What's new

Modi begins to Fall Off

Of course as I said earlier and I reiterate that wearing a certain attire doesn't make one secular but if one has no issues wearing Hindu religious symbols in public events then why have a problem with skull cap. Wearing a skull cap doesn't turn him into a muslim or for that matter a "pseudo-secular".

Because he is a hindu and there is no obligation on him to wear a skull cap just to prove he is secular.

Congress that way is the most communal party in the country followed by TMC, SP, BSP, CPM and the latest, Nitish's JDU

They go head over heels to kiss the rears of some communities in a wrong manner and ignore the other.

This is what fans the right wing Hindu sentiments as a measure of retaliation.

Everybody complains that the Sangh does this and the Sangh does that... has anyone thought why and how it rose to power and prominence and due to what reasons?

I for one was one of the most fiercest critics of the Sangh.

But after seeing what the so-called seculars are doing with my community in my region, I feel that it is important to join hands with the Hindu community to ward off this menace that is being preached in the name of 'secularism'.

That is what I said India do not have a secular party .

Every single one of them uses caste , religion for vote bank politics .

I am also not a member of any single political party or any organistaion .

But come 214 , I will also vote for BJP.

Its not that a politician after wearing a skull cap becomes secular but if a politician doesn't mind wearing mukuts, tilaks and all other things which are symbolically Hindu but has a problem wearing a skull cap it does ring a bell...

yeah he doesn't want to,so what?

India is perfectly capable of existing/thriving/succeeding in anything and everything with or without the help of christians/muslims.

Nobody gives us a free lunch here or anywhere else.

If at ll anything,others have to prove themselves to be patriotic to the country first and their religion later.

Indian Hindus have nothing to gain by sucking upto anyone.

Secularism means separation of the church from the state. i.e. in Earlier days when the Roman Church/Vatican used to interfere in internal matters of other nations in Europe the whole concept was invented. Which is why you now have a 'church of England' that has no affiliation to Rome.

In Indian context, Raj Guru's and Raj Rishis where always part of govt. in advisory capacity. They where the policy makers but never the ruler. That is why Gandhi, a saint (religious leader) by definition was able to control politics in India. That is Indian secularism i.e. inclusion of religion in politics in advisory capacity. Its is part of our history, tradition , culture.

That must be pseudo-secularism which is behind the root cause of all today's caste and religious divide .

You want that to continue .This is the 21st century not Ancient India.

BJP is supposed to take up a LOT OF Causes for Everybody. That is what Political parties are supposed to do. :disagree:

If they take up religious cause they will be 'called' religious party ....that does not mean it makes them one. If I am called a bigot or homosexual or hispanic ....its does not make me one. Kapish ?

:coffee: ..........

OK ... Take up the cause but when they take up the causes selectively , they will be branded as such .

Ehh? Secularism is a lie fed by gandhis and congress, there is no such thing.What is the definition of secular? appeasement of minority and subjugating majority?

Because he is a hindu and there is no obligation on him to wear a skull cap just to prove he is secular.

Fair enough point but don't you think it is common for public figures to show this kind of symbolic gestures. This just doesn't happen in our part of world...

The Queen Elizabeth II listened to a recitation of the Quran in the Green Mosque , Istanbul, Turkey - YouTube

Obama's Indonesia trip: Michelle dons headscarf as she visits mosque | Mail Online

I wouldn't say that this would make them secular but hasn't this kind of symbolism become a norm. And I don't think you can really dispute secularism in UK or USA.

then y not modi talk about muslim y he refuse to wear muslim cap y bjp y madhya pradesh cm giving money sri lanka for mandir there not for church or masjid not one single scheme launch by any bjp or shiv sena for minority dont talk baseless

Is there is a written rule or necessity that hindus have to wear muslim cap? while muslims refuse to wear tilak or take prasad?If you can't do it why ask others to follow yours?You yourself should first wear a tilak and ask for others to wear the cap.

Fair enough point but don't you think it is common for public figures to show this kind of symbolic gestures. This just doesn't happen in our part of world...

I wouldn't say that this would make them secular but hasn't this kind of symbolism become a norm. And I don't think you can really dispute secularism in UK or USA.

You are right . politicians make use of these gestures . But they are what they are . Just token gestures .

If you want to actually gauge a politician , merit him by his actions rather than gestures .

Of course as I said earlier and I reiterate that wearing a certain attire doesn't make one secular but if one has no issues wearing Hindu religious symbols in public events then why have a problem with skull cap. Wearing a skull cap doesn't turn him into a muslim or for that matter a "pseudo-secular".
Well why don't you ask the maulanas and zakir naik to wear the tilak and show how secular they are?Respect goes both ways if you can't tolerate mine why should i tolerate your's?

That must be pseudo-secularism which is behind the root cause of all today's caste and religious divide .

You want that to continue .This is the 21st century not Ancient India.

My definition was for secularism in the context you mentioned. You clearly had no Idea of the origins or what it meant. You have twisted that around to claim modern India is run by Raj Gurus and Raj Rishis :lol:

I cannot dumb it down more for you ......you will just have to find someone of your capacity to explain it better to you.

Look up invocationes or nominationes dei ..........google is your friend. Feel free to use it.

All Moral and Ethical guidance for political forces comes from religions.

OK ... Take up the cause but when they take up the causes selectively , they will be branded as such .

More foolish finger point without proof ......what causes have BJP taken up 'selectively' ?

ohhhhhhhhhhhh dont destroy the hopes of so many MAGIC Modi nantards!

Modi will bring India to +10 % growth despite a global recession! With Modi there wont be a SINGLE rape case! Modi will make Tejas into a 5th gen super fighter ! Modi will destroy terrorism ... etc etc

Nobody said that MODI will solve all the issues but seeing the current situation in India He is the best among others...

Dont you know if any one is not with them or does not share radical views , then you are against them .

If indira was the PM why cant modi be? He isnt even convicted.
When you can shield sajjan kumar and tytler,whats wrong with modi?Just because sikhs dont fall in your votebank?I bet you must be having lots of privileges for being so loyal to the party that has been ruining the country ever since independence.

Typical congressi.
Sajjan kumar was roaming in the streets with his goons,instigating people.Everyone saw him
Your blond love for congress is visible.

You aren't reading the posts- I said Sajjan Kumar has not been convicted, but we know that he is guilty, therefore trying to claim that Modi is innocent just because he hasn't been convicted is stupid. In our country there are a hundred ways of avoiding conviction and getting away with murder.

Back
Top Bottom