What's new

Mob razes disputed property in Sialkot

its disgusting act what if non Muslim countries start doing this with Muslim mosques in their countries ? try to respect minorities. that is what qaid e azam said in 1947 ?

kis moo se tum log israel ko zalim kehty ho tum khud israel se kam nhi .

I am living in Sialkot hence I know what happen.

There's hundreds of thousands of mosques in our countries and only a couple gurdwaras/Mandirs/churches/Ahmedi worhsip sites. Weird how I've never seen a demolition order on a something so abundant and yet I see it all the time on something so rare.

too bad that this is happening to a place of worship. what is the general experience of shia?

There's hundreds of thousands of mosques in our countries and only a couple gurdwaras/Mandirs/churches/Ahmedi worhsip sites. Weird how I've never seen a demolition order on a something so abundant and yet I see it all the time on something so rare.
Don't you missed the point disputed property? this property belongs to another Ahmadi but other Ahmadi people claimed it was their worship place, means it is disputed between Ahmadi / Mirzais not with Muslims.

too bad that this is happening to a place of worship. what is the general experience of shia?
They are not being killed for lawfully purchased beef.

Chief justice should take suo moto action and set a precedent.

Don't you missed the point disputed property? this property belongs to another Ahmadi but other Ahmadi people claimed it was their worship place, means it is disputed between Ahmadi / Mirzais not with Muslims.

They are not being killed for lawfully purchased beef.

Bhai Koi nahi maanega.

Kyon mehnat Kar rahe ho

LOL.

Pakistani media is no better it seems.

More like the local community helped the municipal body clear the area.

What is the difference between this mob and Hindu mobs that attack mosques in India? Pakistan was meant as a safe haven for the religious minority that were Muslims. The irony that Muslims of this region should then do the same thing. Unfortunately nobody significant will dare speak up against this crime for fear of being labelled a kafir.
I fail to see what was wrong with this. A strong community support is essential in governance.

In civilized countries locals clean and maintain public spaces. No different in this place IMO.

But then your country, your concern.

This once again confirms my belief that both India and Pakistan share many commonalities, this incident is very similar to the Babri masjid demolition. Mob came, they saw, they tore down.

Same mentality on both sides of the border.:partay:

I wait with abated breath for the stream of the usual riff raff of posters who flood threads highlighting injustices against minorities in other countries to condemn this. But I won't hold my breath for too long because I know the mirror that is set in their eyes blocks them from seeing the crimes of their fellow travellers due to nothing but sheer hypocrisy.

As for the building being earmarked to be razed, can the posters who are parroting this line give a credible reason as to why this was earmarked as such? Simply because it had links with the founder of Jamaat-e-Ahmadiyya? Or how it became to be even put in that condition? Was it because Ahmadis were planning to have it refurbished?

This once again confirms my belief that both India and Pakistan share many commonalities, this incident is very similar to the Babri masjid demolition. Mob came, they saw, they tore down.

You must be idiot of the highest order to compare India with Pakistan in this regard. There are more mosques in India per Muslim population compared to templed in Pakistan. Literally there is a mosque every 500 meter in India.

If you want to compare, Jammu Kashmir is state with saw razing/conversion of temples to mosques which is an ongoing process even now. Muslims wherever they live have problem with other religions so its obvious they will object to construction of temple in Ayodhya which is sacred to Hindus. Its the fundamental problem with Islam everywhere.

. It clearly states that the building was meant to be removed. Local people helped the municipal community in dealing with an illegal building.

Illegal says who? This whole building/place belongs to Ahmadis.

It's also over a century old, not like the dozens of other "dwellings" that clerics of other religious persuasion have built illegally on illegally acquired land.

You must be idiot of the highest order to compare India with Pakistan in this regard. There are more mosques in India per Muslim population compared to templed in Pakistan. Literally there is a mosque every 500 meter in India.

If you want to compare, Jammu Kashmir is state with saw razing/conversion of temples to mosques which is an ongoing process even now. Muslims wherever they live have problem with other religions so its obvious they will object to construction of temple in Ayodhya which is sacred to Hindus. Its the fundamental problem with Islam everywhere.
Since you are too smart to understand what I am saying, let me explain it better.
Some people in both countries are religious fanatics, they like to bully the minorities by destroying their places of worship.

If you still don’t get it then please don’t quote a low iq guy like me.:partay:

Back
Top Bottom