What's new

Miss New York is first Indian-American to win Miss America

Salon uska ghutna mat dekho,,,Top Floor fully loaded hoga....

Yeah she ain't so beautiful,,but even its bit rude to say her ugly..Congo to her .
NOwadays everyone wants burger,,,,Not Dal chawal....:undecided:

2837712_orig.jpg

These Contests are NOT measuring brain but something else and unfortunately these are failed to come up with correct measurement of something else even.

In a way they are. Once someone is in top 50, she has already been judged on beauty. Some questions are really tough Ex: "IT's THE LAST EVENING OF YOUR LIFE & U HAVE A DATE WITH HRITIK ROSHAN. WHAT WOULD U PLAN FOR YOUR DATE?"

It require wits, confidence and charisma to convince your answer is the best, because there is none and answering that before 1000 audience with only 2 min at you disposal is altogether a different ball game.

In a way they are. Once someone is in top 50, she has already been judged on beauty. Some questions are really tough Ex: "IT's THE LAST EVENING OF YOUR LIFE & U HAVE A DATE WITH HRITIK ROSHAN. WHAT WOULD U PLAN FOR YOUR DATE?"

It require wits, confidence and charisma to convince your answer is the best, because there is none and answering that before 1000 audience with only 2 min at you disposal is altogether a different ball game.

:P and that proves she is brainy ? I mean any contestant ?

And the more funnier is that according that you have to convince goras or foreigners about your brain when in your own native country any answer to any such question as you mentioned above, means a different thing.

anyway if Brain is Beauty then I suggest you may fall for Mayawati .

deko lala naswar ka matalb yeh to nahi ha k amara demagh kabi nai chalay ga

I believe rejecting of other contestants rather screening hundreds of contestants and rejecting them tantamount to calling them ugly or not beautiful SO we do have right to have something good at the end.

BTW I dint find her ugly but found her with imbalanced stuffing of flesh.
''Imbalanced stuffing of flesh'' or in other words,she is big or should i say wide.
She is not ugly but miss USA,hmmm.

She is fugly........ the correct word you're looking for..... :P

Note: Sorry for the apparent incorrectness..... it is, what it is....... :D

''Imbalanced stuffing of flesh'' or in other words,she is big or should i say wide.

:D if I say something the sense of morality of men here will be offended and they will come up with oh a female taking like that .

So I would just say she needs to workout to fix some areas and think over expansion of some appropriate points.

Back
Top Bottom