What's new

Modi begins to Fall Off

Tu english padh lega ya hindi me boloon? Joh uddhar hua woh hua, tum log kyon ham sabhi hinduoon ko mujrim soochte ho?ya hame aasani se maarne ki soochthe ho? tumhare akbaruddin owaise ki youtube speech toh dekh le, uske baad bolna kaun bura hai.Main boloonga uske baad.

akbarudin owaisi maa ki @@@t plz aase log ki humse baat mat ek machli sare talab ko ganda kar ti hai me ye hi to bolta hu k kattarwad desh k liye nuclear bomb se bhi khatar naak hai aur bjp rss shivsena kattarwad hai plus agar modi ki jagha akbarudin owasi hota to kya hamare indian bhai doosre dharm k use accept karte nahi naa wase hi hum me bjp ya modi accept nahi make india united not divided

If india wants to disintegrate into many states then they can have pigs like modi as their PM but if they want to be united and keep progressing they need rational and balanced parties like Congress .

You guys and your immatured idiotic islamist extremism....who are you to advise us, Indians, on who to elect? you yourselves are pathetic liars and extremists but dare to advise on our internal politics?

Have you seen any Indians advising you guys on who to elect and who not? such a shameless scumbags whoever you are....

How dare you call Modi a pig..you retard!!..looks like you are born to pig, not a human..

If india wants to disintegrate into many states then they can have pigs like modi as their PM but if they want to be united and keep progressing they need rational and balanced parties like Congress .

don't speak $hits when you don't know nothing. Keep your views to the Pakistan only.

Ahh here cometh the English professor and the Spell Nazi!:raise: When you can't answer insult the other person,are you a lawyer by chance? ;)

in over six thousand post kid i have not insulted anyone yet. if that guy have a problem with understanding what is said is it my problem? i was pointing out the obvious. :)

Why mere Sher? Religion ne kaise khatam kardiya and how is it bane?Oh You want peace in the end and Indians first, right? ask Your Minority brothers to Sing "Vande Mataram" first!

A kid who has yet to discover beyond his mohalla would not understand what i wrote.

aap apni kursi mein baite rahenge toh sab like acha hoga.

bakwaas bakhayati naa kijiye.

Religion is the bane of ever nation mate, just look at our neighbors. :)
Peace. we may differ be we all are Indians first. :cheers:

please sir,i hope you to learn to stop dropping random verbose jargon and value things for what they actually are.

no JNU bullah please,we know how ignorant they all are.

Don't pretend to be so innocent. Don't you know ???
Advani also hasn't been convicted of any crime or murder, inspite of being responsible for killing of thousands of muslims after Babri Mosque demolition. It is a failure of Indian Judiciary.

And the Indian judiciary is not beyond questioning. So, if that is your view, why didn't you and any other persons holding your view challenge the findings of the Indian judiciary by way of appeal or review ? Not that I care much for Modi but I do believe that it is his constitutional right to participate in the elections since he hasn't been found guilty of any crime hence my question

in over six thousand post kid i have not insulted anyone yet. if that guy have a problem with understanding what is said is it my problem? i was pointing out the obvious. :)

A kid who has yet to discover beyond his mohalla would not understand what i wrote.

Believe it or not i spent a good part of my life out of india and working in remote villages in india to improve their quality of life.So don't tell me about what goes beyond my mohalla and what goes in mohalla theory.:cheesy:

Believe it or not i spent a good part of my life out of india and working in remote villages in india to improve their quality of life.So don't tell me about what goes beyond my mohalla and what goes in mohalla theory.:cheesy:

have you good for you cuz your post do not show the maturity of the person described in your post.

Back
Top Bottom