What's new

MMRCA may be scrapped by year end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Counting your Chickens before the act of reproduction has even taken place I see! All of this based on a thread on PDF with no source?!! You guys are SOOO desperate for this deal to not go through that even the slightest sniff of such news you lose your minds!

I'm afraid the Indian MoD/Govt is going to rain on your parade within the next few months.

Enjoy this feeling while you can.

Typical cheap Thanks magnet post
Will see you soon by quoting this post at correct time, Fly Your HAL - Rafale tight by then. :lol:

OFFICAL IAF STATMENT ISSUED TODAY (08/04/2013):

"Apropos a report in a certain section of the media indicating IAF will opt for Sukhoi-30 if Rafale deal falls flat as on 08 Apr 2013. The IAF strongly denies such report. The CNC (Contract negotiations committee) process for acquisition of 126 MMRCA is underway and there is no thought process for any procurement as a ‘back up’ as reported."

now what @Storm Force?

Last edited by a moderator:
$26bn for 126 jets? $206ml a piece. That´s a lot of money $$$ (with the money we would get a highspeed rail in VN).

i dont know where you got that information. but amount mentioned there was wrong. we are going to spend around $18-20bil that includes spares and weapon packages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom