What's new

MODI cleared Ishrat Murder

:lol:........Ishrat encounter took place in 2004 .................This is 2013.

Congress leader and Himachal Pardesh CM Virbhadra Singh's daughter 'Abhilasha Kumari', is the Judge in Ishrat Jahan case. :lol:

We Indians will.....gladly with a song and dance. :azn:

First tell me how much do you get paid and then i will respond.

You should understand the difference,congress may be politicizing this case but case is being monitored by Gujarat HC.

Yes! The problem is that we understand the difference only too well.

Are you also being paid per post.

Again- anyone opening fire at law enforcers can be shot at. All agencies allow retaliatory fire at attackers. all agencies also insist that in case you surround them first, you give them warning, ask them to surrender, if not take action.
You are just parroting the police version of the story. I don't have any trust on CBI and Delhi police so let NIA or IB investigate the Batala house encounter to come out with facts. There were claims in case of that encounter that police killed the guys even when they were willing to surrender at the first call but as turned out on that day, police had different plans.

You can BS your theories all you want but if in the USA (where you are happily spewing this c*ap), if a single incident happens where sufficient warning or else evidence of firing only in self defence is not produced, the said cops will FRY.

If you think IB warning is some crap then nothing can help you. Similarly if FBI gives some input and police acts on it nobody will raise a damn question here. It is only in India were we have parties like Congress who play dirty political games to gain votes as they got no other ways to get them.

You are just parroting the police version of the story. I don't have any trust on CBI and Delhi police so let NIA or IB investigate the Batala house encounter to come out with facts. There were claims in case of that encounter that police killed the guys were willing to surrender at the first call but the police had different plans.

If you think IB warning as crap then nothing can help you. Similarly if FBI gives some input and police acts on it nobopdy will raise a damn question here. It is only in India were we have parties like Congress who play dirty political games to gain votes as they got no other ways to get them.

If in batla house the police opened fire they were WRONG. And two wrongs don't make a right. IB warning or no IB warning, it is standard police procedure to open fire only when they are under attack. Whether FBI or CIA gives input, if the police guys don't give proper notice they will be boiled. Hell forget giving warning, if during an arrest their rights are not read, the arrest itself can be declared invalid and the cops sued. You'd like India to go down in flames all right- that's coz you're sitting cozy in a land where the law is followed to a letter.

Gujarat HC asked CBI to investigate the case after SIT submitted report that encounter is not genuine in nov 2011,charge-sheet in 2 years is not that bad.

Listen I am ALL for due judicial process, oh sure make an example out of the cops and whatever else is deemed fit. BUT, as their own patron saint Gandhi jee had opined- the ends do not justify the means- one must look at this from that angle. The Congress is tarnishing due process in the name of the law, and they will not win. Tomorrow when an actual innocent may perish in a fake encounter the cops responsible and their backers will have the perfect cover of screaming political conspiracy. There is a very good reason why the law is not supposed to be used a political instrument.

AND the biggest problem of all. Fine, its a custodial killing/fake encounter BUT why are they trying to label a known terrorist as an innocent in some deranged attempt to give their case legitimacy. You want to enforce the law then stick to the letter of it, be exact in your definitions- by all means move against custodial killings BUT DO NOT label a person who has been found to be a terrorist by your own intelligence agency- IB (which has stated as much) as an innocent civilian. It does not change the law's standing wrt custodial killings BUT sends the most abhorrent kind of message to the people.

If in batla house the police opened fire they were WRONG. And two wrongs don't make a right. IB warning or no IB warning, it is standard police procedure to open fire only when they are under attack. Whether FBI or CIA gives input, if the police guys don't give proper notice they will be boiled. Hell forget giving warning, if during an arrest their rights are not read, the arrest itself can be declared invalid and the cops sued. You'd like India to go down in flames all right- that's coz you're sitting cozy in a land where the law is followed to a letter.

Believe me there are no documented laws for terrorists and I wish well for India (my homeland) that's why I am against Congressis petty politics and dirty use of CBI as their political tool. The fools in CBI could not get a single evidence against Tytler and Sajjan Kumar and now are making up stories as told by their masters. Don't even talk legality here.

Gotcha!!! Reading of rights during arrest is an American practice and is never done in India. Can you point to any Cr PC provision or court judgement which says so.

Clear evidence that you are a false flag operative and not an Indian... probably a terrorist stooge... who has been planted for doing what he is doing.

Listen I am ALL for due judicial process, oh sure make an example out of the cops and whatever else is deemed fit. BUT, as their own patron saint Gandhi jee had opined- the ends do not justify the means- one must look at this from that angle. The Congress is tarnishing due process in the name of the law, and they will not win. Tomorrow when an actual innocent may perish in a fake encounter the cops responsible and their backers will have the perfect cover of screaming political conspiracy. There is a very good reason why the law is not supposed to be used a political instrument.

Every case in this country is politicized,does that mean we should not investigate and you do trust judiciary right if these guys are innocent they will be acquitted.

Every case in this country is politicized,does that mean we should not investigate and you do trust judiciary right if these guys are innocent they will be acquitted.

Enough inane nonsense...scram now.

Im begining to suspect that you are either a terrorist supporter, or worse -- one of them incorrigible Bongs.

Back
Top Bottom