What's new

MMRCA may be scrapped by year end

Status
Not open for further replies.
My good friend there was no deal signed on J-10B/FC-20 in the first place, PAF was excited and it was an option to be considered but now PAF has fully committed itself to JF-17 development.

It would cost more to buy a single FC-20 then adding a WS Engine, extending the fuselage along with using other % composites to JFT any future Blocks development if there are any plans to extend fuselage further in Blocks.

It Makes sense for future PAF shouldn't be spending 40m but the max out figure say 20m on a current platform to further develop it after all look at israelis they know how to upgrade old Kfirs/Mirages even they restored crashed F-16 without outside help.

Sir let me thank you again for these valuable informations.

@Storm Force
Do you really know what it means to CANCELL this deal?

Last edited by a moderator:
Utter BS I refuted all your points yesterday and now you've started an entire thread based on your insane ravings?

What budget cut? This is what some had projected before the FY2013-14 budget was announced but this nonsense ce to nothing and the budget once again was an increase in the year before. FY2013, FY2014 and beyond are projected to see a return to the healthy 6-7% GDP growth so the budget will again be increased in double digit percentages hence forth.

The Finance minister of India no less clearly stated the funds for he MMRCA were cleared and waiting to be released.

FT interview: Palaniappan Chidambaram, India’s finance minister | beyondbrics

Not talked in a week??

Another lie:

Defence Ministry, Dassault to hold talks on Rafale deal

Defence Ministry, Dassault to hold talks on aircraft deal - The Economic Times on Mobile

Articles clearly says they spoke TWO DAYS AGO.

You are 100% full of cr@p.

It at least takes 4 years more Try to make an advanced fighter like Rafale in India. France will not allow transferring all the tech to India cause it relates to core national interest. MMRCA might be scrapped, the delivery time is very lagging behind as per expected. When FGFA comes in service, Rafale will be chicken ribs.

$26bn for 126 jets? $206ml a piece. That´s a lot of money $$$ (with the money we would get a highspeed rail in VN).

$26bn for 126 jets? $206ml a piece. That´s a lot of money $$$ (with the money we would get a highspeed rail in VN).

This is utter BS, Storm Force has been trolling without rest since the Rafale got selected over the EFT.

There is no source, no link, no statement. SO dont believe him ;)

the proposed cost of a Rafale jet will be similar of F-22?

Hearing this nonsense for some time now, if the deal is cancelled we will let everyone know :)

the proposed cost of a Rafale jet will be similar of F-22?

From wiki (follow the sources, in case you speak French)
Storm Force is talking trash

Rafale C: €64 million, US$82.3 million (flyaway cost, 2008)[1]
Rafale M: €70 million, US$90.5 million (flyaway cost, 2008)[1]
Unit cost: €64 million, US$90.5 million (dependent on type/variant and can be as high as €90 million/US$124 million, 2009)[2]

Rafale is certainly not cheap ......its worth if only if tech transfers come through.

for paf this wil be a MASSIVE RELIEF as it gives them critical time to modernise their FLEET with more breathing space.

PAF shoul use this time to get JF17 mature into block 2 and induct ADDITIONAL F16s from USA...

I don't thinks PAF will be excited or we may be relaxed but one thing for sure that French dumped $1.3bn deal for JF-17 upgrades and also lost a contract to provide Pakistan GAS valued $9bn (I could be wrong though) for MMRCS. Way to go Indians :tup: you taught French good lesson.

NOW i got two morals for this :
1- Dhobi ka ***** na khar ka na ghat ka.
2- Lalach Buri bala hai.

:lol:

Delusional pakistani's ......

j10 can never be exported as it uses al31fn engine of russia. Mig 29/su 30 will face competition due to low price. :omghaha:

Trung Qu

For your kind info PAF official already stated last year that they not interested in J10 at the moment, totally focusing on JF-17 maturity instead (Zuhai Airshow 2012)

Because They are also very cautious dealing with Indian officials since every other day there is a scam coming up under congress regime. Secondly The process will take time but it will not be scrapped at all. TOT will happen. No worries, just quality hamper fear prevails in French which is also right. Be Patient!

I don't thinks PAF will be excited or we may be relaxed but one thing for sure that French dumped $1.3bn deal for JF-17 upgrades and also lost a contract to provide Pakistan GAS valued $9bn (I could be wrong though) for MMRCS. Way to go Indians :tup: you taught French good lesson.

NOW i got two morals for this :
1- Dhobi ka ***** na khar ka na ghat ka.
2- Lalach Buri bala hai.

:lol:
Counting your Chickens before the act of reproduction has even taken place I see! All of this based on a thread on PDF with no source?!! You guys are SOOO desperate for this deal to not go through that even the slightest sniff of such news you lose your minds!

I'm afraid the Indian MoD/Govt is going to rain on your parade within the next few months.

Enjoy this feeling while you can.

Don't buy into the ravings of the deranged mate.

Please gentlemen, for one last time even if the deal costs India USD 30 Billion, all money is not to be paid upfront to Dassault. his expenditure is spread over next decade or so working out hardly USD 3 Billion an year. Secondly when you invest such big money and more importantly plan to place future air warfare strategy around a plane, you need time to negotiate deal and make secession.
We must also remember that close to 12-15 billion USD that will get back to India in form of Offset, will perhaps be the biggest investment made in aviation sector till date.
Dassault has its own opinion and as a party to negotiations, these have to be taken into account and i'm pretty positive that this deal will be signed by this year end.

Counting your Chickens before the act of reproduction has even taken place I see! All of this based on a thread on PDF with no source?!! You guys are SOOO desperate for this deal to not go through that even the slightest sniff of such news you lose your minds!

I'm afraid the Indian MoD/Govt is going to rain on your parade within the next few months.

Enjoy this feeling while you can.

This is really paparazzi style of news reporting when anything can be interpreted in any which way you like as if all this is some filmy gossip.
I hope first Rafale flying in Indian colors (irrespective of whether HAL or Reliance assembling it) will be a good tight slap on the face of naysayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom