What's new

Mobile Version

i do use my BB to browse , though i just bought a samsung pad last month , now just use that its a lot more comfortable.

my replies is taking me to the thread instead of my reply.

yeah this new version was up just day before yesterday . i do not like it . i prefer the older version which would take me to my post instead of the thread . i have to spend a lot of time searching for my post and then its replies. hope the MODS take notice.

I have fixed it, however once you choose it, the only way to go back to normal skin would be to clear cache and restart the browser.

yeah this new version was up just day before yesterday . i do not like it . i prefer the older version which would take me to my post instead of the thread . i have to spend a lot of time searching for my post and then its replies. hope the MODS take notice.

Which one are you talking about? It shows you the posts you made or the thread which has your post in?

works fine now.....but if you want to go to desktop version you have to clear cache...

yes it works fine now , but i am facing problem when ever i try to go to last page of the thread, it takes me on the first post of the first page of the thread, should need to be correct , thanks in advance

Webby, when I'm replying a post smileys are coming in a single column instead of grid. Had to scroll down a lot to press the submit button.

^niki version as in? Not sure if it can be assessable via tapatalk. Not gonna spend 3 bucks on it if it's not!

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom