What's new

Missing Pakistan born actress Laila Khan may have been killed: Cops

There is no bhatt,batt, or patel in Pakistan....while choudhary isnt a surname but a title used in punjab... lol laila khan patel...:rofl:

Choudhary is a common Hindu surname very commonly used in North India and South India. I meant Buttt, which is also a Brahmin surname.

Choudhary is a common Hindu surname very commonly used in North India and South India. I meant Buttt, which is also a Brahmin surname.

Buts are kashmiris and we have alot of em here on PDF... While choudhary is only used as a title and mostly by Jatts.

hmmmm wat about pakistani rajputs?????

What about them? they use rana,rao,rai,rathod,janjua etc

Not want to engage in a flame-war or anything but that bit is interesting ! I had thought that the Bhatts who remained Hindu kept that name and the ones who converted to Islam started calling themselves as 'Buttts' ! Hmmmn...interesting ! I'm going to have to ask around !

Not want to engage in a flame-war or anything but that bit is interesting ! I had thought that the Bhatts who remained Hindu kept that name and the ones who converted to Islam started calling themselves as 'Buttts' ! Hmmmn...interesting ! I'm going to have to ask around !

bro u are right here

Buts are kashmiris and we have alot of em here on PDF... While choudhary is only used as a title and mostly by Jatts.

these all are hindu rajput surnames

No you are wrong, Many groups could not pronounce "Bh" properly so, Bhutt become B'utt. Its not related to conversion. Like in North India we have Abhishek, Tamils have that name as Abishek.

Three years ago, Laila had married Munir Khan, a member of the Bangladeshi terror outfit HUJI. It is suspected that it was through him that she came in contact with the LeT.

AFAIK B-u-t-t is predominant with only muslim community. 'Bhat' & 'Bhatt' are common among hindu brahmins.. that too south indian ones!!

bro u are right here

No you are wrong, Many groups could not pronounce "Bh" properly so, Bhutt become B'utt. Its not related to conversion. Like in North India we have Abhishek, Tamils have that name as Abishek.

AFAIK B-u-t-t is predominant with only muslim community. 'Bhat' & 'Bhatt' are common among hindu brahmins.. that too south indian ones!!

Thank You for your responses ! I've always understood it to be as I mentioned it but my understanding draws more from what my Grandfather told me then etymological research on the surname 'Buttt' !

Choudhary is also a title title, but we are talking about surnames here, so dont play innocent and twist facts. Choudhary is a Hindu surname, and is not restricted to Jatts in India, they spread out all across Northern and Eastern India, Punjab, Haryana, UP , Bihar and West Bengal.

And her mother is a hindu? patel.... BS... nobody even know of such a woman called laila... more like epic saffron wet dream.

She definitely existed, if you are trying to imply she didnt exist. She made a movie which had been released with Raj Khanna.

Choudhary is also a title title, but we are talking about surnames here, so dont play innocent and twist facts. Choudhary is a Hindu surname, and is not restricted to Jatts in India, they spread out all across Northern and Eastern India, Punjab, Haryana, UP , Bihar and West Bengal.

Choudhary is also a very common surname in Andhra Pradesh.

Back
Top Bottom