What's new

MNS installs posters threatening 'illegal immigrants' from Bangladesh, Pakistan to leave India

LOL This is BBC story of how illegal Bangladeshi migrat are going back to Bangladesh post CAA/NRC.
They had even acquired India voter Id and Adhaar cards. This isn't even tip of the ice berg.

Those people have been pushed back by BSF and Bangladesh is trying to verify their identity. There may be few thousand around India but it is no where near 20 million.

Even the guy at BBC towards the end was just farting the number 20 million. When asked what is the source he said there are no record of it until NRC is done. This just shows how this so called 20 million number came into being.

MNS installs posters threatening 'illegal immigrants' from Bangladesh, Pakistan to leave India
ANI | Published: 04th February 2020 04:19 PM

MNS-.jpg

The MNS posters were seen in Panvel. (Photo| ANI Twitter)
MUMBAI: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) leader Sandesh Desai on Tuesday said that the party will put up posters in the state to give 'hint' to illegal immigrants from Bangladesh and Pakistan to leave the country.

Desai's statement comes after MNS posters stating 'Bangladeshis leave the country, otherwise, you will be driven out in MNS style' were seen in Panvel region of Raigad district on Monday.

"We will put up posters like this everywhere. We are giving hint to illegal immigrants from Bangladesh and Pakistan that they should leave our country because they live here illegally. A rally of Raj Thackeray is also planned," Desai told ANI.

"Police knows everything and they can take action. We will also give a letter to the police. There are Bangladeshi immigrants working at construction sites. In case they commit crimes, how are they going to be traced? The government should take some step," he said.

The posters also feature MNS chief Raj Thackeray and his son Amit Thackeray, who was recently inducted into the party.

Thackeray had earlier said that the party will take out a huge rally on February 9 in Mumbai to drive "illegal infiltrators" from Pakistan and Bangladesh, out of India.

"We will take out a huge rally on February 9 to drive illegal infiltrators from Pakistan and Bangladesh, out of India. There can be a debate on the Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) but why should we shelter someone who has come from outside illegally?" he had said.

www.newindianexpress.com/nation/2020/feb/04/mns-installs-posters-threatening-illegal-immigrants-from-bangladesh-pakistan-to-leave-india-2098920.amp
I don't know about bangladesh(actually I know), but if any crossed line from Pakistan to India, just murder them. And by anyone, I mean anyone.
That's Indian rants, nothing else. Muslims from Pakistan will never enter into India for immigration, unless they are agents, like Adnan Sami or Tariq Fateh.

I asked this before on another thread and was not given any answer. So I ask again, what is the number of Pakistanis living illegally in India?

The Only Illegal Pakistani migrant in India I can think of is the Afghans, who probably travelled to India on fake papers, we don't want them we already have enough.

350Million Illegal Pakistanis are living in India!

Out of which about 60Million Illegal BDz ...

In other words... Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan are Illegal Paks or BDs living in India..

It is a DogWhitstle to Indians to see Muslims as Illegals!

It is simple!!!

That is why Indians are building ConcentrationCamps!

HasinaRegime can annex Assam and WestBengal if it sends about 40Mln BDz there...

I believe you are right. I used to be an isolationist in the sense that I wanted Pakistan to not interfere in other countries such as India and Afghanistan. But I take that back, Pakistan should do everything in its' power to de-stabilize these two countries who are morbidly obsessed with Pakistan.

We have a potential 350 million foot soldiers in India. 350 million potential agents of chaos. What is ISI waiting for?

Brother my Urdu is not that good, but I'll give it a listen.

" Just last year BD deported 100 Illegal Indians and that is without trying. "

Give me the source of this news.

Ilegal Indians in Bangladesh , u mean the BD people like video who have surreptitiously acquired Indian voter Ids ?

Look at the next thread in this very forum...

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/foreigners-siphon-off-3-1bn-a-year.652414/

I call bullshit on this.

No-one would admit to being an illegal immigrant to someone who they do not 100% trust.

Rather than chasing phantom "illegal BD'shis", India should worry about real matters to the common citizen like safety and poverty.

Fully agree. Why go somewhere and then blow your whole alias

I don't know about bangladesh(actually I know), but if any crossed line from Pakistan to India, just murder them. And by anyone, I mean anyone.
That's Indian rants, nothing else. Muslims from Pakistan will never enter into India for immigration, unless they are agents, like Adnan Sami or Tariq Fateh.

Adnan Sami is an agent? Source?

What you think as a source will be credible?

Whatever source you have, provide it?

If he were an agent, they I would expect it to be a highly classified information? How do you know this?

Whatever source you have, provide it?

If he were an agent, they I would expect it to be a highly classified information? How do you know this?
Because I am his handler. And he is a great agent.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom