What's new

MMRCA aircrafts to be deployed to face chinese threat in North East !!

This is a defence thread and not a economy related thread.So post your craps on the economy thread.Stop trolling ynu khankir may.

bhai tor post ta edit kore de.eto kacha khisti marish na.bangali ra ache.

It's $10 billion people, not $10 Trillion. $10 billion is peanuts to the US. Half must be spent in India, so it's really $5 billion. $5 Billion was John Paulson's paycheck last year. This 'loss' is nothing for the US.

you got it wrong.. it is $10 billion only no doubt.... but the jobs are available for the people for 2 decades.. which is atmost important... It is more risky to have unemployed people.. for instance take Russia.. in 90's it was indian Money which kept russian industries running though the money is less but it is important for Russia to have there people employed.....

I condem "prototype" for his egoistic reply(e.g. wagging tail)... are very bad... hopping Mods to take action

@D.B.C you accept it or not.. it is Americans fault to have lost the race... your country has got rules and it has got restriction .. similarly India has got its own interest.. and for that interest Indians need the best offer .... it is right to go for the best offer with no restriction and no EUMA... especially Rafale suits the best.. they offer no downgrade.. full ToT... on top of it no restriction.. yes that is costly but better than restrictions... And in a short war (which is the most propable in Asian subcontinents) we need machines to fight which are free to be used on will and not strategic support.. because before we get support that war will be over..

Sorry, but Bangladeshis don't have time to listen to your empty threats. Let alone waging war on India.

Most Bangladeshis think more about putting food on their tables and a roof over their heads for the most part.

Consider the Internet in Bangladesh a "luxury" now that I am countering your retarded statements.

Hoping your leaders also think the same way... or when you become the leader do react with Indian leaders the same way.. and we will see what happens to your government

Well, given the state of situation in India, many Indians dreams of being a superpower to lessen their suffering in real life. Internet is a place where many Indians write down their dreams. The first time I went to Bharat-Rakshak, I can tell they guys in there are stroking each other in their dreams. Not all Indians are in a dreaming state. But many are. I hope they wake up to reality soon because India and the world is worse off when people do not live in reality.

You may think anything about us you want to buddy,I can not change your thinking.How can you expect us to stay calm when no ever speaks something good about India even the bangladeshis who are here only due to the 3000 dead many more indian soldiers.We too are human beings for god's sheck,don't we?

Well, given the state of situation in India, many Indians dreams of being a superpower to lessen their suffering in real life. Internet is a place where many Indians write down their dreams. The first time I went to Bharat-Rakshak, I can tell they guys in there are stroking each other in their dreams. Not all Indians are in a dreaming state. But many are. I hope they wake up to reality soon because India and the world is worse off when people do not live in reality.

Fine what is your problem in dreaming.. We have been dreaming so long and we have brought India to the level which is now.. You agree or not India is in a respectable posistion in south Asia... we will dream and we will achieve our goal... After all we are strong will people and our great x president Dr APJ has asked every youth in India to dream to achieve the goals.. And we are achieving admist lot of problems like you haters say no toilet or sanitation, slums etc.. you know what we give a damn $hit to them and we move on with our life ... we are still achieving ... we are achieving in every field... we dream of putting the best MMRCA to face china and the dream will come true.. we dream of getting technologies using MMRCA and you know what that will also come true..we dream of a cryogenic engine and we are sure that will also come true

You may think anything about us you want to buddy,I can not change your thinking.How can you expect us to stay calm when no ever speaks something good about India even the bangladeshis who are here only due to the 3000 dead many more indian soldiers.We too are human beings for god's sheck,don't we?

bhai ekta kotha bolbo,je ja bolche tader bolte de ekdom chaap nibi na.

Well good for you boy or should I say member of the worst traitors gang on earth?

Excuse me, but TRAITOR WHOM exactly? Do you know what the word traitor means?

My, my, Indian mentality can be so intriguing.

Please do post more, you are very interesting!

I'm novice when it comes to how India's neighbor's perceive them, except Pakistan. But it seems that Bangladeshis and Sri Lankans are also not big fans of India? How is that so? Is India aggressive toward all its neighbors?

I don't know much about Sri Lanka, It had to do with the war with the Tamils. It was a bloody chapter. But, I am glad the Sri Lankans had the strength and the courage to defeat the Tamil Tiger rebels once and for all.

You see, there is one Indian here who says Bangladeshis are the worst "traitors". Traitors to whom I wonder?

There is Indian interference in Bangladesh's affairs - in a negative way. Weak leadership in Bangladesh for the past two decades also plays a part.

There is a topic in the Bangladesh forum.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/19050-book-review-india-doctrine-1947-2007-a.html

You can find much info there.

But one thing is clear, India wants to be a regional power or even a super power no matter what. It was the very first South Asian nation to develop nuclear weapons during the late 70s. Pakistan then followed.

I have never understood this obsession. I don' they are dreaming, they are really doing it!!

Just look at the military toys they are buying for so much money! Me think those Indian defense ministry officials and generals seriously have cases of severe schizophrenia!

Honestly, I don't feel awed, inspired or even respect of India by its hegemonic ambitions. I just really pity the country, especially for the poor. Going for nukes, while they are not even cooked enough themselves!

I am glad I am Bangladeshi, and not led by blind nationalism.

*Could care less about Indians flaming* :coffee:

My, my, bharti mentality can be so intriguing.

Another Bangladeshi proudly using an Urdu word....the irony....:rolleyes:

Gives an insight to the Bangladeshi mentality...no ? ;)

*Could care less about Bhartis flaming* :coffee:

you should have been glad that you where next to India or having border with india.. else .... who knows you people would have been more poorer that poors in india...

we indians are poor .... but that doesnt stop us right??.. can you stop us because we are poor??.. we where alone so far because we are poor.. we are in respectable place compared to hmmmm even though we are poor... ho no the worlds are listening you know what we are poor ? :hang2:

Another Bangladeshi proudly using an Urdu word....the irony....:rolleyes:

Gives an insight to the Bangladeshi mentality...no ? ;)

Oh I am sorry, did I hit a nerve? Okay, Mr. Indian, I'll call you Indians.

you should have been glad that you where next to India or having border with india.. else .... who knows you people would have been more poorer that poors in india...

we indians are poor .... but that doesnt stop us right??.. can you stop us because we are poor??.. we where alone so far because we are poor.. we are in respectable place compared to hmmmm even though we are poor... ho no the worlds are listening you know what we are poor ? :hang2:

I was getting straight to the point which you don't seem to comprehend.

Do honestly believe that a man unable to feed himself would think about his country acquiring nukes? Hi-tech weapons?

Yeah, both of us should be lucky now that we have the Internet, whereas much of the poor don't.

Obsession can make a man a small man. A very small man.

Oh I am sorry, did I hit a nerve? Okay, Mr. Indian, I'll call you Indians.

lol I was just pulling your leg. I have no qualms being referred to as Bharti. (Urdu for Bhartiya)

But what is interesting is you guys proudly brandishing an Urdu word, which is quite ironical ;)

lol I was just pulling your leg. I have no qualms being referred to as Bharti. (Urdu for Bhartiya)

But what is interesting is you guys proudly brandishing an Urdu word, which is quite ironical ;)

A lot of them do. In fact, Bharat is a another for India since ancient times.

Do honestly believe that a man unable to feed himself would think about his country acquiring nukes? Hi-tech weapons?

Yeah, both of us should be lucky now that we have the Internet, whereas much of the poor don't.

Obsession can make a man a small man. A very small man.

you are new to internet to talk about poor... there are countries which where ready to eat grass for the nukes... and India didnt say the same... If you think what can poor do i can post some awesome outstanding life of utter poor people who had determination to grow.. and they are in good posistion.. India is a land of opportunity.. if you are not lazy you will not be poor...

There are government in India which gives rice for Rs 2.. so what you can say.. India being a new country just 60 +years it is born... you know what it is outstanding... Poor have opportunity here... only thing they are lazy...

My, my, Indian mentality can be so intriguing.

Please do post more, you are very interesting!

I don't know much about Sri Lanka, It had to do with the war with the Tamils. It was a bloody chapter. But, I am glad the Sri Lankans had the strength and the courage to defeat the Tamil Tiger rebels once and for all.

You see, there is one Indian here who says Bangladeshis are the worst "traitors". Traitors to whom I wonder?

There is Indian interference in Bangladesh's affairs - in a negative way. Weak leadership in Bangladesh for the past two decades also plays a part.

There is a topic in the Bangladesh forum.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/19050-book-review-india-doctrine-1947-2007-a.html

You can find much info there.

But one thing is clear, India wants to be a regional power or even a super power no matter what. It was the very first South Asian nation to develop nuclear weapons during the late 70s. Pakistan then followed.

I have never understood this obsession. I don' they are dreaming, they are really doing it!!

Just look at the military toys they are buying for so much money! Me think those Indian defense ministry officials and generals seriously have cases of severe schizophrenia!

Honestly, I don't feel awed, inspired or even respect of India by its hegemonic ambitions. I just really pity the country, especially for the poor. Going for nukes, while they are not even cooked enough themselves!

*Could care less about Indians flaming* :coffee:

Actually if you by figures ,use your lil head that Bangladesh is one of the poorest of all if you think 300millions India poor people are neglected then you again wrong ,when Britisher left this country our poverty level was 70% with education level is 30% bu we work hard and harder than our neighborhoods whose 60%population are still poor and education level close to 50% ,and these countries also sending there migrants to our country to enjoy our hard work and rights ....If you got money ,you are free to do anything ,if you don't then STFU is the best policy ...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom