What's new

Mizoram: Two BSF jawans allegedly rape Chakma tribal woman, pour acid on her face

Why don't these indians improve their country instead of pointing fingers at pakistan all the time .

As you quoted,the incident is being investigated and once get enough evidence they will be booked.you don't have to lose sleep over it

Why is rape so common in India? Why do Indians always defend rape incidents? What is wrong with you people?

Why is rape so common in India? Why do Indians always defend rape incidents? What is wrong with you people?
It is common in India as it is in any part of the world.no you will never see a Indian defending rapes in India .

Look at Kashmir. Hanuman rapists and child murderers praised as heroes and likened to Indian mythological gods.
Even in Kashmir ,anyone found guilty has been booked and punished .

They defend ? Wow .. its really a sock country with perverted nationalists .

Ridiculous. No one in India defends rape. In fact there are nation wide protests against these rapists and recently the law has been modified to is even award death penalty for the perpetrators.

they will be promoted and praise as heroes

are you talking about the incident of your army men using a tank to crush a student movement

What is wrong with your brain ? When someone saying the guilty will be punished why is your brain comprehending it as defending ?

We don't keep our security forces above others,they will be punished once found guilty.
is rape part of family training for boys in india? seems military has its own rape wing.

are you talking about the incident of your army men using a tank to crush a student movement

What is wrong with your brain ? When someone saying the guilty will be punished why is your brain comprehending it as defending ?
all the talk is about Indian raping indian women.....we in pakistan are supporting the indian women.....that includes you mother sister daughter you num nut. yet here you are rather than defending the honour of your mother sister grandmother you defend the rapist. but I guess in a country where a cow is worth more than the woman that gave you birth I am not surprised. incredible rape india

is rape part of family training for boys in india? seems military has its own rape wing.

all the talk is about Indian raping indian women.....we in pakistan are supporting the indian women.....that includes you mother sister daughter you num nut. yet here you are rather than defending the honour of your mother sister grandmother you defend the rapist. but I guess in a country where a cow is worth more than the woman that gave you birth I am not surprised. incredible rape india

You are here to score brownie points to feel better

This is coming from a country whose military raped 300,000 women in a 9 month civil war. How many army personnel were even tried ?

if you are a rape victim and complain to the judicial system you can be prosecuted for adultery under Hudood laws

You are talking about a culture where it is okay to do things with women of other ethnicity that they would do with their own women
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Clean up your crappy system before you complain about India

Looks like you too have the same issue of @maximuswarrior

@waz Inviting you to have a look into the gem of a decent post

Back
Top Bottom