What's new

Modi begins to Fall Off

You aren't reading the posts- I said Sajjan Kumar has not been convicted, but we know that he is guilty, therefore trying to claim that Modi is innocent just because he hasn't been convicted is stupid. In our country there are a hundred ways of avoiding conviction and getting away with murder.

Then why not do something about it and for a change prove something in court and convict him rather than this witch hunt of blaming what happened in 2002 solely on Modi.
You need to ask yourself what sparked this riot?without answering what started it you cannot blame whole thing on modi.

Then why not do something about it and for a change prove something in court and convict him rather than this witch hunt of blaming what happened in 2002 solely on Modi.
You need to ask yourself what sparked this riot?without answering what started it you cannot blame whole thing on modi.

'What started the riot' is a stupid question.

'What started the riot' is a stupid question.

If You want a logical answer then you need to have a logical explanation, you cannot throw away the cause and out of window and simply blame the effect.An example would be if you did a chemistry experiment you know what you add and what you get in the end as result Likewise same here.
So, it doesn't matter who started it because those who started it are all innocent(CAUSE) and those in the end are guilty (EFFECT).
You call it a stupid question because you don't like to say what caused it as it embarrass you isn't it?, why not tell us what led to it? When we read history we read what started a movement or a certain incident and later what it spiralled into isn't it?
Be it Freedom struggle of INDIA or Partition of India. You cannot take away the cause and only show the effect ( as it suits your case).

If You want a logical answer then you need to have a logical explanation, you cannot throw away the cause and effect out of window and simply blame the effect.So, it doesn't matter who started it because those who started it are all innocent(CAUSE) and those in the end are guilty (EFFECT).
You call it a stupid question because you don't like to say what caused it as it embarrass you isn't it?, why not tell us what led to it? When we read history we read what started a movement or a certain incident and later what it spiralled into isn't it?
Be if Freedom struggle of INDIA or Partition of India. You cannot take away the cause and only show the effect ( as it suits your case).

The idea of the state is so that there is no 'cause and effect' relationship. If you don't know even this, you shouldn't be posting

The idea of the state is so that there is no 'cause and effect' relationship. If you don't know even this, you shouldn't be posting

Well we are talking on a neutral ground, not as state or its idea.So let's talk as person to person what caused it and what was it's effect?
First if you can explain cause and effect without the inclusion of state .Then we can include the state afterwards and look at what could have and have not happened.

Congress & TDP leaders push, slap eachother at Dehradun airport over who should fly home a batch of survivors to Andhra. #Shiv Aroor.

Well we are talking on a neutral ground, not as state or its idea.So let's talk as person to person what caused it and what was it's effect?
First if you can explain cause and effect without the inclusion of state .Then we can include the state afterwards and look at what could have and have not happened.

There is no 'person to person' in this, Na Mo was the head of a state, so the state concept has priority

That is the sad state of my state AP,congress are utter crooks, the TDP albeit a bit better is resorting to scoring points during this crisis.

There is no 'person to person' in this, Na Mo was the head of a state, so the state concept has priority

So,did the state initiate the riot(cause) and got the end result (effect).What about other riots which took place i presume they all took place in states which were under president rule or did they have heads of state ruling that time? How is this a priority while others are not?

Well why don't you ask the maulanas and zakir naik to wear the tilak and show how secular they are?Respect goes both ways if you can't tolerate mine why should i tolerate your's?

I am not expecting Baba Ramdev or Sri Sri Ravi Shankar to wear a skull cap but a politician who is to govern me and represent me in the international front...

I am not expecting Baba Ramdev or Sri Sri Ravi Shankar to wear a skull cap but a politician who is to govern me and represent me in the international front...

So you expect every politician who comes to national arena to wear tilaks , skull cap , a cross , etc , etc to show that they are secular .

So you expect every politician who comes to national arena to wear tilaks , skull cap , a cross , etc , etc to show that they are secular .

Not everyone, I don't expect politicians who thrives on vote bank of one particular community to show these kind of gestures...

My definition was for secularism in the context you mentioned. You clearly had no Idea of the origins or what it meant. You have twisted that around to claim modern India is run by Raj Gurus and Raj Rishis :lol:

I cannot dumb it down more for you ......you will just have to find someone of your capacity to explain it better to you.

Look up invocationes or nominationes dei ..........google is your friend. Feel free to use it.

All Moral and Ethical guidance for political forces comes from religions.

More foolish finger point without proof ......what causes have BJP taken up 'selectively' ?

Look like you have comprehension problems. Read what I wrote once again .

I knew it was a complete waste to reason with you . Won't be making the mistake again .

Blame on Modi is not that he couldn't prevent riots from happening. Even M Gandhi wasn't able to do it.

The blame on Modi is that he took no action to stop them or according to some, actually fanned it. It is state's duty to actively prevent a crime from happening. Even if it is a reaction. There lies his fault.

And don't claim he has been acquitted of all charges, cause so are most indicted leaders.

Back
Top Bottom