What's new

Misrepresenting one's nationality - a clarification on forum rules

I can start pretending to be a Pakistani (or a Pakistani Hindu) and go on a victimhood tirade, no matter what the topic. An explanation would be deeply appreciated.

It's common in other forums and we have caught a few Indians hiding behind gora names and false identities. I don't know why you're moaning for just because his ''roots'' are the same and his views don't agree with yours and exposes the barbarism of your country.

Not one comment on topic to address my valid query on forum rules, just the usual personal attacks, generalizations about hindus and abuse for India by Pakistani posters.

Dear Pakistanis this is your forum. Please help us maintain sanity. Thank you.

He is one of those Hindutvas who are constantly trying to impose their ideals and beliefs onto others. Who are you to question how a person acts on a forum. This is one thing about Indians-wherever they go they want full control over the running of the affairs of the community. Now he is going to tell me who lived in Lucknow for a few years how I should behave.
yes agreed with you, if the post direct to some member personally then you can object but the senior member like you posted on general opinion and on behalf of himself why the hell he is objecting. Few days back they started the same kind of smear campaign against another title holder from India just because he post sanely and not matched the safrron chadizz thinking.

Not one comment on topic to address my valid query on forum rules, just the usual personal attacks, generalizations about hindus and abuse for India by Pakistani posters.

Dear Pakistanis this is your forum. Please help us maintain sanity. Thank you.
Not even once was your Indian nationality abused on this thread by "Pakistanis..." neither has anyone abused Hindus here. You are getting angry because you are not getting the right to run this forum however you may see fit. You will have a great amount of problems in the world with such an attitude. There are all kinds of people in the world with all kinds of views and all kinds of identities. Our family moved from Lucknow a little late which is why we continue to have heavy links with Lucknow-not different from many Kashmiris living in Muzaffarabad who have moved from Srinagar.

If Allah or Bhagwan wanted all of us to think alike and abide to the rules of nationalism (loyalty to the country which controls our region) as you see then he would have made everyone a Hindu.

You are going to have a lot of trouble in the real world if you don't stop trying to control every aspect of the world around you. In fact this is what India has tried to do with us migrants. They have tried to direct our thought, our beliefs and our everyday concerns. It has not worked. Even today people shout Pakistan Zindabad in Lucknow and as a person from chowk I can show you Pakistani flags found in the area.

I think the real problem is this. You cannot control us the way you see fit and hence we become a threat. I have expressed my beliefs on ethnic identity vividly and how Lucknowi is my real ethnic identity but if you must insist on imposing your worldview on the rest-well tough luck-I doubt you'll get what you want.

Not even once was your Indian nationality abused on this thread by "Pakistanis..." neither has anyone abused Hindus here. You are getting angry because you are not getting the right to run this forum however you may see fit. You will have a great amount of problems in the world with such an attitude. There are all kinds of people in the world with all kinds of views and all kinds of identities. Our family moved from Lucknow a little late which is why we continue to have heavy links with Lucknow-not different from many Kashmiris living in Muzaffarabad who have moved from Srinagar.

If Allah or Bhagwan wanted all of us to think alike and abide to the rules of nationalism (loyalty to the country which controls our region) as you see then he would have made everyone a Hindu.

You are going to have a lot of trouble in the real world if you don't stop trying to control every aspect of the world around you. In fact this is what India has tried to do with us migrants. They have tried to direct our thought, our beliefs and our everyday concerns. It has not worked. Even today people shout Pakistan Zindabad in Lucknow and as a person from chowk I can show you Pakistani flags found in the area.

I think the real problem is this. You cannot control us the way you see fit and hence we become a threat. I have expressed my beliefs on ethnic identity vividly and how Lucknowi is my real ethnic identity but if you must insist on imposing your worldview on the rest-well tough luck-I doubt you'll get what you want.

This is a simple query on forum rules. Why are you torturing me?

And I bought a shiny new 100K + USD car last month. So thank you for your concern about how the ''real world'' treats me. You may come up with any BS about ethnicity and whatever your personal beliefs are, but this is not a shrink session. This is about FORUM RULES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. There are millions of Punjabis and Sindhis who came from Pakistan to India. Many are present here too. Do the forum rules allow them to post as Pakistanis? This is the simple question I asked, not your dukh bhari daastan!

I sought a clarification on forum rules.

Instead of responding on the query, you are more concerned with my ulterior motives.

Surely you are not biased.
(I like it when people play dumb, it's amusing....)
Either you do not know much about this forum, or your intentions are as i stated..
Dear Mods,
You have sought an explanation from mods, it is quite clear. There is a section to contact mods for etc, etc reasons, if you didn't know. I am not a mod, or if you didn't notice, why should i be the one giving an explanation-contradiction.

And I bought a shiny new 100K + USD car last month
Your location map showing u r in UAE from where you bought 100K USD car may be you got a toy car from daddy as a gift my little kidy member why the hell u r bragging about the car, is that we are discussing here.

This is a simple query on forum rules. Why are you torturing me?

And I bought a shiny new 100K + USD car last month. So thank you for your concern about how the ''real world'' treats me. You may come up with any BS about ethnicity and whatever your personal beliefs are, but this is not a shrink session. This is about FORUM RULES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. There are millions of Punjabis and Sindhis who came from Pakistan to India. Many are present here too. Do the forum rules allow them to post as Pakistanis? This is the simple question I asked, not your dukh bhari daastan!
Can you qoute me a single forum rule which advocates your line of thinking?

@haviZsultan , stop wasting your time. In my opinion you are incorrect, i too like any other person can have an opinion. I ask again: to not waste your time, as he has sought an explanation from mods. Let mods deal with this.

(I like it when people play dumb, it's amusing....)
Either you do not know much about this forum, or your intentions are as i stated..

You have sought an explanation from mods, it is quite clear. There is a section to contact mods for etc, etc reasons, if you didn't know. I am not a mod, or if you didn't notice, why should i be the one giving an explanation-contradiction.

If it is clear to you I asked mods, then why did you have to comment - contradiction!

And I apologize I expected too much of a title holder, as obviously that is going right in the face of the issue I was highlighting.

I must doubt your intentions too. For some reason you do not want anyone to respond in an honest manner, hence resorting to personal attacks on my intentions when the query is very clear enough. So if you have nothing to say, say nothing.

If it is clear to you I asked mods, then why did you have to comment - contradiction!
Again stop playing dumb. I told you it was posted in wrong section, i gave no explanation.
"Wrong section, refer to GHQ if you have a complain regarding a Title holder. This thread will only invite more trolls, it's best to post such threads in GHQ."

Source: Misrepresenting one's nationality - a clarification on forum rules
I must doubt your intentions too. For some reason you do not want anyone to respond in an honest manner, hence resorting to personal attacks on my intentions when the query is very clear enough. So if you have nothing to say, say nothing.
Why are you acting so naive for, you have clearly asked a mod, there is a proper section to contact mods, which i pointed out. If you seek an explanation from havizulstan(which was your intention), why not directly ask him...
BTW my opinion:
@haviZsultan , stop wasting your time. In my opinion you are incorrect,

Can you qoute me a single forum rule which advocates your line of thinking?

IMPERSONATING Impersonating another forum user, moderator, staff, administrator, or member is prohibited. You are expressly forbidden from impersonating anyone else, including those named above, on the forum. This may be grounds for permanent loss of your account.

FORUM RULES AND REGULATIONS

When, being a Pakistani you impersonate an Indian, you break forum rules.

Because if not, then Indian Punjabis and Sindhis can also post as Pakistanis. I am sure you don't want that.

@WAJsal I've asked mods because they are the correct authority. But the query itself concerns forum rules and the reply will benefit everyone, not just me. This is really not that difficult to understand. May be you need to take a second look at who is acting dumb here.

well,a clear case of->>u can take a Indian out of India,but u cant take India out of him.
theek kaha na bhayyajee :angel:

IMPERSONATING Impersonating another forum user, moderator, staff, administrator, or member is prohibited. You are expressly forbidden from impersonating anyone else, including those named above, on the forum. This may be grounds for permanent loss of your account.

FORUM RULES AND REGULATIONS

When, being a Pakistani you impersonate an Indian, you break forum rules.

Because if not, then Indian Punjabis and Sindhis can also post as Pakistanis. I am sure you don't want that.

@WAJsal I've asked mods because they are the correct authority. But the query itself concerns forum rules and the reply will benefit everyone, not just me. This is really not that difficult to understand. May be you need to take a second look at who is acting dumb here.
I never claimed to be an Indian. I advocate the areas of Lucknow/Awadh to go to Pakistan. I am not impersonating anyone. The term is being used in the wrong context. Ethnically I am a Lucknowi. Thats my ethnic identity. @WAJsal I should get the opportunity to defend myself here, no offense.

Bro Wajsal I am open to criticism as criticism is a way to better yourself.. Do tell me how I am wrong in a PM if you wish.

Back
Top Bottom