What's new

Modern Warfare 2 (Karachi Map) Offical Addon

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
MODERN WARFARE 2 (Karachi Map) :S Offical Addon

Its a new series of Modern Warfare 2 (World's Best and Top leading game CALL OF DUTY 4 2nd part of MODERN WARFARE 2) look at this UNSEEN GAMEPLAY MAP (Map of KARACHI in MODERN WARFARE 2) :S

Hmmm Why Activision use KARACHI MAP ??

Its Nuthing like Karachi. Karachi have really good buildings, Roads, Streets, Flyovers and even look at back of this map video behind Mountains. Why WM2 use Karachi Title for these Arab maps like MODERN WARFARE 1. Even Arabic board and title KARACHI wow lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Most likely fan made.

No, Checked the authenticity. Its for real!

Activision DIDNOT showed opponents in this level. I wonder if they use terrorists or PA (That will be a real shocker!)

Last edited:
Most likely fan made.

Dear look at the map ITS REAL with Title Karachi (look @ start) Gamer selected the Gun and thn selected the map KARACHI its real not fan made custom map. Feel free check youtube.com

dude...!i have pre-ordered modern warfare2...going on a killing spree in karachi is gonna be fun..!
do we have clan members here?

Haha, I see what you did thar. Nice sarcasm.

i realize how it sounds....wasn't my intention...my excitement got the better of me...it does sound crude.
karachi would be made similar to Delhi where i live...and i have ordered my copy some time back...no sarcasm.

dude...!i have pre-ordered modern warfare2...going on a killing spree in karachi is gonna be fun..!
do we have clan members here?

Dude we have lots of clans. I am also in SCUMM clan. Pakistan top Clan is ~Metal~ from Isalambad more than 20-30 clans for Modern Warfare and already attended lots of BIG Tournament of Modern Warfare In LAhore Karachi and Islamabad. I will post pic. In 2006 Pakistan Beat Indian in CounterStrike in Mumbai and Kapel Dev also thr in Ceremony for awarded prize to Pakistani Players. I have all MODERN WARFARE and CS gaming tourness pics will post later. Pakistani players also made cracks custom maps we played on our servers also played with International Players. I played with Americans with 300 pings and even kick thm! in Search and Destry PAM4 :)

Now a days Gamers around the world "BYCOTT"MODERN WARFARE 2 because WM2 HAVE NO DEDICATED SERVER thisi s biggest bullshit by Modern Warfare 2 Team. Modern Warfare 2 Team launched special Server Computer for WM2 which we are not able to purchase because the cost of MODERNWARFARE 2 Computer alot! :). NO DEDICATED server means PLayers not able to play game on ISPs servers. Option removed by Modrn Warfare 2 thats why in single day when thy announced this bullshit Offically on CNN/BBC on the same day 700 Pre-Order CDs Cancelled from Amazon by gamers around the world :).

Last edited:
apologies.. din look at the video.
In this case they just took Karachi out from under the hat..

do you guys play on the xbox 360>? what happens when it gets the ring of death do you have to send it all the way to america or does Microsoft have someplace in Pakistan
btw COD sucks bad company 2 atw

Stealth and all, CoD or bad company 2 has eye candy graphics but sucks on gameplay.:tdown: I mean if you want to feel like in a real firefight, grenades hurling all over the place, more bad @ss blood and destruction, play F.E.A.R.

There is a pro gamer on youtube who made walkthroughs on extreme difficulty. Watch these breathtaking encounters in High-Def, even billion dollar Hollywood pales in comparison.

:tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
i posted a thread about this about a week ago ,anyway im getting my copy of MW2 on monday for the ps3 .:smokin:

try play-asia.com...free home delivery..if you choose the air-bubble pack option...3-10 days will get you your own copy once the title gets released.

Dear what about the cost ???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom