What's new

Mitt Romney says Israeli Culture is more superior than Palestinans

adolf-hitler-funny-pictures-2.jpg

Your statement is nearly correct, you just have to reverse "Ron Paul" and "Romney". Romney was an accomplished governor for years whereas if Ron Paul could successfully microwave a baked potato with cheese that would be a real accomplishment.

In his last year of governorship his approval rating was 39% out of 100. :undecided:

And I assume they love the person who was responsible behind the holocaust because they love you Israelis!

(May Israel be destroyed, Amen)
For anyone who did highlight, why'd you do it?

It's destruction shall be the best day of my life
You are a pathetic person if your happiest day will be the destruction of Israel.

In his last year of governorship his approval rating was 39% out of 100. :undecided:
I thought Romney's ratings flopped because of Romneycare which was horrible

I suppose you mean the fact that they like Hitler because they hate Britain? Those who know about the holocaust could never love Hitler.
Oh, yes, they could. I personally can vouch for many that do
(No fair, you shouldn't quote, that's supposed to be private)

And I assume they love the person who was responsible behind the holocaust because they love you Israelis!

(May Israel be destroyed, Amen)
For anyone who did highlight, why'd you do it?

It's destruction shall be the best day of my life

Agree with white :whistle:

Why do you care? Let them see what you are.

You've made your attitude clear. Now that you've established yourself as a fearless heretic why don't you explain to the Pakistanis here why they should believe in your opinions or the words you write?

Solomon you need to lighten up.

Yes that among other things. Funny thing is Obama used Romney's model for his health care plan and now Romney chastises him for that. Politics at its best. :lol:

You are a pathetic person if your happiest day will be the destruction of Israel.
Of course, I have much better things in my life. Sadly, Israel's destruction would be 4th on the list

Yes that among other things. Funny thing is Obama used Romney's model for his health care plan and now Romney chastises him for that. Politics at its best. :lol:

F*** that Politics ! say p0rn0grafy ! :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom