What's new

Mitt Romney says Israeli Culture is more superior than Palestinans

obamitt.jpg
Kill that beast who liveth upon the earth! BTW EW

for G-d !? you mean GOD :coffee:
- =/= o :D
You've made your attitude clear. Now that you've established yourself as a fearless heretic why don't you explain to the Pakistanis here why they should believe in your opinions or the words you write?

You've made your attitude clear. Now that you've established yourself as a fearless heretic why don't you explain to the Pakistanis here why they should believe in your opinions or the words you write?
Belief in God is not the criteria for us to listen to people. Character is and Soheil has that. Some Americans on the other hand....

Belief in God is not the criteria for us to listen to people.
It used to be in the courtroom. The feeling was that without belief in G-d no individual could be trusted not to lie in his or her self-interest.
Character is and Soheil has that.
Yeah, he does, but is it really something to be proud of?

Mitt Romney is not Politician but a businessman and Capitalist and he knows from where he is going to get his money. moral values for such business person does not matter. God save America as It is war between rotten apples.

State under slavery is not equal to what state could have been under freedom

That's surely is a petty excuse.

Why I have a feeling this discussion is carried out by few who have no idea whatsoever about the history.

My dear poster!

The "Palestine" back then was part of trans jordan. And the whole region was under British mandate. Jews were under this mandate, so were Arabs, or Muslims, or Christians.

In fact the whole daggon world was under British "mandate".

Many Moooolahs in British India were giving the same pathetic excuse, but people like Sir Syed stopped that $hite, the sorry excuses.

And you Sir are repeating the same stuff same old excuses.

It's a kippah, a sign of respect for G-d.

In Pakistan we call it "Topi", that you wear while in the mosque or saying prayers.

It is just a bigger version of Kippah.

Oh ! wait wait !

nice question ! & the answer : they have brains !

is it clear ?

It used to be in the courtroom. The feeling was that without belief in G-d no individual could be trusted not to lie in his or her self-interest.
Discrimination against atheists, how horrific

That's surely is a petty excuse.

Why I have a feeling this discussion is carried out by few who have no idea whatsoever about the history.

My dear poster!

The "Palestine" back then was part of trans jordan. And the whole region was under British mandate. Jews were under this mandate, so were Arabs, or Muslims, or Christians.

In fact the whole daggon world was under British "mandate".

Many Moooolahs in British India were giving the same pathetic excuse, but people like Sir Syed stopped that $hite, the sorry excuses.

And you Sir are repeating the same stuff same old excuses.
Did the media feed you that? Aww... sorry to tell you but the Jews who settled were mostly British Citizens, thus they had greater rights under the Balfour Declaration

r620-41b8c211f85457a1df7f1324edc2574f.jpg

/QUOTE]

how much of this is for the show and how much genuine?

if I was a Jew.. I would have felt offended.. a guy faking for the sake of political mileage.
but since I am not Jewish.. I will just watch time and again these hypocrites playing the religious card and Holocaust tragedy to gain favors

no amount of positive spin over this video can hide the fact that this guy is counting votes and monetary favors right now.

Did the media feed you that? Aww... sorry to tell you but the Jews who settled were mostly British Citizens, thus they had greater rights under the Balfour Declaration

So Jews had rights to "not beg for cigarettes"?

Arabs had no rights so they had shabby and dirty farms?
Arabs were being forced by the Brits to beg for cigarettes?

Then you complain if people make fun of this excuse-ridden culture?

What kind of ill-logic is this? Did you even read what you posted?

Perhaps Arab media has filled you with unlimited excuses upon excuses upon excuses.

What a sad and sorry state of being.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom