Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Mob attacks police official after being asked to pray at home in Karachi
By hafeez tunio
Apr.10,2020
2195065-shosharafatkhan-1586520423.jpg

Police officer received minor injuries during the incident

The officer in charge of the Pirabad police station, situated in the Orangi Town locality of Karachi, was attacked by a mob after law enforcers tried to enforce Friday prayer restrictions.

Sharafat Khan, the female SHO of the Pirabad police, reached the Haqqani Mosque in Frontier Colony after being informed that people were gathering there to offer Friday prayers, in violation of the restrictions on congregational prayers at mosques.

When she asked the people present at the mosque to pray at home, a group of individuals, enraged by the police action, began pelting her with stones. The police officer received minor injuries during the scuffle.

A video, now viral on social media, shows a large crowd exiting the mosque as some individuals engage in a heated argument with the SHO, who bears a bleeding nose.

“You people have attacked me and also damaged my glasses. A case will be lodged against you,” Khan can be heard saying in the video.

After more police officials reached the spot, the SHO instructed them make videos of all those present in order to initiate action against them.

Khan, appointed as the SHO of the Pirabad Police Station 10 days ago, has a reputation of bravery and outstanding performance.

Taking notice of the incident, a judicial magistrate directed the West DIG to take action against the culprits.

The police have registered a case against the mosque administration and unidentified men, under sections of the Anti-Terrorism Act as well as charges including attempted murder and vandalism.

City locks down

Meanwhile, in most of the city, the Sindh government’s orders of a complete lockdown from noon to 3pm on Fridays were strictly enforced.

Utility stores, pharmacies and other shops selling essential goods – normally exempted from the lockdown – also remained closed during this time.

Various roads were barricaded, with Sharae Faisal, in particular, blocked off by large police contingents at several intersections. Defence Housing Authority, Clifton, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Gulistan-e-Johar, Saddar, Tower, Mauripur, Quaidabad and Shah Latif Town all remained deserted, as the law enforcers sent citizens who ventured outside back to their homes.

However, doctors, paramedical staff and ambulances were allowed to freely move across the city.

Published in The Express Tribune, April 11th, 2020.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2195065/1/?amp=1

Already posted, pls take it down.

Last edited:
It was published today, it seems like old news because how often it happens in Pakistan, maybe?
No. How often same news are propagated from same different channels and are highlighted. Same case what hindutwa news channels do in cases related with Muslims

No. How often same news are propagated from same different channels and are highlighted. Same case what hindutwa news channels do in cases related with Muslims

1. No thread of this news exist. Why can't people like you just be a man and accept they were wrong, or maybe you lied deliberately.

2. I know you're butthurt because supermarkets are open, while mosques are closed. Probably more butthurt by the fact it's a female officer. I expect this though, your IQ as high as the ones shown in the upper video.

3. Propaganda? Here's a video. She is smarter than you and oddered the officers to film these people.

Look at the number of people coming out of that mosque, and in such close vicinity. Salute to this brave officer for taking action and promising FIR. Right now under this pandemic, this should be a criminal crime.

In Turkey, right now, there are 50,000 cases... in Pakistan, local transmission has begun and a lot of cases were found in Pilgrims from Iran, and people attending Tableegi Jamaat congregations... so if this is allowed to continue, imagine how mant more there will be. We're doing the worse only to ourselves, and it's because of "contagious clerics" highlighted in first video.

Last edited:
1. No thread of this news exist. Why can't people like you just be a man and accept they were wrong, or maybe you lied deliberately.

2. I know you're butthurt because supermarkets are open, while mosques are closed. Probably more butthurt by the fact it's a female officer. I expect this though, your IQ as high as the ones shown in the upper video.

3. Propaganda? Here's a video. She is smarter than you and oddered the officers to film these people.

LOl Women don't want to be dealt with Male Policemen but its hypocrisy vice versa. LOL

. No thread of this news exist. Why can't people like you just be a man and accept they were wrong, or maybe you lied deliberately.
Already posted

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/men-attack-pirabad-sho-for-enforcing-congregational-prayer-ban.660884/

Please dont confuse and mix what they do in India (or any other country) with what happens in Pakistan. People breaking the rules is a problem. 11 or 12 UC's have been sealed in Karachi because of increase in cases in Karachi. If you are frustrated with what hindutwa channels say about things going on in their country, you can discuss that in those thread, dont brush aside the problems going on in Pakistan.

Last edited:
Already posted

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/men-...ngregational-prayer-ban.660884/#post-12222236

Please dont confuse and mix what they do in India (or any other country) with what happens in Pakistan. People breaking the rules is a problem. 11 or 12 UC's have been sealed in Karachi because of increase in cases in Karachi. If you are frustrated with what hindutwa channels say about things going on in their country, you can discuss that in those thread, dont brush aside the problems going on in Pakistan.

Okay, thank you. I just can't take this idiot's word for anything.

Maybe you should check the IQ level of Pakistanis and Your Hindutwa Brothers because you do belong in the level of category in IQ to latter

BTW open your eyes (if they are not buttons) and see the related propaganda threads

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/men-...r-enforcing-congregational-prayer-ban.660884/

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...o-do-namaz-ignoring-social-distancing.660873/

I thank the guy for showing the thread.
You said it's old news. It's not.

You said it's propaganda, it's not, because we can see clearly in the video I posted dumb retards like yourself coming out of the mosque like a bunch of confused cockroaches.

These mullahs who defied the state ban, and these mullahs who are putting up videos urging people to shake hands, and saying they have cure, need to be locked up for misinformation in such a time of crisis.

Enjoy :)

Look at the number of people coming out of that mosque, and in such close vicinity. Salute to this brave officer for taking action and promising FIR. Right now under this pandemic, this should be a criminal crime.
I agree. What i think a lot of people fail to understand, this isn't about them getting the virus (I could care less if those people infected themselves). The problem is them becoming part of the transmission chain and spreading it to others who might not survive / or they end up putting more burden on the hospitals and health professionals who are already stretched thin because these people are too selfish

I agree. What i think a lot of people fail to understand, this isn't about them getting the virus (I could care less if those people infected themselves). The problem is them becoming part of the transmission chain and spreading it to others who might not survive / or they end up putting more burden on the hospitals and health professionals who are already stretched thin because these people are too selfish

The issue is these people think the solution to every problem is religion.
Even a two or three members here on PDF, including this guy, complained that why state is enforcing a ban on prayer congregations, while supermarkets and other essential-necessity stores are open.

There's no cure to it. 10 years of Zia's Islamization, and the continuing power of Mullahs, is showing its effect. These people can shut the state at whim, and worsen the pandemic at whim. All because they're too stupid.

The newer generations are a lot more moderate. As power shifts after maybe the next 2 decades, then things might start to become better. Nothing better to expect for now though.

The issue is these people think the solution to every problem is religion.
Even a two or three members here on PDF, including this guy, complained that why state is enforcing a ban on prayer congregations, while supermarkets and other essential-necessity stores are open.

There's no cure to it. 10 years of Zia's Islamization, and the continuing power of Mullahs, is showing its effect. These people can shut the state at whim, and worsen the pandemic at whim. All because they're too stupid.
Unfortunately arguments with them leads to nowhere while the virus continues to spread. They also forget to realize that Saudi, Malaysia, Egypt, Indonesia, etc (these are Muslim nations) have ordered to close their mosques and people in those places have to comply. Those are not places where you can just break in and do whatever you like.

Back
Top Bottom