What's new

Modi government inches closer to national beef ban with Ramzan just few days away

My god you are dumb!!

Old argument.

@BlackIndian has already pounded you on that one. Can you think of something new? Otherwise, he won.
This guy has some serious mental defects and inferiority complex. He is even ashamed of using his own surname. He thinks marathis and Pakistanis are scared of some bhaiyya yadavas. Bhaiyyas are treated worse than stray dogs in Maharashtra. He talks about yadav going into wars. For that to happen yadavs needed a kingdom they ruled. But cattle herders dont become kings. He brags about courage of yadavs online. But these are the people who get beaten to death in mumbai local train. And mumbai police does not even investigate such cases. Because no cares about a dead yadav bhaiyya. His intellect is even lower than an average bhaiya.

Whats more funny these clueless virgin tough internet hinduwadiBhaiyyas from North like @SarthakGanguly @IndoCarib @randomradio @Kathin_Singh accuse me of being a Muslim false flagger. And these people have about zero knowledge about India and Hinduism.

Now let me disclose few of my background details. I was very religious and pro-hindutva in my teens. I have read vedas, gita, upanshids, puranas and manu smriti. I used to be the pandit during satya naryana pooja because I knew the shlokas and rituals. Most of these hindutva trolls havent read a single Hindu scripture. Yet they claim to be experts on Hinduism. I was involved with Arya Samaj. I had even attended few meetings of an extremist Hindu org Abhinav Bharat. I was part of Bajrang Dal youth org. I have been into confrontations with Muslims in real life as a part of Bajrang dal team. Unlike the keyboard warriors in here who talk about beating Muslims on the internet but wet their pants when they come across one irl. I have met hindutva leaders like Togadia and Pramod Muthalik. I cannot post those pics for privacy reasons.

In my 20s I drifted away from Hinduism and Indian society.

I have more knowledge about India, Hindutva and Hinduism than these internet tough guy hindutva trolls on this website. When I can confront them with undeniable facts they dont try to prove me false but they accuse me of being a false flag troll, funny right?

So if you are still trying to reason with them. Quit trying.

@Sinopakfriend

Hurray!!! This is called democracy!

This guy has some serious mental defects and inferiority complex. He is even ashamed of using his own surname. He thinks marathis and Pakistanis are scared of some bhaiyya yadavas. Bhaiyyas are treated worse than stray dogs in Maharashtra. He talks about yadav going into wars. For that to happen yadavs needed a kingdom they ruled. But cattle herders dont become kings. He brags about courage of yadavs online. But these are the people who get beaten to death in mumbai local train. And mumbai police does not even investigate such cases. Because no cares about a dead yadav bhaiyya. His intellect is even lower than an average bhaiya.

Whats more funny these clueless virgin tough internet hinduwadiBhaiyyas from North like @SarthakGanguly @IndoCarib @randomradio @Kathin_Singh accuse me of being a Muslim false flagger. And these people have about zero knowledge about India and Hinduism.

Now let me disclose few of my background details. I was very religious and pro-hindutva in my teens. I have read vedas, gita, upanshids, puranas and manu smriti. I used to be the pandit during satya naryana pooja because I knew the shlokas and rituals. Most of these hindutva trolls havent read a single Hindu scripture. Yet they claim to be experts on Hinduism. I was involved with Arya Samaj. I had even attended few meetings of an extremist Hindu org Abhinav Bharat. I was part of Bajrang Dal youth org. I have been into confrontations with Muslims in real life as a part of Bajrang dal team. Unlike the keyboard warriors in here who talk about beating Muslims on the internet but wet their pants when they come across one irl. I have met hindutva leaders like Togadia and Pramod Muthalik. I cannot post those pics for privacy reasons.

In my 20s I drifted away from Hinduism and Indian society.

I have more knowledge about India, Hindutva and Hinduism than these internet tough guy hindutva trolls on this website. When I can confront them with undeniable facts they dont try to prove me false but they accuse me of being a false flag troll, funny right?

So if you are still trying to reason with them. Quit trying.

@Sinopakfriend

Dear BlackIndian,

Allow me to thank you for the tag... your post has been educational...but for some linuaga franka.

If you could care to explain what this Arya Samaj means...and if you have time a brief description of other organsiations that you mentioned being part of in your youth.

Quite funny how some try to gag you every time... when you first came here on PDF there was some hue and cry and an attempted gag-coup against you..

It is natural perhaps...since you don't toe the party line and have a different truth to tell...hence you are false flagger...and very soon anti-national as well...

