What's new

Moderation of this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are the moderators and admins of this forum? Can I have a list please.
you'll find everyone @ https://defence.pk/pdf/members/ o bright one!
mods: https://defence.pk/pdf/members/?type=4
senior mods: https://defence.pk/pdf/members/?type=5

Go to other Pakistani forums...especially visit Mehfil Pakistan Skyscraper City of History of PIA forums....all are civilized people having meaningful discussions with one another. Not peddling out stupid nonsense like "you madrassachap" or "go drink cow urine".
but your priestly highness must be exempt and free to abuse all and sundry (examples available on demand)!

This is a good forum if you learn to not be triggered over everything.

There are Indians here too who are annoyed by the behaviour of some Indians and Pakistanis just like you're. But this is hardly a neutral forum. Pakistanis are given a clear preference.

If what you request is an echo chamber, I'm afraid that's not the tradition here. Unless maybe when there's a war or something. I'm sure there are other options.
His indic majesty is not really complaining about general anarchy here, he just does not like to be contradicted, in fact he quite enjoys being the abuser himself

It's funny how all these Islamists and Indian nationalists are on the same page. Further proves my initial point about both being scum.

@Indus Priest King I've never seen something go from stoic to damaged to burnt to implosion and finally collapse this fast since 9/11 :flame:
Well, you should read some of his threads. They are essentially made of stuff that leads to innovation like water fueled cars. The guy does not know about what he is writing and when you correct his woeful knowledge -- rather lack thereof; he hurls abuses right left and centre.

it's always hijacked by Indians (who I have no idea why they are on this forum to begin with) and Islamists.

A big LoL on it.... Why don't you actually check the reality of PDF and Mods. I can point out 10s of threads that's been opened by Pakistanis to troll Indians or Run their noses in the middle of the thread and spoil it even though it has nothing to do with Pakistanis.

And the Abuses by Pakistanis !!!! LoL on it too,,, because its a free hand for pakistanis and Chinese... they can abuse our mothers while the Mods would watch it and stand by, if a Indian used a word stupid then we're banned......

Let me give you a answer.... Stop acting like a victim when you're not

Last edited:
Cyber bullying?

Yes.

You people have a problem of not letting go.

Has moral policing ever worked? Or cyber bullying ever worked? Why raise a mob over every petty issue should be a question you guys should be asking yourselves frequently.

them 2 are shonar bangalis! don't you know? watch it or shearer can get you banned at will

The forum cannot be held hostage to the whims of people who are easily offended and use bullying tactics to get things going their way.

Use of regional language is also not allowed which these people literally have no regards with.

The forum cannot be held hostage to the whims of people who are easily offended and use bullying tactics to get things going their way.

Use of regional language is also not allowed which these people literally have no regards with.

Unlike trolls, retired or on active service or retired but re-employed, I took the trouble to get a ruling from the moderators, and here it is:

As the thread is based on Urdu poetry we can make exceptions on such threads, much like members are allowed to post in their language on selected threads...take Chinese or Turkish sub-forums for example.

can be and is!
this makes no sense because when you get their posts deleted they sometimes are also given a warning which eventually leads to a ban

And what does that consequential action got to do with me?

Unlike trolls, retired or on active service or retired but re-employed, I took the trouble to get a ruling from the moderators, and here it is:

The thread was about poetry and not political commentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom