What's new

Mitt Romney says Israeli Culture is more superior than Palestinans

So Jews had rights to "not beg for cigarettes"?

Arabs had no rights so they had shabby and dirty farms?
Arabs were being forced by the Brits to beg for cigarettes?

Then you complain if people make fun of this excuse-ridden culture?

What kind of ill-logic is this? Did you even read what you posted?

Perhaps Arab media has filled you with unlimited excuses upon excuses upon excuses.

What a sad and sorry state of being.
What a sorry state your mind is in at this point. You assume I've been fed all this by the near non-existent Arab media. Or maybe I'm being held hostage by them? :D

Jews had the right to get government jobs and also, the Rothschild family funded many Jewish projects

r620-41b8c211f85457a1df7f1324edc2574f.jpg

/QUOTE]

how much of this is for the show and how much genuine?

if I was a Jew.. I would have felt offended.. a guy faking for the sake of political mileage.
but since I am not Jewish.. I will just watch time and again these hypocrites playing the religious card and Holocaust tragedy to gain favors

no amount of positive spin over this video can hide the fact that this guy is counting votes and monetary favors right now.

Dear poster,

Now you are judging his heart? his faith? Have you been appointed by a divine power to figure out what kind of worship is he doing?

By the way Jews are much more tolerant about the wall. Any Pakistani including yourself can go pray there. And if you do, then should Jews judge you based on your religion or ethnic background.

Sad to see Pakistani intellectuals going down the path of jahliya.

peace

Dear poster,

Now you are judging his heart? his faith? Have you been appointed by a divine power to figure out what kind of worship is he doing?

By the way Jews are much more tolerant about the wall. Any Pakistani including yourself can go pray there. And if you do, then should Jews judge you based on your religion or ethnic background.

Sad to see Pakistani intellectuals going down the path of jahliya.

peace
Romney is a Mormon. I'm sure we know exactly how much belief he has in Jewish customs which, according to Christianity, are worth nothing since the only path to salvation is belief in Jesus Christ

What a sorry state your mind is in at this point. You assume I've been fed all this by the near non-existent Arab media. Or maybe I'm being held hostage by them? :D

Jews had the right to get government jobs and also, the Rothschild family funded many Jewish projects

Yet more excuses. Yeah. Jews had government jobs, Rothschild did it, fulana fulana did it, Yes it is everyone's fault but the Arabs.

No wonder the same Arabs are living in such a sorry state all the way from Sudan to Egypt, Jordan, to Syria, to lebanon. Yes Rothschild took their money. Otherwise these Arabs were the top dogs.

Oh dear poster,

Read a bit. The Arabs in the region were poor and primitive tribals even during the time of Turkish rule. Did Rothschild made those Arabs poor too?

The same primitive tribals used to throw stones at Turkish soldiers too, and Turks used to whoop the tribals as a result. Did Rothschild made Turks whoop the Arab tribals?

Common man. Why so many Pakistanis have to believe in such constipated conspiracy theories? why?

r620-41b8c211f85457a1df7f1324edc2574f.jpg

/QUOTE]

how much of this is for the show and how much genuine?

if I was a Jew.. I would have felt offended.. a guy faking for the sake of political mileage.
but since I am not Jewish.. I will just watch time and again these hypocrites playing the religious card and Holocaust tragedy to gain favors

no amount of positive spin over this video can hide the fact that this guy is counting votes and monetary favors right now.
You may not be a Jew but i can help you understand what Romney did.

This is a sign of respect for Judaism and not an offense. Non-Jews put on the Kippah to show respect for their Jewish friends as there are quite a few Christians and other non-Jews living in Israel, and everywhere else with a sizable Jewish community for that matter.

Yet more excuses. Yeah. Jews had government jobs, Rothschild did it, fulana fulana did it, Yes it is everyone's fault but the Arabs.

No wonder the same Arabs are living in such a sorry state all the way from Sudan to Egypt, Jordan, to Syria, to lebanon. Yes Rothschild took their money. Otherwise these Arabs were the top dogs.
Oh God, you liberals are such Twister of Words.

Where did I claim that the Rothschild family stole money? I said they established projects for the welfare of Jews which gave them a better chance at life. That is fact and the Jews themselves say so.

Secondly, look at the Arabs in the UAE. Oh and I'll just ask Black Eagle here to tell you how primitive he is.

Lastly, how much are you paid to spread this propaganda?

This is a sign of respect for Judaism and not an offense. Non-Jews put on the Kippah to show respect for their Jewish friends as there are quite a few Christians and other non-Jews living in Israel, and everywhere else with a sizable Jewish community for that matter.
I have enough Jewish friends to know what he did. However, tell me, from your understanding of human nature and keeping in mind that Romney is best friends with a person who claims Jews must be perfected, do you believe this is sincere?

Yo Mittster, thats because Israeli Citizen with the support of their govt take away Palestinian Land, their houses and farms...and hence less income for Palestinians and more for Israel...get that mitty??

now roll your sleeves and show your thumb to your audiences just like you have been instructed, oh yeah dont forget to mention family because family is most important...lmao

I have enough Jewish friends to know what he did. However, tell me, from your understanding of human nature and keeping in mind that Romney is best friends with a person who claims Jews must be perfected, do you believe this is sincere?
Time will tell when he wins if he is a true friend of Israel or not.

A friend of Israel is the friend of the Jewish nation.
Israel is a secular state.

I'll give you an example. India is friendly with Israel. It's population reveres Hitler

Yoda (Judai) :unsure:

yoda-star-wars.jpg

Israel is a secular state.

I'll give you an example. India is friendly with Israel. It's population reveres Hitler
The Indian government is no friend of Israel, Indian people are friends of Israel.

The Indian government is no friend of Israel, Indian people are friends of Israel.
And I assume they love the person who was responsible behind the holocaust because they love you Israelis!

(May Israel be destroyed, Amen)
For anyone who did highlight, why'd you do it?

It's destruction shall be the best day of my life

Back
Top Bottom