming that reaching such posts were anything more than a reflection of your sycophancy to the british.

That is your true worth. One step lower to the bastard Anglo Indians. LOL.

After the British left, those posts were filled up by the loyal dogs of the british educated in the british way of life.

Those were again the parsis and the Nehru's of India. People who continued to suck up to the british.

Parsis are the defeated race who sucked up to the british only to find that they british threw them out like a fly in their "chai" after they stopped being useful to them. THAT is when they turned "patriot" and sucked up to the hindus and claimed to be 'secular'.

A good example of Parsis being loyal dogs to the british would be to show how the parsi Durg lord and billionaire Jamsedjee Jeejeebhoy who sucked up to the British governor of Bombay Sir Robert Grant and built the "Grant Hospital", for diplomatic protection.

Too much butt hurt little man :lol:

They are still here. Time for you to right historical wrongs.

Cheers, Doc

I wonder what will be the roles and responsibilities of this ministry? Facilitating and promoting the usage of cow dung and urine in Indian society?

To protect cows from being raped first.

Everything comes after that prime directive.

Cheers, Doc

Too much butt hurt little man :lol:

They are still here. Time for you to right historical wrongs.

Cheers, Doc

The only butt hurt seems to be from you.

parsis have stopped being relevant in India anymore. Even your "Tata" is now owned by a Muslim called Pallonji Shapoorji Mistry :cheesy:

Your "BRITANIA" (funny name :P ) is being run out of the market by PATANJALI.

Your whole race is being driving to extinction and here you are preaching me of your supposed "superiority" :lol:

If I was an enemy of India, I would had laugh at you.. but since I am not - I am only sympathising with you.

The only butt hurt seems to be from you.

parsis have stopped being relevant in India anymore. Even your "Tata" is now owned by a Muslim called Pallonji Shapoorji Mistry :cheesy:

Your "BRITANIA" (funny name :P ) is being run out of the market by PATANJALI.

Your whole race is being driving to extension and here you are preaching me of your supposed "superiority" :lol:

Sigh

Chandal, you really must limit yourself to oiling your greasy black locks with fresh coconut oil and doing mooga wooga. :taz:

Shapoorji Pallonji Mistry is a Muslim.

Feroze Ghandy was a Muslim.

You sure there are no Muslims hidden in your bloodlines chandal?

Obscurity? Sure man. The only time I notice a mallu is when he smiles. Really wide. :lol::lol::lol:

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom