What's new

Modi begins to Fall Off

But a sincere question Why? wouldn't Zakir NAIK or Maulanas refuse to wear TILAKS OR OUR PAGDIS? they are COMMUNAL!

because they r religion leader not political leader

That is if cos we have a responsibility.If we say our own home is a ****hole then i don't understand how will you ever gain respect
from the australians?and i fail to understand what are you doing here since you already declared your homeland as A......hole.
Don't like it Bro,Don't come!This is for all ***** who dream of splitting India.Which was rejected in UK Eventually!

i agree on this veiw only this one

That is if cos we have a responsibility.If we say our own home is a ****hole then i don't understand how will you ever gain respect
from the australians?and i fail to understand what are you doing here since you already declared your homeland as A......hole.
Don't like it Bro,Don't come!This is for all ***** who dream of splitting India.Which was rejected in UK Eventually!
:blink:

:astagh:

Of course if the politician is delivering then he wouldn't resort to these kind of things but we rarely see such kind of politicians and mere symbolism is something which is presently happening in our country...

I agree with what @Kloitra said .

Whats the point of wearing all those symbols and pretend to be secular while they promote communalism/casteism ??

I will vote for a politician who has the courage to show middle finger to these gestures and deliver development rather than one who only has these gestures to show and deliver nothing .

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with what @Kloitra said .

Whats the point of wearing all those symbols and pretend to be secular while they promote communalism/casteism ??

I will vote for a politician who has the courage to show middle finger to these gestures and deliver development rather than one who only has these gestures to show and deliver nothing .

As I said earlier and I still reiterate that I never said that symbolism is the criteria for secularism but what I am trying to say is that if a politician delivers development and at the same time if he/she makes symbolic gestures then wouldn't it be kind of "sone pe suhaga"

Last edited by a moderator:
As I said earlier and I still reiterate that I never said that symbolism is not the criteria for secularism but what I am trying to say is that if a politician delivers development and at the same time if he/she makes symbolic gestures then wouldn't it be kind of "sone pe suhaga"

....if this is how the muslim community thinks ....then why is it that till date no Muslim Leader of repute has done this kind of "sone pe suhag" symbolic gesture by wearing a tilak and singing vande matram ? :coffee: ...............hypocrisy much ?

axy59l.jpg

Image reads: Lion is coming and Jackals are running like headless chickens. :yahoo::yahoo:

All this pirticular hot air lion can do is roar on the internet.:omghaha:

....if this is how the muslim community thinks ....then why is it that till date no Muslim Leader of repute has done this kind of "sone pe suhag" symbolic gesture by wearing a tilak and singing vande matram ? :coffee: ...............hypocrisy much ?

Seems like you have difficulty comprehending english. I clearly mentioned that I am not really bothered if a politician makes symbolic gestures or not until he is delivering but my point was/is quite simple, Wouldn't it be icing on the cake if he makes symbolic gestures while also doing his good work...? So where did this muslim thingy come into picture my dear and also can you get me one Pan-Indian muslim leader name who had mass following among everyone in post-independent India?

Seems like you have difficulty comprehending english. I clearly mentioned that I am not really bothered if a politician makes symbolic gestures or not until he is delivering but my point was/is quite simple, Wouldn't it be icing on the cake if he makes symbolic gestures while also doing his good work...?

1. I do not buy into the story that you suddenly have no problem if Modi did not wear the skull cap. If that was so ....this no issue would have remained a non issue. Clearly it is an issue to be discussed and debated among the 'secular' kind.

2. I do not think wearing the skull cap in direct contradiction to his honest nature is any icing on the cake. I would rather have him honest and straightforward than be a liar and wear the skull cap as a hypocrite.

So where did this muslim thingy come into picture my dear and also can you get me one Pan-Indian muslim leader name who had mass following among everyone in post-independent India?

Ex President Abdul Kalam.

I know very well who 'cares' for this nation and who cares for his religion :azn:

Peace :wave:

Religion is the bane of ever nation mate, just look at our neighbors. :)
Peace. we may differ be we all are Indians first. :cheers:

Religion is the bane of ever nation mate, just look at our neighbors. :)
Peace. we may differ be we all are Indians first. :cheers:

Well USA is a christian nation and their National Motto is "In God we Trust" .....................the only thing they can say in their defense that the constitution makers who where 100% Christians, did not refer to 'christian god' :P

I can give examples from Europe too .........

.........Do you mean to say Hindu religion is the bane of every nation ? :azn:......because that is what it certainly implies.

BTW .....majority Hindu India's national motto is "Satyameva Jayate" , which means " Truth Alone Triumphs" ..........see the difference ?

Back
Top Bottom