What's new

MMRCA aircrafts to be deployed to face chinese threat in North East !!

I like China besides I'm quite entertained by Indian vision of swarms of PLAAF fighters streaming over the Himalayas to wreak havoc over a peaceable Indian populace. I’m feeding the paranoia for my own amusement, I feel ashamed :cry:.

Agreed or not that is the only style China will employ other than the cyber warfare ware... China will send 400-500 fighters at the same time towards India which will be defended by 8-9 Squad of MKI and 4 squad of MMRCA .. so 4 squad of MMRCA has to be an effective one? the question is which is the one?

so in the technical evaluation of over 640 points.. EFT scored maximum.. so how did it score?? as we all know that it didnt have proper A2G config.. so what are the parameters?... so i guess the weight age is more of Air compared to ground... if the weightage is more for ground undoubtedly F-18 would have been in the finalist...

so the answer to everything will be what are those 640 parameters?

Agreed or not that is the only style China will employ other than the cyber warfare ware... China will send 400-500 fighters at the same time towards India which will be defended by 8-9 Squad of MKI and 4 squad of MMRCA .. so 4 squad of MMRCA has to be an effective one? the question is which is the one?
The Chinese aren't that crude, besides they have very little interest in India.I don't think the American teens ever had a chance, India decided very early it wanted a European jet. For me the choice between the Rafale and Typhoon is like choosing between a SUV and a motorcycle - it doesn't make sense.

The Chinese aren't that crude, besides they have very little interest in India.I don't think the American teens ever had a chance, India decided very early it wanted a European jet. For me the choice between the Rafale and Typhoon is like choosing between a SUV and a motorcycle - it doesn't make sense.

so u compare suv with motorcycle

It is reported that out going US Ambassador Timothy Roemer told the Indian Defense Minister that Washington does not believe the American fighters failed the technically qualification. The ball is now in India's court, the rest will depend on the explanation offered by India.

I think the India of today does not want to see itself as a client state like UK, Australia, Japan etc, actually it was hard for even the India of the 70s to be seen that way so the economically and politically more assertive India of today would not prefer to be constrained by the alphabet soup of US restrictions. I heard the MOD was not too impressed with the tough line adopted by US negotiators during EUMA discssions, so they dont want to have anything to do with further restrictions. Apart from this the fact remains the teens offered were not the cutting edge stuff that the Europeans were offering. F16 was probably never going to be chosen because of the PAF familiarity with it. Feel free to disagree or offer counters.

I think the India of today does not want to see itself as a client state like UK, Australia, Japan etc, actually it was hard for even the India of the 70s to be seen that way so the economically and politically more assertive India of today would not prefer to be constrained by the alphabet soup of US restrictions. I heard the MOD was not too impressed with the tough line adopted by US negotiators during EUMA discssions, so they dont want to have anything to do with further restrictions. Apart from this the fact remains the teens offered were not the cutting edge stuff that the Europeans were offering. F16 was probably never going to be chosen because of the PAF familiarity with it. Feel free to disagree or offer counters.

I believe is an insult to independent countries like UK, Australia and Japan as client states. I bet most Indians would rather live in one of these "client" states than in India. At least, they would get 3 square meals a day with clean toilets and basic sanitation. If its wet outside, its obvious that its rain instead of sewer overflow, which people won't be able to tell by smell as sewer overflow smells the same as when there is no overflow.

I believe is an insult to independent countries like UK, Australia and Japan as client states. I bet most Indians would rather live in one of these "client" states than in India. At least, they would get 3 square meals a day with clean toilets and basic sanitation. If its wet outside, its obvious that its rain instead of sewer overflow, which people won't be able to tell by smell as sewer overflow smells the same as when there is no overflow.

I think the guy above means client state in a political sense. Not necessarily slaves.

Not really. I left my kushi job in UK to come back to India. Hope to make a difference. And I am earning more than what I did in UK. India today is a land of oppurtunity. If you can read the market and make something worthwhile, you will get an audience.
About your rant about toilets and 3 meals a day and all that steriotypes, all I can tell you is that the metrics we use of a dollar a day or two dollars a day in remote villages in not a standard to go by. Let the UID project come with real income statistics and the analysts will eat humble pie.

If the phenomena of reverse brain drain was ever witnessed in India, then it is now. This decade will ultimately decide the final course of India, China and the dynamics the world holds in store for them. India's GDP may be touching 2 Trillion but the economy is much more stronger than that as the extent of unaccounted business deals, transactions would be as significant as half the accounted. It will take a few years to Iron out the escape routes for capital. Just wait and watch.

Yeah, the toilet remark was very crude. No laughing anyone's misery.

Not sure if you are shying away from the real issue here but I was referring to these countries as per their political and international standings vis a vis various issues.

I think you should really start looking at India without the slumdog glasses...

MOD wasn't impressed and yet India signed EUMA, ya'll sure showed us :coffee:

The UK,Japan and Australia are not client states :angry: they are our closest allies. I understand Indians have difficulty recognizing an ally since its never had one. And as for India being assertive, what happened to those 'strategic strikes' we heard so much about? :P

DBC it appears to me that you are very upset that American jets have not made it to the finals of the MMRCA race.If you had followed the MMRC closely then you would have realized that the F-16 had a very slim chance of winning.The fact that the PAF operates the jet is one thing but another thing is that India preferred buying a dual engined "heavier" jet.The F-16 is an LMRCA and not an MMRCA.As far as the F-18 is concerned the evaluators were not impressed by the performance of the jet.In fact the the engines of the F-18 failed to start in the high altitude tests at Leh(i don't know how far this is true but some reports say so).

DBC it appears to me that you are very upset that American jets have not made it to the finals of the MMRCA race.If you had followed the MMRC closely then you would have realized that the F-16 had a very slim chance of winning.The fact that the PAF operates the jet is one thing but another thing is that India preferred buying a dual engined "heavier" jet.The F-16 is an LMRCA and not an MMRCA.As far as the F-18 is concerned the evaluators were not impressed by the performance of the jet.In fact the the engines of the F-18 failed to start in the high altitude tests at Leh(i don't know how far this is true but some reports say so).

Upset about American planes loosing - no not at all; it is as Chogy put it 'India's loss'.
Indian arrogance is off putting to say the very least.
And yes, 4 of the 6 aircraft in the competition failed at Leh. We know the Gripen
succeeded, so one or both finalist also failed at Leh.

A friendly piece of advice to the Chinese....

"If u want AP attack India before 2014-2015"....

After that it is simply not possible.

(this view already echoed by Chinese think tanks)

I wish all guys advocating war with China do have the curtsy to join the IA/IAF/IN first before inviting the Chinese to attack. Words are cheap. Join the action first and then render advise.

What is with your morbid fascination with toilets and sewage? OK, please don't tell us.!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom