What's new

Modern Warfare 2 (Karachi Map) Offical Addon

the elite edition is cool...you get night vision gogs free!

the elite edition is cool...you get night vision gogs free!

I dont need ANDHEERAY MAY DEEKHNAY WALAY CHASHMAY i need andar bahir say sab dekha denay wala chashma for watching babes ;) lol NVG Night Vision goggles i need EVG Everything vision goggles :rofl:

I dont need ANDHEERAY MAY DEEKHNAY WALAY CHASHMAY i need andar bahir say sab dekha denay wala chashma for watching babes ;) lol NVG Night Vision goggles i need EVG Everything vision goggles :rofl:

there is an application on the iphone....google it...I might get banned for spamming...

Any of you guys played it on the PS3?

Can you use a mouse and keyboard? I tried out FPS games on the PS3, but they just weren't the same without the keyboard and mouse.

Any of you guys played it on the PS3?

Can you use a mouse and keyboard? I tried out FPS games on the PS3, but they just weren't the same without the keyboard and mouse.

yet to be released asim...everybody's waiting for it...there is going to be a white house campaign...and i can't wait to get into a fire-fight inside the white-house...
and about the mouse and keyboard thing...even after years of handling a psone,ps2 and now a ps3 remote...i totally agree to what you said.

You have to get used to them. My Xbox Live ID is: PakSoldier. I dont play much, cause i dont have time. But i do play. COD 4 is the best game really.

MODERN WARFARE 2 (Karachi Map) :S Offical Addon

Its a new series of Modern Warfare 2 (World's Best and Top leading game CALL OF DUTY 4 2nd part of MODERN WARFARE 2) look at this UNSEEN GAMEPLAY MAP (Map of KARACHI in MODERN WARFARE 2) :S

LIn8wLVOLjM[/media] - Modern Warfare 2 Karachi Walkthrough

Hmmm Why Activision use KARACHI MAP ??

Its Nuthing like Karachi. Karachi have really good buildings, Roads, Streets, Flyovers and even look at back of this map video behind Mountains. Why WM2 use Karachi Title for these Arab maps like MODERN WARFARE 1. Even Arabic board and title KARACHI wow lol

is this a joke ? wth im seriously offended

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom