What's new

Modi Effect : Pakistan govt holding internal parleys to formulate India policy

hm...wat surprised me is when some panel members accused pak of 26/11 Pakistani panelist seemed nervous and put up weak defense...

When ever i see arnab dealing with a Indo Pak issue with guests from both the countries...... It gives me a sense how our debates in PDF would look in TV

I AM NOT HYPING EVERY SINGLE NEWS .

Is that why you tried to sensationalize a routine news by the catchy headline "Modi effect"? Did you learn that from TOI? Cause it looks awfully similar to the way TOI twisted the state dept spokesperson's statement to get you all riled up.

It's my firm belief that Modi's accession to Indian politics is going to have deep impact in the region .

I supported Modi myself and I hope that he has a positive impact on India, but there is no need to go ballistic on every issue. Modi himself would most likely take a balanced and moderate approach on foreign policy, be it with Pakistan or USA.

Last edited:
its nothing but a hot air balloon ... soon it will come down to earth

Chicha This is INDIA not pakistan ...Here in India democracy is far more mature that you cannot even think of... Our democracy is getting stronger day by day...that you will never understand... Please don even try for this ...A humble advice to you.

Who says we are worried about pakistan...FYI...YOU are nowhere in the race....
Let me help you to understand:
Modi and Indians are worried about:
1 India's Economy.
2.India's education.
3. India's Military Power.
4. India's Proper governance.
Overall India is our Prime concern.
Now what we think about pakistan... We are not worried about pakistan till the time it is affecting us.
You have own created enough resource to take care of pakistan ... Hope you understand what I said.

@shree835 . Dear chap, what I believe he meant was that these sensational news stories were nothing but "hot air balloons" which would burst of their own accord.
Seriously dude stop arming the nukes every time somneone says "boo".

bhai when he will be briefed by defence officials specially RAW aukat me aa jai ga it is easy to spill bullshit being the ruler of gujrat international arena is totally different from domestic one ... hum Pakistan ko ye kr dain ga hum Pakistan ko wokar dain gai Modi saab aap ka RAW ka senior official b yehi krna aaia tha in afghanistan look what we did to him wapis bhej dea na khushbu lga ka .... :) anyways love to see what will be his foreign policy after being briefed by his RAW chief :smokin:

Don't know of any Modi effect but it seems he has caused a defect in the psyche of some Indians.

I don't know why so many Indians are of the belief that Modi at all worries Pakistan or Pakistanis, we've exhibited no signs of anything unusual, when you have a new government in India, we begin to formulate our approach to this new government. When a new head of state rises in India, our head of state congratulates and invites them.

What's all the fuss about?

I don't think you have been observing the Pakistani media's hysteria and the hysteria of Pakistanis on this forum after Modi's election. The fear is so bad that a Pakistani had to write this article.

Fear not Modi - Fear yourselves!

Even I don't understand why though.

I don't think you have been observing the Pakistani media's hysteria and the hysteria of Pakistanis on this forum after Modi's election. The fear is so bad that a Pakistani had to write this article.

Fear not Modi - Fear yourselves!

Even I don't understand why though.
even the Pakistan news channels doing exclusive shows on modi...
i don't understand the apprehension is all about?
even some channels claiming modi won bcos of anti Pakistan campaign...
this shows that media on both sides suck big time...they give importance to trps than facts!!!

Who says we are worried about pakistan...FYI...YOU are nowhere in the race....
let me help you to understand:
Modi and Indians are worried about:
1 India's Economy.
2.India's education.
3. India's Military Power.
4. India's Proper governance.
Overall India is our Prime concern.
Now what we think about pakistan... We are not worried about pakistan till the time it is affecting us.
You have own created enough resource to take care of pakistan ... Hope you understand what I said.
Big Democracy,
Big Economy,
Big Military ,

&
The Bigger Hindutwa of NIMO

The fate of THE largest democracy !!!! ITS YOUR OWN PROBLEMS
GOODLUCK WITH YOUR CHOICE.

Prudent Pakistanis actually like BJP. They remember Vajpaye's visit to Lahore and how Army ruined everything. BJPs direct approach works better for India's neighbours. With or against, not much middle ground. But Pakistan Army hates BJP because it likes to work in the murky middle ground. Wants Pakistanis to see an eternal enemy but dont want the enemy to get too serious. PA hates clarity of things be it India or America.

bhai when he will be briefed by defence officials specially RAW aukat me aa jai ga it is easy to spill bullshit being the ruler of gujrat international arena is totally different from domestic one ... hum Pakistan ko ye kr dain ga hum Pakistan ko wokar dain gai Modi saab aap ka RAW ka senior official b yehi krna aaia tha in afghanistan look what we did to him wapis bhej dea na khushbu lga ka .... :) anyways love to see what will be his foreign policy after being briefed by his RAW chief :smokin:
Its the foreign policy which dictates how intelligence agencies work not the way it happens in Pakistan. So keep calm and don't sweat about it.

Prudent Pakistanis actually like BJP. They remember Vajpaye's visit to Lahore and how Army ruined everything. BJPs direct approach works better for India's neighbours. With or against, not much middle ground. But Pakistan Army hates BJP because it likes to work in the murky middle ground. Wants Pakistanis to see an eternal enemy but dont want the enemy to get too serious. PA hates clarity of things be it India or America.

Sir, thank your for your honest opinion, although I am sure many of your compatriots on this forum don't share similar thoughts. Mr. Vajpayee was very sincere to form a long lasting peaceful relationship with Pakistan which would have benefited both the countries, in hindsight perhaps Pakistan more than India. But PA destroyed that gesture of goodwill with a stupid move in Kargil. Many of us who were mere kids at that time felt utterly betrayed and that lack of trust would probably stay forever.

Is that why you tried to sensationalize a routine news by the catchy headline "Modi effect"? Did you learn that from TOI? Cause it looks awfully similar to the way TOI twisted the state dept spokesperson's statement to get you all riled up.

I supported Modi myself and I hope that he has a positive impact on India, but there is no need to go ballistic on every issue. Modi himself would most likely take a balanced and moderate approach on foreign policy, be it with Pakistan or USA.

I do not think that this is a routine news . alacrity with which The Pakistan government convened meeting of stakeholders to formulate New India policy in view of Modi emerging as PM is suggestive of fear and apprehension in Pakistani authorities.
This is also corroborated by Pakistani statement refuting to accept any preconditions for peace talks which is clearly meant to preempt any such move .
Does this sound you ordinary and routine news ?
Or you formed this impression after some Pakistani members made forceful claim for it ?

I do accept that I added "Modi effect " ... to title ..
Yes that's what I feel is the fact ...that this is Modi effect .

You may have doubts about it . But I am quite sure .

How many times in the past you heard of Pakistan pressing for urgent meeting just because there has been regime change in India ?

and what basis you deem this as a routine and ordinary news ?

We have already discussed the TOI report regarding Modi visa at length ..do you wish to revive that debate ?

I am not clairvoyant ... but is it so difficult for you to see what is happening and make educated guess why it may be happening ?

Why Pakistan government feels hard pressed to convene meeting to thrash out New Policy with regards to India on such an urgent basis ? Try to ask some simple questions to yourself ....You will get answers if you are honest enough to listen to your own heart .

Back
Top Bottom