What's new

Mitra the "made in India"Robot Greets PM Modi,Ivanka Trump at GES 2017

Here is an Idea.

A billion youths who have entered the job market but have no jobs but are point towards China and send on their way with guns in their hands to express their frustration.

Do you think Tibet will be a free land in the next 10 years ? you think Nukes and aircraft's can stop 200 million youths ? Especially with a neighbor who also has Nukes and aircrafts ?

Tell me, who has more to loose and more to fear ? India or China ?

You are flying off the tangent:

Backlash Against Chinese Products Ramps Up in India - Bloomberg

Remember RSS rhetoric against the Chinese imports during the Doklam standoff?
That is the crux of the matter.

For God's sake, every one knows the level robots have reached. Why would India display this thing so proudly to the world's media?

Even locals are unlikely to be impressed by this - forget the rest of the world.

A dude. Made these himself n put them in his pizza parlor in Multan... Lol.

And here the irony is that an almost you like Chinese robot was used to greet invanka sexy legs... Make in India. :lol:

A dude. Made these himself n put them in his pizza parlor in Multan... Lol.

And here the irony is that an almost you like Chinese robot was used to greet invanka sexy legs... Make in India. :lol:

Oh I saw that, it's pretty much the same robot!

The real kicker is they couldn't even get the iPad part right.

Indeed. Yet we think, it's better and an honor to fail in originality than succeed in imitation. So we just don't care about what others think. Hope you got my point. :p:
Originality? :rofl::rofl::rofl:These geniuses basically just bought an off the shelf Chinese robot kit. The only programming they did was to make it say Namaste. What, you think China only sells you the 'hardware'? High school kids are programming these robotic kits for fun in China. Some dumb noodle waiter is programming it to say ni hao and move in a loop to serve noodles. You have no idea how far behind India is right? The precision stepper motors, the control software, the control chip, the feedback encoders, the tactile sensors, ALL MADE IN CHINA.:D

Oh I saw that, it's pretty much the same robot!

The real kicker is they couldn't even get the iPad part right.
A univ student in Multan made these in his garage..lol

1345291-image-1488560397-496-640x480.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Originality? :rofl::rofl::rofl:These geniuses basically just bought an off the shelf Chinese robot kit. The only programming they did was to make it say Namaste. What, you think China only sells you the 'hardware'? High school kids are programming these robotic kits for fun in China. Some dumb noodle waiter is programming it to say ni hao and move in a loop to serve noodles. You have no idea how far behind India is right? The precision stepper motors, the control software, the control chip, the feedback encoders, the tactile sensors, ALL MADE IN CHINA.:D

Looks like Indians fail both in imitation as well as in originality.

Somewhere above, one guy suggested to flooding China with 200 million Indian youngsters.

Such a bright idea, but, I wonder that India has the following capacity:

1. Infrastructure to move that many people.
2. Food and logistics to feed them.
3. Manufacturing to provide the required ammunition (bullets and rifles)
4. Enough clothing and cleaning services.

Or are those 200 million going to be left hungry, filthy and, rotting on the road?

:hitwall: :enjoy:

hahaha.she actually pressed the american flag before modi ji so that's why american flag didn't show up on ivanka's turn.

Does it say anything else besides "Namaste"?

Here is an Idea.

A billion youths who have entered the job market but have no jobs but are point towards China and send on their way with guns in their hands to express their frustration.

Do you think Tibet will be a free land in the next 10 years ? you think Nukes and aircraft's can stop 200 million youths ? Especially with a neighbor who also has Nukes and aircrafts ?

Tell me, who has more to loose and more to fear ? India or China ?
Or should I expect Kashmir, Manipur, Assam, Tamil nadu... etc. Get free?
Why India does not care about their country?

Economy, military, industry, life expectancy, literacy rate, average height, urbanization, information... India is all behind. And then you talk to me about Tibet in China?

Even India's weapons stock is only 10 days, and then calls itself the "superpower".

Tell me - who's in the dream? India or China?

Mitra ka mun uski Gaaf ki tarf kiun hai? afraid some bakhat will rape him too because of its white colour?
Wesay why note make bot look like woman with something that resembles female organs and release them on streets and whenever a bakht feels horney 2 rs ka token daal keh road peh he kaam kia aur farigh!! Billion dollar idea sir g! India ka rape issue bhi solve aur economy ko bhi faida!

Wow so many well wishers for india while living dog's live in their own respective shit holes .

Back
Top Bottom