What's new

Modi Desperate to Silence India’s Muslims to Please Gulf Arab States

Tell me, have more Muslims been killed in Pakistan or in India?
In India, Muslims are killed for being Muslims.
In Pakistan deaths were due to war and instability (war on terror)
Those 2 aren’t comparable AND it’s was india killing our Muslims through their proxies

Jihad is a must for Indian Muslims.
Time for Muslims to rule india for centuries more
Time to demolish the temples of Somnath again
9D43DD70-CDC2-403B-9AB4-386AF0A9869F.jpeg

In India, Muslims are killed for being Muslims.
In Pakistan deaths were due to war and instability (war on terror)
Those 2 aren’t comparable AND it’s was india killing our Muslims through their proxies

Jihad is a must for Indian Muslims.
Time for Muslims to rule india for centuries more
Time to demolish the temples of Somnath again
View attachment 853763
But Muslims want others to believe Islam says to respect others place of worship. Who is not a Muslim the one whom you treat as a hero for destroying temples or you who is happy that temples are destroyed.

Moreover, the Pakistani state has no influence in India because of it being anti Indian. You are anti Indian Muslim, however you have an illogical or contradictory ideological position of posing to be pro Muslim, although you are at war with India and the Indian races.

you made zero sense...

But Muslims want others to believe Islam says to respect others place of worship. Who is not a Muslim the one whom you treat as a hero for destroying temples or you who is happy that temples are destroyed.
The evidence of sharee’ah indicates that it is obligatory to destroy idols, for example:

1 – Muslim (969) narrated that Abu’l-Hayaaj al-Asadi said: ‘Ali ibn Abi Taalib said to me: “Shall I not send you with the same instructions as the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) sent me? ‘Do not leave any image without defacing it or any built-up grave without leveling it.’”

2 – Muslim (832) narrated from ‘Urwah ibn ‘Abasah that he said to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “With what were you sent?” He said, “I was sent to uphold the ties of kinship, to break the idols, and so that Allaah would be worshipped alone with no partner or associate.”

The obligation to destroy them is even stronger if they are worshipped instead of Allaah.

3 – al-Bukhaari (3020) and Muslim (2476) narrated that Jareer ibn ‘Abd-Allaah al-Bajali said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to me: “O Jareer, will you not relieve me of Dhu’l-Khalsah?” That was a house (in Yemen) belonging to the (tribe of) Khath’am, which was called Ka’bat al-Yamaaniyyah. I set out with one hundred and fifty horsemen. I used not to sit firm on horses and I mentioned that to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). He struck me on my chest with his hand and said, 'O Allaah! Make him firm and make him one who guides others and is guided on the right path.' " So Jareer went and burned it with fire, then Jareer sent a man called Abu Artaat to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). He said, “I did not come to you until we had left it like a scabby camel.” Then the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) blessed the horses of (the tribe of) Ahmas and their men five times.

Al-Haafiz Ibn Hajar said:

This hadeeth indicates that it is prescribed to remove things that may tempt or confuse the people, whether they are buildings, people, animals or inanimate objects.

4 – The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) sent Khaalid ibn al-Waleed (may Allaah be pleased with him) on a campaign to destroy al-‘Uzza.

5 – and he sent Sa’d ibn Zayd al-Ashhali (may Allaah be pleased with him) on a campaign to destroy Manaat.

6 – And he sent ‘Amr ibn al-‘Aas (may Allaah be pleased with him) on a campaign to destroy Suwaa’. All of that happened after the Conquest of Makkah.

Al-Bidaayah wa’l-Nihaayah, 4/712. 776. 5/83; al-Seerah al-Nabawiyyah by Dr. ‘Ali al-Salaabi, 2/1186.

They were unanimously agreed that whatever casts a shadow is not allowed and must be changed.

Images that cast a shadow are three-dimensional images like these statues.

Refer to this site for more info:

Better to die at home than beg a self righteous people hogging the name of Islam

interesting way to die..

In 1947...i'd bet more Muslims have died in Pakistan in secterian violence and riots than in India.

based on what stats?..

You have lost credibility on the international stage because of pro terror, anti American, anti Western, and pro China agenda

not really.

When Khan speaks the world listens.

India certainly has very serious human rights violations and political persecution issues

no shit...

