What's new

Mizoram: Two BSF jawans allegedly rape Chakma tribal woman, pour acid on her face

It is common in India as it is in any part of the world.no you will never see a Indian defending rapes in India .

Even in Kashmir ,anyone found guilty has been booked and punished .
No offence but I have seen indians defending rapists online and post messed up things.
A lady in a burka on a train in india was sexually assaulted.You should go read the comments by indians. They claim it's her fault. Just like mukesh singh they showed no remorse.

Yes... Allegedly... These days ...Alleging is in fashion... Accuse and then hide... and the accused party is assumed to be guilty without the accuser providing any proof...

And look at the source... some crappy website ... people don't even know.

And those who love everything fake are jubiliant with this fake news.

typical indian cry to the mods but defend the rapist. I stand by what I wrote and if you don't like it tough

You being yourself by standing up for a indecent post . Btw before taking moral high ground just google yourself about the fate of five pakistani girls Bazeegha, Sareen Jan, Begum Jan, Amina and Shaheen

You being yourself by standing up for a indecent post . Btw before taking moral high ground just google yourself about the fate of five pakistani girls Bazeegha, Sareen Jan, Begum Jan, Amina and Shaheen
you dick......I spoke of all women regardless of nationality............you are so indian.....tamasha baaz

Indian armed forces quite often do sexual crimes against their own women even wives of juniors also not spared and senior encourage wife swapping for promotions.
From same area where now these monsters rape two women.
fb_story_16754.jpg

They should have rape olympics.

Rape is heinous crime where ever it happens and not a matter of point scoring .

Do read about rapes commited in pakistan ?

Eight girls raped and murdered in Kasur in the past few days. Families protest.

you dick......I spoke of all women regardless of nationality............you are so indian.....tamasha baaz

as a pakistani why don't you change your stupid laws - hudood laws, blood money laws e†c. before reporting on every instance of rape in India. There are 30,000 reported cases of rape in India. Do you want PDF be a compilation of those 30,000 cases ?

Under Pakistani law I can rape a female and kill her. I can go free if I can pay off her relatives. what kind of civilized country has those kind of laws on the books ?

as a pakistani why don't you change your stupid laws - hudood laws, blood money laws e†c. before reporting on every instance of rape in India. There are 30,000 reported cases of rape in India. Do you want PDF be a compilation of those 30,000 cases ?

Under Pakistani law I can rape a female and kill her. I can go free if I can pay off her relatives. what kind of civilized country has those kind of laws on the books ?

As an Indian why don't you change as a people. Stop raping your women as a sport.
Stop worshipping animal. Stop killing people. Treat all as equal and not force dalats to walk with a broom on their back. Stop burning your wives when the husband dies. No matter how bad pakistan is, it's not a scratch on India. You people are the genetic crap of humanity.
First of all if you get caught raping the locals will kill you of not the woman. You Indians are not men enough. Remember your dicks are small and condoms don't fit (facts). 2nd I don't know what Bollywood Shit you are watching that you can rape kill and walk free. This is Pakistan not dalat India.
Now go get your family a toilet

Last edited:
Shameful 'alleged' incident. Hope BSF do the investigation and punish soldiers if found guilty. Else should punish who created and spread fake news.

Back
Top Bottom