What's new

Modi begins to Fall Off

Well USA is a christian nation and their National Motto is "In God we Trust" .....................the only thing they can say in their defense that the constitution makers who where 100% Christians, did not refer to 'christian god' :P

I can give examples from Europe too .........

.........Do you mean to say Hindu religion is the bane of every nation ? :azn:......because that is what it certainly implies.

BTW .....majority Hindu India's national motto is "Satyameva Jayate" , which means " Truth Alone Triumphs" ..........see the difference ?

You need to understand the English language. or at least the written word.

read post #353 he seem to have the same problem with you.

As I said earlier and I still reiterate that I never said that symbolism is the criteria for secularism but what I am trying to say is that if a politician delivers development and at the same time if he/she makes symbolic gestures then wouldn't it be kind of "sone pe suhaga"
Ehh? Why can't you accept people have different views about gestures.Or do we have a written rule somewhere in constitution that a public figure has to do symbolic gestures as wearing a cap?

....if this is how the muslim community thinks ....then why is it that till date no Muslim Leader of repute has done this kind of "sone pe suhag" symbolic gesture by wearing a tilak and singing vande matram ? :coffee: ...............hypocrisy much ?

Exactly, this is what i say "When their turn comes they quote their god forbids such thing,So does our god say anything about wearing others caps?They are merely taking advantage of sanatana dharma .First let them show symbolic gesture by wearing tilak and then talk to others about "why they dont wear caps".

Seems like you have difficulty comprehending english. I clearly mentioned that I am not really bothered if a politician makes symbolic gestures or not until he is delivering but my point was/is quite simple, Wouldn't it be icing on the cake if he makes symbolic gestures while also doing his good work...? So where did this muslim thingy come into picture my dear and also can you get me one Pan-Indian muslim leader name who had mass following among everyone in post-independent India?
He did make a symbolic gesture of accepting that green shawl which was presented to him,Isn't that gesture enough ?Why you want him to wear the cap? is it some Moral victory for you?

Religion is the bane of ever nation mate, just look at our neighbors. :)
Peace. we may differ be we all are Indians first. :cheers:

Why mere Sher? Religion ne kaise khatam kardiya and how is it bane?Oh You want peace in the end and Indians first, right? ask Your Minority brothers to Sing "Vande Mataram" first!

Ahh here cometh the English professor and the Spell Nazi!:raise: When you can't answer insult the other person,are you a lawyer by chance? ;)

oh mr if some muslim done wrong in godhra so modi will use his power of cm to kill innocent people of same religion in mass killing pls dont use ur hatred veiws on public forum to spread divide in india for example eye for eye is right

Tu english padh lega ya hindi me boloon? Joh uddhar hua woh hua, tum log kyon ham sabhi hinduoon ko mujrim soochte ho?ya hame aasani se maarne ki soochthe ho? tumhare akbaruddin owaise ki youtube speech toh dekh le, uske baad bolna kaun bura hai.Main boloonga uske baad.

Why do you refer to him as a "mass murderer" ? He hasn't been convicted of any crime of murder.

Don't pretend to be so innocent. Don't you know ???
Advani also hasn't been convicted of any crime or murder, inspite of being responsible for killing of thousands of muslims after Babri Mosque demolition. It is a failure of Indian Judiciary.

Tu english padh lega ya hindi me boloon? Joh uddhar hua woh hua, tum log kyon ham sabhi hinduoon ko mujrim soochte ho?ya hame aasani se maarne ki soochthe ho? tumhare akbaruddin owaise ki youtube speech toh dekh le, uske baad bolna kaun bura hai.Main boloonga uske baad.

Koi Muslim ye nahi sochta ke saare hindu bure hain.
Akbar uddin ne jo kaha wo galat hai. Use Saza do.
Lekin Kya Modi ne jo kiyaa wo sahi tha ??? Agar hazaro gujration ka murder ( jo ek mahine tak Modi ki naak ke neechay hota raha ....Nahi rok sakta, to KAAHE KA CM ???
Modi only wants to become PM like Advani. All leaders are selfish.
Abhi PM candidate banane se pahle hi ye haal hai.... PM candidate banane ke bad kya hoga ???
Modi gujrat se bahar nikal kar rajneeti karega tab use hosh ayga. aur Lohe ke chane chabane padenge......

@Aeronaut
Let me take a wild guess.
There are two outcomes that you think are possible/likely with Modi becoming PM.

1. India will take a distinctly Hindu turn, which will mean that Muslims would feel some kind of pressure. This bodes well as India would stand to be discredited internationally along with serving as a factor to unite Pakistani's against a Hindu India for real this time.

2. India has survived only because its a federal democracy. Plurality is the saviour of India. Marginalizing Muslims and Centralizing India would mean that fissures would open up in India and India would be really weakened as a whole. (I kind of agree with this)

3. Modi has the ability to manage economy well. India would start growing faster under Modi, that would mean he would like to pursue trade deals with Pakistan. In return Modi would be able to deal with Pakistan like Congress never could, as no Indian can accuse BJP/Modi of being traitors to India.

Please let me know YOUR reasons for supporting Modi.

There is no greatness of Modi.
Because :

1) Gujrat was already among the top industrialised states of India.

2) The Business Community of Patels was already living in Gujrat.

3) Non-Popularity of Congress.

4) Corruption of Congress.

5) Still now, Farmers are committing suicides in Gujrat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advani also hasn't been convicted of any crime or murder, inspite of being responsible for killing of thousands of muslims after Babri Mosque demolition. It is a failure of Indian Judiciary.

I was young when it happened we got 6 months holidays and our old city had the worst. So what you want to talk about? Thousands?You got an official toll?Yeah whatever the failure!

Koi Muslim ye nahi sochta ke saare hindu bure hain.
Akbar uddin ne jo kaha wo galat hai. Use Saza do.
Lekin Kya Modi ne jo kiyaa wo sahi tha ??? Agar hazaro gujration ka murder ( jo ek mahine tak Modi ki naak ke neechay hota raha ....Nahi rok sakta, to KAAHE KA CM ???
Modi only wants to become PM like Advani. All leaders are selfish.
Abhi PM candidate banane se pahle hi ye haal hai.... PM candidate banane ke bad kya hoga ???
Modi gujrat se bahar nikal kar rajneeti karega tab use hosh ayga. aur Lohe ke chane chabane padenge......

Hme acchi tarah pata hai muslim kaisa soochta hai aur kab aur kaise!
Akbaruddin owaisi ko tumhare musalmaan kaum sazaa do, ham kyon de?
TOH bolo mere sher, kisko banaye PM?

There is no greatness of Modi.
Because :

1) Gujrat was already among the top industrialised states of India.

3) Non-Popularity of Congress.

4) Corruption of Congress.

5) Still now, Farmers are committing suicides in Gujrat.
How are these points relevant?
1)Gujarat was already among top industrialised states of india.
A)So was mine the IT CAPITAL OF INDIA AND WORLD AP , SOOO,,,,?

A)So what PATELS have been living in may states even mine.

3)Non-Popularity of Congress.
A)Why is congress non popular? You have to ask Congress leaders in Gujarat if they got any left.

4)Corruption of Congress.
A)How did congress indulge in corruption i thought they were in power all the time.

5)Still now, Farmers are committing suicides in Gujrat.
A)My state Andhra Pradesh(AP) had the worst farmer suicides around 3,00000 farmers committed suicide, while Congress was in power for 9 years. So what is your conclusion?

I understand the language well enough. Well enough to read between the lines.

If others have a problem with me, I welcome it, after all the Strength of a man is know by the strength of his enemies ;) ..........the more the merrier :coffee:

I was young when it happened we got 6 months holidays and our old city had the worst. So what you want to talk about? Thousands?You got an official toll?Yeah whatever the failure!

Hme acchi tarah pata hai muslim kaisa soochta hai aur kab aur kaise!
Akbaruddin owaisi ko tumhare musalmaan kaum sazaa do, ham kyon de?
TOH bolo mere sher, kisko banaye PM?

I am talking about Gujrat riots, in which Modi failed to protect the genocide of Muslims.
Do you still want to believe in Official data ???

TO AAP Ko ye bhi pata hai ke hum kya sochtain hain aur kab sochtain hain aur kaise sochtain hain ???
Main ne pehli hi kaha hai ki Akbar uddin owaisi ko saza mile to hum Musalmano ko koi aitraaz nahi hoga. ( Joking : Regarding your Official toll about thousands of Muslims murdered in Gujrat ,, Officially, Akbar Uddin Owaisi is not " OFFICIALLY " convicted of hate speech. But we know that he has told wrong things. )
BANALO MODI KO... KUCH FARAK PADNE WALA NAHI.....

I am unaware of any 'killings of thousands of muslims' after Babri Masjid demolition.

Why don't you enlighten us ? ............if you are referring to the riots .....99% of them were started by the muslims.

In fact Indian muslim leader Dawood Ibrahim went on to conduct Bombay Bombings, in which 250 people died. :sick:

I am talking about Gujrat riots, in which Modi failed to protect the genocide of Muslims.
Do you still want to believe in Official data ???

TO AAP Ko ye bhi pata hai ke hum kya sochtain hain aur kab sochtain hain aur kaise sochtain hain ???
Main ne pehli hi kaha hai ki Akbar uddin owaisi ko saza mile to hum Musalmano ko koi aitraaz nahi hoga. ( Joking : Regarding your Official toll about thousands of Muslims murdered in Gujrat ,, Officially, Akbar Uddin Owaisi is not " OFFICIALLY " convicted of hate speech. But we know that he has told wrong things. )
BANALO MODI KO... KUCH FARAK PADNE WALA NAHI.....

Well Modi also failed to protect the Hindu pilgrims, women and children in Godhra Train when they were burnt alive by muslims.

Thankfully ever since then, there have been NO riots in gujarat and certainly NO train burning. :coffee:

If india wants to disintegrate into many states then they can have pigs like modi as their PM but if they want to be united and keep progressing they need rational and balanced parties like Congress .

Back
Top Bottom