What's new

Modi begins to Fall Off

A Mass Murderer as PM of the country would do wonders for Indian Image.

Modi is too radical a Character to be picked by BJP, and has Polarized the Alliance.

The Alliance partners are jumping off the Sinking Ship like rats.

This Polarization has created desertions in the NDA Alliance and on the other hand it may unify and strengthen Congress and its allies.

Looks like in their euphoria BJP just shot itself in the foot and is now on a Self-Destruct mission.

:pop:
people like me will ensure that people like him never become prime minister
ohhhhhhhhhhhh dont destroy the hopes of so many MAGIC Modi nantards!

Modi will bring India to +10 % growth despite a global recession! With Modi there wont be a SINGLE rape case! Modi will make Tejas into a 5th gen super fighter ! Modi will destroy terrorism ... etc etc
Isn't that my question? Sajjan Kumar is enough proof that 'conviction' means nothing. Modi supporters taking 'conviction' route are just being hypocritical.

How come you never ask this question to modi supporters when they say he has never been convicted?

seem the charm of modi has worn off even on pdf:)
axy59l.jpg

Image reads: Lion is coming and Jackals are running like headless chickens. :yahoo::yahoo:

When Queen Elizabeth doesn't mind listening to reciting of Holy Quran or Obama visiting a mosque just for symbolism then why is wearing a skull cap a problem for Modi. Though I would say it is his personal choice but don't you think an aspiring national leader should have worn it atleast for symbolism..

What about you?
Why should a aspiring leader wear it i told others before"If you can't tolerate mine then i won't tolerate yours"

MIM thrives on muslim votebank and their alliance with Congress is just a marriage of convenience. Are you trying to compare MIM with BJP...?
I know what MIM is about they were founded by Razakars in AP and the Nizam who wanted to secede to Pakistan We fought and WE WON!Later came L.b. Shastri

Is there are qualification prescribed in parliament that you have to wear this cap in order to get to the highest post of this Nation?
Or is it your self made rules? which you want to be enforced but unfortunately cannot be enforced cos of overwhelming support against you.If MIM thrives on muslim vote bank in my city? then what should i seek asylum as? MIM? who wants 15 minutes to finish off all hindus in india?Do we sit and let them come? We will fight and we will fight till we die!

.......if he was just a congress tatta I would not have minded it so much. ....... there are others here like jbgt90 who have admitted to being congress party worker and self confessed Maino sycophant.

........this particular moron is a man with an agenda.

I am sure he has tattoo on his arm which reads " main congressi tatta hoon." :laugh:

Check my previous post, I never said that. You wanted Zakir Naik or Maulanas to wear Tilaks so I just countered you by saying that I don't expect Baba Ramdev to wear Skull caps.

For one i would never agree to Baba Ramdev to wear skull cap, But why this discrimination and this Secular and non Secular scale being measured? As i said before if you don't like mine then , don't expect me to like yours (period).

Oh you quote how your ween elizabeth is warming upto you by listening quran, they had Crusaders as kings sent from their family
and Richard the Lionheart was well documented even in arabian and english folklore,So What she was listening to can you say?

Check my previous post, I never said that. You wanted Zakir Naik or Maulanas to wear Tilaks so I just countered you by saying that I don't expect Baba Ramdev to wear Skull caps.

I say if you don't respect mine why should i respect yours?

oh mr if some muslim done wrong in godhra so modi will use his power of cm to kill innocent people of same religion in mass killing pls dont use ur hatred veiws on public forum to spread divide in india for example eye for eye is right

Well Mr.fsayed!
Where did he say that? or you just woke up from your hangover recently when we had a big discussion.
Oye veiws? and to spread divide in india? Can you do atleast ? What? Yes i believe Eye for and Eye is right!The only one left would be Blind kind or kind enough to say Don't **** wid dem or....

"In the land of the blind ONE eyed guy is the KING!"

But a sincere question Why? wouldn't Zakir NAIK or Maulanas refuse to wear TILAKS OR OUR PAGDIS? they are COMMUNAL!

LOL! Why are we fighting that who's secular and whose not......When people start debating things like this instead of economy and development you know the country is sinking into a **** hole.

LOL! Why are we fighting that who's secular and whose not......When people start debating things like this instead of economy and development you know the country is sinking into a **** hole.

This is the common tactic of congressi lumberjacks.. They know they cant hold a debate on development and econmy therefore they try to bring to bring all sort of idiotic issues like who should wear a topi and bajrang dal n what not.

I don't understand

This is the common tactic of congressi lumberjacks.. They know they cant hold a debate on development and econmy therefore they try to bring to bring all sort of idiotic issues like who should wear a topi and bajrang dal n what not.
Agree with that bro, i would like to see someone who works to help(forget save) in a routine way to other fellow indians.

That is if cos we have a responsibility.If we say our own home is a ****hole then i don't understand how will you ever gain respect
from the australians?and i fail to understand what are you doing here since you already declared your homeland as A......hole.
Don't like it Bro,Don't come!This is for all ***** who dream of splitting India.Which was rejected in UK Eventually!

Secularism means India first. Not wearing some cap or tilak or cross. And definitely not pandering to communities for vote bank politics

Back
Top Bottom