What's new

MMRCA aircrafts to be deployed to face chinese threat in North East !!

So? What exactly are you getting at here? I mean the best solution would obviously be peace but if our countries (including India) are not willing to put aside their differences for "the greater good", we're all going to be spending lots of money on defence.

PS: '2%~' means around 2%. We're not sure what the exact figure is yet given the change in defence budget and GDP.

LOL. Like I said your country so your choice. You are reading something there that does not exist.

True.

Gwadar and P0K land route are jugular vein for China, otherwise its dependent on Indian ocean route for any trade/Oil access to middle east/Africa.

That's prime reason China is funding Naxals in NE region.

What a bunch of typical Indian BS.

Even your own government says that China does not support the Maoists. :rolleyes:

No evidence of China supporting Maoists: Chidambaram - Times Of India

If you disagree, then where is your evidence? Bring it before the UN.

What a bunch of typical Indian BS.

Even your own government says that China does not support the Maoists. :rolleyes:

If you disagree, then where is your evidence? Bring it before the UN.

If you are not providing help to Maoists, what made you upset Mr. Hua? ;)

China's activities in P0K are enough to show Chinese have no good intentions for India.

If you are not providing help to Maoists, what made you upset Mr. Hua? ;)

China's activities in P0K are enough to show Chinese have no good intentions for India.

Yes, China and India are rivals. Obviously.

And personally, I dislike India. I find Indians to be quite hateful.

But China does not support terrorists, in the way that Indira Gandhi supported LTTE.

And even your own Indian government, said that there is "no evidence" to link China to the Indian Maoists.

Indian Maoists are nothing more than terrorist scum, they bring only shame to themselves and their country.

But China does not support terrorists, in the way that Indira Gandhi supported LTTE.

And even your own Indian government, said that there is "no evidence" to link China to the Indian Maoists.

Indian Maoists are nothing more than terrorist scum, they bring only shame to themselves and their country +

Mao

Now its OK.

Indian Maoists are nothing more than terrorist scum, they bring only shame to themselves and their country.

You sound angry. What happen?

Now its OK.

I'm not a huge fan of Chairman Mao.

But still, anyone with half a brain knows that the Indian Maoists have nothing to do with Mao Zedong, they just stole his name.

The Naxalite "ideology" has nothing to do with China, they are just a bunch of sick freaks.

If you want to see who is supporting the Indian Maoists, look no further than your very own Indian Tribals.

I'm not a huge fan of Chairman Mao.

But still, anyone with half a brain knows that the Indian Maoists have nothing to do with Mao Zedong, they just stole his name.

The Naxalite "ideology" has nothing to do with China, they are just a bunch of sick freaks.

If you want to see who is supporting the Indian Maoists, look no further than your very own Indian Tribals.

Not just name, they got Chinese ideology, money, weapons too. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom