What's new

Missing Pakistan born actress Laila Khan may have been killed: Cops

She was a terrorist killed by the terrorists.

We welcome them, we give them the work and this is what they do.

She was proven guilty in court??? or its just your conspiracy theory?

And her mother is a hindu? patel.... BS... nobody even know of such a woman called laila... more like epic saffron wet dream.

There is no bhatt,batt, or patel in Pakistan....while choudhary isnt a surname but a title used in punjab... lol laila khan patel...:rofl:

You need to learn a lot more about your country.

Here's one of your MNA, Abdul Qadeer Patel.

Abdul Qadeer Patel:MNA

More Pakistani linkedin profiles, Patel Surname

http://pk.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Muhammad/Patel

http://pk.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Faisal/Patel

AFAIK B-u-t-t is predominant with only muslim community. 'Bhat' & 'Bhatt' are common among hindu brahmins.. that too south indian ones!!

Mahesh Bhatt ain't south Indian.. He is pretty much Kashmiri..

selena patel... vs abdul qadeer patel... pick the muslim one!

Selena ain't Hindu name as well.. Just in case, it helps.. Also, she got the surname because she married Nadir Shah Patel.. Now question is, does Nadir Shah Patel now sounds Muslim to you??

And her mother is a hindu? patel.... BS... nobody even know of such a woman called laila... more like epic saffron wet dream.

selena patel... vs abdul qadeer patel... pick the muslim one!

You said there were no Patels in Pakistan, and that Patel is not a Muslim surname.

Saleena was married to Nadeer Shah Patel(Is this Muslim enough?). She obviously got the surname Saleena "Patel" from marriage. And Saleena can be a Muslim woman's name. I know a Palestenian girl with that name.

Pakistani linkein profiles Saleena as name

Saleena - Pakistan

Mahesh Bhatt ain't south Indian.. He is pretty much Kashmiri..

Selena ain't Hindu name as well.. Just in case, it helps.. Also, she got the surname because she married Nadir Shah Patel.. Now question is, does Nadir Shah Patel now sounds Muslim to you??

So shes indian? wtf.

If you read the 2nd link I provided, you'll know what I'm talkin about. She was a terrorist, who had links with LeT. We gave her work and look how she returned the favour.
Anonymous reports count to nothing in matters like this. Her only crime now is she went missing. And you are TIMES NOW reports as the source?! Our media is quick to point the finger at anything especially if the other guy is not a strongman who can afford litigation. In this case, the victim is dead. So convenient to write imaginary BS stories about her and her family.

1. She is a Muslim not a Hindu. Patel surname is commonly used by both Hindus and Muslims like there is a Indian cricketer Munaf Patel from Gujarat he is a Muslim.

2. Its like you people in pakistan uses Indian surnames like Bajwa, Maken, Rao etc.

And the news is.. Laila Khan's case is still a mystery

Parvez now claims Laila, her kin alive

MUMBAI: Giving a new twist to the mysterious disappearance and "death" of Bollywood starlet Laila Khan and her family, main suspect Parvez Iqbal Tak on Friday told Jammu and Kashmir police that all of them were alive. Tak on Thursday had said they had all been shot dead and their bodies buried in a forest around 120 km from Mumbai.

Laila, her mother Saleena Patel, sister Azmina Patel, twin siblings Zara and Imran and a relative Reshma Khan went missing from their Oshiwara flat in February 2011.

"He has been constantly changing his statements to Jammu police, so we cannot rely on him. Until we interrogate him, it will be difficult to even assume the family has been killed," Himanshu Roy, JCP (crime), said.

Tak was arrested by J&K police on June 21 this year from Kishtwar and is currently in their custody. The Mumbai crime branch team reached Jammu on Friday to take Tak into custody. "Jammu police are cooperating with us and tomorrow (Saturday), we will be moving the local court seeking his custody," said Niket Kaushik, additional commissioner of police.

The crime branch has detained Tak's partner and Laila's mother Saleena's second husband Asif Shaik. Shaik is believed to have told police that he divorced Saleena five years ago and was unaware of the family's whereabouts.

But Himanshu Roy feigned ignorance about Shaik and said he was not in their custody. "I don't know where Shaik is," he said.

Tak, who is facing two cases of cheating in J&K, had confessed to police on Thursday that Laila and her family were shot dead by hired killers. But before his confession, Tak, who allegedly is Saleena's third husband, had been maintaining that the family was safe in Dubai.

Laila's father Nadir Patel, who filed the first missing person's complaint with Oshiwara police, told police that Laila was his second born child with Saleena, whom he married on April 7, 1979, in Mumbai. During her marriage, Saleena went by the name Atiya Khan, he told police. Patel currently stays with his second wife Shaista and two daughters at Mira Road.

"Six months ago, I heard a car registered in Atiya's name was found parked in Jammu. I tried searching for Atiya and my daughters but in vain. So, I approached the police and lodged a complaint. I came to know that Atiya and my daughters were last seen with Tak on February 8, 2011. I suspect that Tak had abducted my daughters for property," he told the crime branch.

Mobile phone records of Laila, whose original name is Reshma Patel, showed her last location as Nashik. Laila has a bungalow at Igatpuri in Nashik district.

Six skeletons found in missing starlet’s villa

Mumbai, July 11 (IANS) Even though Parvez Tak, the stepfather of Bollywood starlet Laila Khan had confessed to killing her and her five family members in a fit of rage, the murders might have been pre-meditated, a top Mumbai police officer said Wednesday.

Making a breakthrough in the case, the police’s Crime Branch recovered six skeletons from Khan’s bungalow in Igatpuri near Nashik, around 130 km from here.

“During interrogation, Tak confessed to having murdered Khan along with her entire family. On Tuesday, he agreed to point out the spot where he disposed off the bodies,” Joint Commissioner of Police (Crime) Himanshu Roy told reporters here.

Five units of the Crime Branch, along with forensic experts and toxicology doctors from J.J. Hospital in Mumbai, were a part of the search operations that started Tuesday.

“We have recovered six human skeletons. These were found in an eight-feet deep pit, which was perhaps dug for the purpose of a storage water tank,” Roy said.

“Three bodies were at bottom covered with stoles (scarf-like garment), blood-stained mattresses and pillows. Again, three other bodies were laid on it and covered with stoles. The pit was then covered with sand and stones to keep animals from digging up,” Roy added.

Roy said the house was then set on afire with diesel from power generators. “This must have been done to destroy fingerprints, blood stains and other evidences of murder,” he said.

Preliminary forensic reports reveal that five skeletons were those of women and one was of a man.

Pieces of jewellery, synthetic clothing and underclothing were found on the skeletons.

A Mumbai metropolitan court had Monday remanded Tak, a suspected member of militant group Lashkar-e-Taiba, to police custody till July 19.

Laila Khan, whose real name is Reshma Patel, was last seen in a 2008 movie “Wafaa” with veteran actor Rajesh Khanna.

Six skeletons found in missing starlet’s villa (Lead) - Thaindian News

Back
Top Bottom