Price you pay, for the life you choose.

Keep it up. Any blind can see that you are an educated gentleman and some kind of management professional at that.

Regards,

SPF

I have never accused you as a false flagger
Well you keep on asking me whether am a Muslim.
f course. You respect their privacy.
My privacy. Dont twist my words. Are you an Indian journalists?

I get it. You are pundit who has suffered some trauma. Thats the cause for your extremism and bitterness. Once you promote yourself from being an online dharma yoddha to real life hindu warrior you will see the reality. You will be dis illusioned with Brahminical Hinduism and India.

I was on a volunteering mission to a village organized by hindutva unit. I saw how inhumanely dalits were treated by the Brahmins in the village. Even a few brahmins in my team supported those actions. So much for hondutva equality right?

Then I realised hinditva is Brahmanvad in disguise. I gave it up.

You know I was a strict vegetarian and tea toller then. Used to visit arya samaj mandir regularly. I did not pretend to be a devout Hindu like you guys in here. I was one.

You can keep on degrading me. But you cannot bury the truth. You dont know the truth because you havent tried enough to find it.

Quran is just book for Christans/ Buddhists/ Hindus

Can Non Muslims burn Quran in Pakistan and not get punished ???
Go BS somewhere else.

Everything is as per the constitution. We shall protect cows and in the longer run all animals

Those whose religion asks to brutally murder living beings to please their gods are free to practice it outside of India.
What about your tigers, lions, leopards, cheetahs etc etc animals? Are they going to be fed dosa, idli, Vada pau?

Ban or not ban this is our internal issue.
But you dont share the same logic when it comes to Pakistan's internal issues. :D

Well instead of beating up muslims and dalits for buying cows. Why dont these brahman napusaks target the gujrati and marwadi cattle traders middle men who making huge profits on selling cows?

sure - the entire chain should be banned AND anyone beating up anyone else must be prosecuted.

Dear BlackIndian,

Allow me to thank you for the tag... your post has been educational...but for some linuaga franka.

If you could care to explain what this Arya Samaj means...and if you have time a brief description of other organsiations that you mentioned being part of in your youth.

Quite funny how some try to gag you every time... when you first came here on PDF there was some hue and cry and an attempted gag-coup against you..

It is natural perhaps...since you don't toe the party line and have a different truth to tell...hence you are false flagger...and very soon anti-national as well...

Price you pay, for the life you choose.

Keep it up. Any blind can see that you are an educated gentleman and some kind of management professional at that.

Regards,

SPF
Arya samaj is revivalist movement based on vedas. They prohibit idol worship and other superstitions.

I have only negative things to say about Hindutva. But arya samaj will always be a positive experience for me.

These internet hinduwadi fanatics dont know messed up things in real life. They support hindutva online. They dont have the courage or temperance to fight for their cause in rea life.

If you want to establish a hindu rashtra then you need to end caste system. All these Brahmin hindutva leaders have no plans to do such. 25% of Hindus are dalits and tribals who are treated worse than rabid animals i rural India the real India. I have seen it with my own eyes how dalits were forced to clean laterine pits in a village. To be fair even I had no courage to intervene because I didnt want to be lynched by the village mob. These priveleged hindutva trolls living in their expensive apartments havent seen the real India. If they do then they will change their views if they even had a single ounce of humanity in their souls.

India kabhi bhi advanced country nahi ho sakti.
Ye loga tau sanp (cobra) ko dud pilate naag panchimi pe.

No class.
Humne bhi 50 country dekhi hai....

secular goverment is enforcing the religious rules of one community upon all communities

And why ultimately the indian muslims must prepare for a more hindutva state where the indian muslim community must assert itelf in order to defend their faith and beliefs and nsybe even look for another Partition

So, another partition is going to happen soon for Muslims and as well as for us sikhs? Let it may be so we can enjoy our secular rights our own into its own and seeing these kind of things i am saying this now that its going to happen in coming years ...........

secular goverment is enforcing the religious rules of one community upon all communities

And why ultimately the indian muslims must prepare for a more hindutva state where the indian muslim community must assert itelf in order to defend their faith and beliefs and nsybe even look for another Partition

So, another partition is going to happen soon for Muslims and as well as for us sikhs? Let it may be so we can enjoy our secular rights our own into its own and seeing these kind of things i am saying this now that its going to happen in coming years ...........
Nice to have another Sikh member in here. i think the other Sikh member is @Dhara if i am not wrong.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom