What's new

MMRCA aircrafts to be deployed to face chinese threat in North East !!

I believe is an insult to independent countries like UK, Australia and Japan as client states. I bet most Indians would rather live in one of these "client" states than in India. At least, they would get 3 square meals a day with clean toilets and basic sanitation. If its wet outside, its obvious that its rain instead of sewer overflow, which people won't be able to tell by smell as sewer overflow smells the same as when there is no overflow.

Do you have Masters degree in Sewage Engineering?

He's too obessed with the sewage i can understand whats going in U.S.

EUMA is something that is an issue with only US supplied HW and none of the other vendors seem too bothered about what we do with the equipment someone buys for top dollars, so that is something that we will be seeing the US change in the near future. Time will tell. Hypothetically dont think US will allow IAF to equip F18s with nukes wheras the French or Euro consortium would not care about it.

I would have really liked to see a US bird in IAF colors but its not too easy to forget the past denials (spares during 65 war with pak), sanctions (pokhran 2)and arm twitsings (Russian Cryogenic engines in 91). I think unless there are some iron clad guarantees from the very top that would not change with an adminstration change, we will keep seeing US missing out on some strategic military sales. C17, C130 etc would keep coming but no orders for 200 fighters.

Not sure about your ally definition btw.... I thought it was supposed to be an equal partnership not where the powerful party takes the other one for granted and makes your decisions for you like the three above mentioned countries. If that is what you mean by being an ally then you can stop wasting your time with India right now..

MOD wasn't impressed and yet India signed EUMA, ya'll sure showed us :coffee:
The UK,Japan and Australia are not client states :angry: they are our closest allies. I understand Indians have difficulty recognizing an ally since its never had one. And as for India being assertive, what happened to those 'strategic strikes' we heard so much about? :P

You know, I was surprised to see a LOT of Indian 'Comments' angry at Russia in Times of India yesterday about Russia snubbing India. But, here and there, a few Indians managed to speak the truth: India does not have any real 'ally' left after the 'all weather' Russians' snubbed them.

What to they say about 'pride'?

DBC,

UK, Japan, Australia are small puppet states of USA. Well, not exactly puppets. They lack options and they have ambitions far larger than their geography. You know how politicians think. Every politicians likes to be in power. But neither of them have huge domestic economic framework and huge domestic technological manpower base(you need both) to do what USA, Russia, China or India can do.

There was a good reason why EU was formed. Purpose was to consolidate these two factors and keep themselves relevant in future global blocks. Countries like France, Germany are irrelevant when alone. They doesn't have enough clout on their own.

Apart from these two factors, growth is shifting to Asia.

You are comparing apples with Oranges. :lol:

Its OK to talk about strategic/tactical strikes sitting 12000 miles away and a totally different thing to consider when you are right next door to someone. I am not advocating anything here but stating the reality...India lives in a troubled neighbourhood and it has not taken the right decisions always due to which she is the current situation.

India lives in a troubled neighbourhood and it has not taken the right decisions always due to which she is the current situation.

The neighborhood is troubled, alright.
But what exactly do you mean by 'current situation'? Something to do with alienating Russia? The 'snub', btw, is supposed to be taken seriously: MoD to ask MEA to lodge a 'strong' protest with Russia.
PS. I have to say that it was pretty low of Russians to snub India in such a way. Don't know what's happening.

By the current situation I was referring to the position vis a vis Pakistan and China. Russia is a different case and I am not really bothered about the so called snub. The way I see it, it will hurt them more than India if they push their luck too far. Their attitude is more childish and immature that begets their past stature and I sincerely hope they know what they are doing.

Upset about American planes loosing - no not at all; it is as Chogy put it 'India's loss'.
Indian arrogance is off putting to say the very least.
And yes, 4 of the 6 aircraft in the competition failed at Leh. We know the Gripen
succeeded, so one or both finalist also failed at Leh.

thats more blah,India did not lost anything my friend,this are your unreal imagination's.

F-16,that stone age era plane was never in the race from the start,a fact acknowledged by the guys from LM.

Whatever left was F/A-18 lost due to the childish American policies,were do you think we lost something.
The American arrogance of not offering the best and placing 1000 of restriction's on those corroded materials did the damage itself.

The American's opened the way for us in the nuclear business,but the French and Russian's were the players who took maximum advantage.
US learnt its lesson's after 99 pokhran test,they placed bans on us,we did not lost anything,it was only America who lost business.

Let Obama come here one more time wagging his tail,we will once again give him business worth $ 10 billion,enough to save 1/4th american jobs.

If we float an another deal US will be again there once more,the loss was never ours.

We don't actually want Anuchal Pradesh, the Chinese leaders are keeping that claim open just as a political bargaining chip.

Look at how well the Indian economy is doing, look at how well the Chinese economy is doing... do you honestly think they want to fight each other now? Why would either country "rock the boat" when both our economies are doing so well?

I don't blame India for being prepared on the NE though, nothing wrong with being prepared.

In a few years India will reach parity with China in Economic/Military strength... and we won't need to worry about war between us after that. There will be peace in Asia.
Well said mate . :cheers:

Chinese are good speaking on face. But deep inside, they don't have good feelings towards any neighbour, be it India or anyone else. There is no exception to this, on majority.

This is due to their history and cultural upbringing. And, this is my personal opinion. No pun intended. :tup:

Now, that's not to say anglo-saxons are better!

My opinion:
Anglo-saxons = Immoral, Greedy, ruthless.
Chinese Rulers(CCP) = Immoral, Greedy, "far more" ruthless.

I can clearly see a divide in USA, a section of anglo-saxons will side with CCP.

Let Obama come here one more time wagging his tail,we will once again give him business worth $ 10 billion,enough to save 1/4th american jobs.

We do appreciate your concern for American jobs and Obama's wagging tail. Too bad Obama's wagging tail gets more attention than the two and a half million children that die in India each year. At least, they perish knowing their right to die of malnutrition and disease is well defended in incredible India.

It's $10 billion people, not $10 Trillion. $10 billion is peanuts to the US. Half must be spent in India, so it's really $5 billion. $5 Billion was John Paulson's paycheck last year. This 'loss' is nothing for the US.

Back
Top Bottom