What's new

Miss New York is first Indian-American to win Miss America

Is this the best USA has to offer?

The former Miss USA (2010) of Arab descent loos twice as good.

169l3l3.jpg

:smitten:

Anyway congrats to her.

She is definitely NOT ugly. Are you guys serious? Maybe not the typical beauty pagan but that does not mean that she is ugly. Ugly is not the word.

If this is the definition of beauty.... then nopes....... I'm happy with ugly women doing such stuff to me........ dude, come on, let's agree for once.... she is UGLY...very UGLY...... for heavens sake.... :woot:

All people who are with me, thank this post....... :cheesy:

Oh so you are the kid that fantasizes about beauty queens doing things to you :cheesy:

So much name calling!!

This girl has been called ugly, may I ask all the members what right we have to insult her?

@WebMaster @Aeronaut> please make sure that such threads are not posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, we bash the hell out of Pundits, Mullahs, Politicians, Prime Ministers, Presidents etc etc..... and this is where your moral compass ticked? :cheesy:

@Aeronaut :woot:

So much name calling!!

This girl has been called ugly, may I ask all the members what right we have to insult her?

LMFAO..... never expected this from you..... you do have awesome sense of humor..... :D

:rofl:

deko lala naswar ka matalb yeh to nahi ha k amara demagh kabi nai chalay ga

So much name calling!!

I believe rejecting of other contestants rather screening hundreds of contestants and rejecting them tantamount to calling them ugly or not beautiful SO we do have right to have something good at the end.

BTW I dint find her ugly but found her with imbalanced stuffing of flesh.

fk the brain show us beauty here and the brain will take care of itself

To win the title beating more 80 contestants at the highest level is certainly an achievement. You require brains and confidence.

Unfortunately, beauty is dime a dozen, but brain is hard to find. If you roam in any western country, you will be surprised how many girls look out of the world, but brain is very hard to find.

I for one am attracted more to brain than beauty.

, let's agree for once.... she is UGLY...very UGLY...... for heavens sake.... :woot:

All people who are with me, thank this post....... :cheesy:

ugli hee to nahi ha sirf pichli hee nazar aa rahi ha mujhe.

So NO thanks for you this time

So much name calling!!

She is now a public figure, and we as the public have every right to "critique" her.:lol:

To win the title beating more 80 contestants at the highest level is certainly an achievement. You require brains and confidence.

Unfortunately, beauty is dime a dozen, but brain is hard to find. If you roam in any western country, you will be surprised how many girls look out of the world, but brain is very hard to find.

I for one am attracted more to brain than beauty.

These Contests are NOT measuring brain but something else and unfortunately these are failed to come up with correct measurement of something else even.

Back
Top Bottom