What's new

Modi follows Imran Khan's Steps

Can someone show a video of Modi talking to Prince about the prisoners. I guarantee you he had absolutely no manners, shit his lungi multiples times, and can’t communicate properly.

you need to hear what this guy said when he was with you, he said by 2030 India will be third largest economy.... there was an idiot standing right next to him listening and wanted to keep him quite
Modi is a loud mouth dog that just barks. No surprise there. He yells for the persecution of Muslims. Yet no one in the UN bats an eye.

thank you oh wise one:cheers:

Let me tell you the difference
1. He called India to be third largest economy when he was in pakistan, he did not said anything about pakistan at the same time or when he is in India.
2. His team said Iran to be a terrorist state, he will never say something like that when he is in India.
3. His promise of investment will come true ... today the bilateral trade is 28 billion USD... compare that with pakistan which is just 5 billion USD...

dont want to comment on the heading of this thread... if you have any doubt check the facts and read this post again.
Lol, and after all these years, Modi just happened to realise about Indian prisoners. :lol:

1. He called India to be third largest economy when he was in pakistan, he did not said anything about pakistan at the same time or when he is in India.
2. His team said Iran to be a terrorist state, he will never say something like that when he is in India.
3. His promise of investment will come true ... today the bilateral trade is 28 billion USD... compare that with pakistan which is just 5 billion USD...

dont want to comment on the heading of this thread... if you have any doubt check the facts and read this post again.
and his foriegn minister slapped you hard saying to your anchor "how can we condemn pakistan without any proof you spoof" :cheesy: ohh i almost forgot mbs is our ambassador mind you,he cant say "no" to us.

And...?

Back
Top Bottom