What's new

MODI cleared Ishrat Murder

'Ishrat Jahan went to UP village to acquire weapons to eliminate Narendra Modi'

New Delhi: India’s premier intelligence agency the Intelligence Bureau prepared a note based on the testimonies of alleged terrorists and foreign intelligence inputs to save the skin of special director Rajendra Kumar in the notorious Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case. The note says that the nineteen-year-old girl was a terrorist recruited by Lashkar-e-Toiba. It also says that Ishrat had gone to a UP village along with Salim to get weapons for their operation to assassinate Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.

A meeting presided by Home Secretary RK Singh was held in this regard on June 13. The chiefs of the IB and CBI were also present in the meeting. According to the note, Mohammad Washi alias Raju had informed the authorities about this.

'Ishrat Jahan went to UP village to acquire weapons to eliminate Narendra Modi' - daily.bhaskar.com

That's a good argument, but since you were not ready to listen to other senior members here who suggested that all of us who oppose you are not Pakistanis(actually none of us ) I don't think there is no need to talk about it further, you can continue to believe what you believe is true.

I don't really care what you are. All I know is that you are worse than the enemy. On an international forum, you denigrate your country by writing ignorant nonsense. You have been exposed.

I don't really care what you are. All I know is that you are worse than the enemy. On an international forum, you denigrate your country by writing ignorant nonsense. You have been exposed.

if anything is exposed it's just that while you are for extra judicial killings which is against the rule of the country which you are so proud of, I and many others who you accuse as Pakistani and anti India etc are for respecting the law of the land.. that shows who is who.

if anything is exposed it's just that while you are for extra judicial killings which is against the rule of the country which you are so proud of, I and many others who you accuse as Pakistani and anti India etc are for respecting the law of the land.. that shows who is who.

No, it is not that. The real issue is that people such as you want to maintain the status quo of alien institutions so that the majority is effectively disempowered. Any talk of revival of traditions or Hinduis's resurgence sets your alarm bells ringing. That's why such a visceral hatred for modi forhe doesn't play by your rules. Why should Hindus be beholden to the minorities for ever and nurture a guilt complex. It is the minorities who need to be ashamed of their conduct-past and present. I know what's the real issue behind this smoke screen of rule of law and constitution.

What's your culture, uncle Tom?

To nurture a permanent inferiority complex and take daily guilt trips into the zones of self loathing?

The criticize the nation, it's traditions and it's people and feel virtuous about doing so?

To be politically correct at all times, even in your sleep, and berate anyone who dares to question your paradigm?

To assume superior airs against the " natives" And to consider all nationalists as right winger, uncouth and fascist?

I challenge you to a debate on any topic of your choosing...and you may bring your lackeys along too.

My culture??

If a person slaps me, I break his bones...

Why are you Farting so much..............If pushed to wall........Then i will surely follow your way

Why are you Farting so much..............If pushed to wall........Then i will surely follow your way

Yes I know even uncle Tom will take a few ineffectual stabs in the air when pushed to the wall....or maybe he won't even then..

No, it is not that. The real issue is that people such as you want to maintain the status quo of alien institutions so that the majority is effectively disempowered. Any talk of revival of traditions or Hinduis's resurgence sets your alarm bells ringing. That's why such a visceral hatred for modi forhe doesn't play by your rules. Why should Hindus be beholden to the minorities for ever and nurture a guilt complex. It is the minorities who need to be ashamed of their conduct-past and present. I know what's the real issue behind this smoke screen of rule of law and constitution.

I am talking about a particular issue of extra judicial killing, I am not accusing Modi or bjp to be a part of it.. but simply saying what happened is wrong and guilty should be punished.I would have said the same if it happened on a state where congress is ruling..so don't bring politics in to it, we can discuss it on relevant threads.

I am talking about a particular issue of extra judicial killing, I am not accusing Modi or bjp to be a part of it.. but simply saying what happened is wrong and guilty should be punished.I would have said the same if it happened on a state where congress is ruling..so don't bring politics in to it, we can discuss it on relevant threads.

The human retina can perceive numerous shades of grey...do you see only in black and white.. Is not the fact that the girl was a terrorist, a relevant input...

@Guynextdoor2 You sir have to be a designated congress neta or worker.

Why sir? Because I question BJP version of things?

The human retina can perceive numerous shades of grey...do you see only in black and white.. Is not the fact that the girl was a terrorist, a relevant input...

My retina can also percieve numerous shades of maggot

'Ishrat Jahan went to UP village to acquire weapons to eliminate Narendra Modi'

New Delhi: India’s premier intelligence agency the Intelligence Bureau prepared a note based on the testimonies of alleged terrorists and foreign intelligence inputs to save the skin of special director Rajendra Kumar in the notorious Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case. The note says that the nineteen-year-old girl was a terrorist recruited by Lashkar-e-Toiba. It also says that Ishrat had gone to a UP village along with Salim to get weapons for their operation to assassinate Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.

A meeting presided by Home Secretary RK Singh was held in this regard on June 13. The chiefs of the IB and CBI were also present in the meeting. According to the note, Mohammad Washi alias Raju had informed the authorities about this.

'Ishrat Jahan went to UP village to acquire weapons to eliminate Narendra Modi' - daily.bhaskar.com

I will give it to you- maybe she was a terrorist (though I fail to understand why she had to go to UP for weapons when it could have easily been just delivered to her). My questions are different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are people bringing politics into this? If this woman was a terrorist or had links to them, then sorry dudes no sympathies for her, she got what was coming to her, fake encounter real encounter I dont give a damn.

But if she was innocent, then yes police needs to be punished. But so far evidence suggests she was a Lashkar operative.

Why sir? Because I question BJP version of things?

My retina can also percieve numerous shades of maggot

I will give it to you- maybe she was a terrorist (though I fail to understand why she had to go to UP for weapons when it could have easily been just delivered to her). My questions are different.

She is a woman ,so she have many advantages over a male in such scenarios like less suspicion that may be the reason (this is my assumption i may be wrong also)

it is not a fact that the girl was terrorist, it was just an intelligence input which can go either way.. police can't start killing people under custody based on intelligence input.. they clearly forgot that we have a judiciary.

She is a woman ,so she have many advantages over a male in such scenarios like less suspicion that may be the reason (this is my assumption i may be wrong also)

I don't know dude...the 'top' terrorist so openly talked about, and has to do all the dirty work (buy weapons and kill also etc.). SHe might well be a terrorist, but she just doesn't fit the role of a 'top' asset.

I don't know dude...the 'top' terrorist so openly talked about, and has to do all the dirty work (buy weapons and kill also etc.). SHe might well be a terrorist, but she just doesn't fit the role of a 'top' asset.

We have examples of Dhanu and nalini infront of us ,so we cannot rule out "Top asset" angle also

Back
Top Bottom