. Pakistan has its own issues related to poor governance, extremism, terrorism, persecution and violence against ethnic and religious minorities.
let me correct that..

Pakistan India has its own issues related to poor governance, extremism, terrorism, persecution and violence against ethnic and religious minorities.

persecuting millions of Uighurs

present proof.

let me correct that..

Pakistan India has its own issues related to poor governance, extremism, terrorism, persecution and violence against ethnic and religious minorities.

present proof.
Presenting proof about Uighur persecution won't change anything. It makes no difference because of your loyalty to atheist communist China. You don't care about human rights. I stated India has serious human rights issues, yet no state is looking for Pakistan to do anything. You are politically irrelevant when it comes to India.

Imran Khan couldn't appoint an economic advisor because of his religion, so you have serious discrimination issues as well. America has named both Pakistan and India as violators of religious freedoms.

Your ideological position against India has nothing to do with Islam. It is simply based on racism which Islam rejects. All your 'solutions' are about causing anarchy, death, and destruction of India and Indians. That is not a tenable Islamic position.

The evidence of sharee’ah indicates that it is obligatory to destroy idols, for example:

1 – Muslim (969) narrated that Abu’l-Hayaaj al-Asadi said: ‘Ali ibn Abi Taalib said to me: “Shall I not send you with the same instructions as the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) sent me? ‘Do not leave any image without defacing it or any built-up grave without leveling it.’”

2 – Muslim (832) narrated from ‘Urwah ibn ‘Abasah that he said to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “With what were you sent?” He said, “I was sent to uphold the ties of kinship, to break the idols, and so that Allaah would be worshipped alone with no partner or associate.”

The obligation to destroy them is even stronger if they are worshipped instead of Allaah.

3 – al-Bukhaari (3020) and Muslim (2476) narrated that Jareer ibn ‘Abd-Allaah al-Bajali said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to me: “O Jareer, will you not relieve me of Dhu’l-Khalsah?” That was a house (in Yemen) belonging to the (tribe of) Khath’am, which was called Ka’bat al-Yamaaniyyah. I set out with one hundred and fifty horsemen. I used not to sit firm on horses and I mentioned that to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). He struck me on my chest with his hand and said, 'O Allaah! Make him firm and make him one who guides others and is guided on the right path.' " So Jareer went and burned it with fire, then Jareer sent a man called Abu Artaat to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). He said, “I did not come to you until we had left it like a scabby camel.” Then the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) blessed the horses of (the tribe of) Ahmas and their men five times.

This hadeeth indicates that it is prescribed to remove things that may tempt or confuse the people, whether they are buildings, people, animals or inanimate objects.

4 – The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) sent Khaalid ibn al-Waleed (may Allaah be pleased with him) on a campaign to destroy al-‘Uzza.

5 – and he sent Sa’d ibn Zayd al-Ashhali (may Allaah be pleased with him) on a campaign to destroy Manaat.

6 – And he sent ‘Amr ibn al-‘Aas (may Allaah be pleased with him) on a campaign to destroy Suwaa’. All of that happened after the Conquest of Makkah.

Al-Bidaayah wa’l-Nihaayah, 4/712. 776. 5/83; al-Seerah al-Nabawiyyah by Dr. ‘Ali al-Salaabi, 2/1186.

They were unanimously agreed that whatever casts a shadow is not allowed and must be changed.

In short you are telling us that Islam doesn't tell to respect others place of worship and to destroy others place of worship.

You openly advocate destruction of temples and you say others have problem.

In short you are telling us that Islam doesn't tell to respect others place of worship and to destroy others place of worship.

You openly advocate destruction of temples and you say others have problem.
Islam tells us to destroy idols, not places of worship in Muslim lands
We are told to protect non Muslims and their places of worship IN MUSLIM LANDS

Islam tells us to destroy idols, not places of worship in Muslim lands
We are told to protect non Muslims and their places of worship IN MUSLIM LANDS
What is a place of worship without idols for them. What is muslim land ,I guess Muslim rule. For some one to destroy others place of worship,they have to take over the land right.once you take over its Muslim land as per you,then why will yoh destroy someone else worship place.

And more over I would advice you to read your post below and the one I am quoting above and see if you are understanding it correct.

Back
Top Bottom