What's new

Mirage III / V of Pakistan Air Force

These are not Mirage 3 or 5 of the PAF but Mirage - 2000 of French Airforce.
As I said just copy pasting everything you come across on social media is not a good idea.
Oh man, you have an issue with me, just spell it out. This is not the first time , you had a bad mouth.

1654698044169.png

Oh man, you have an issue with me, just spell it out. This is not the first time , you had a bad mouth.

View attachment 852404
Issue is that you can't tell difference between a Mirage and F-16 but I don't blame you for that but the fact is in desperation to build up your post count you are ruining threads by posting and reposting old and wrong pictures.
Check the dedicated F-16 thread, you have even plastered images of Mirages.
How would you feel if I started posting images of Switzerland in a thread on Swat. Try to learn instead of always acting like a stubborn person.

Issue is that you can't tell difference between a Mirage and F-16 but I don't blame you for that but the fact is in desperation to build up your post count you are ruining threads by posting and reposting old and wrong pictures.
Check the dedicated F-16 thread, you have even plastered images of Mirages.
How would you feel if I started posting images of Switzerland in a thread on Swat. Try to learn instead of always acting like a stubborn person.
That is what I call an issue, you did so many mistakes, but I am not here to point out , as you did like a kid.
Very bad attitude and extreme jealousy.
This shows your character..

1654699138419.png

That is what I call an issue, you did so many mistakes, but I am not here to point out , as you did like a kid.

View attachment 852408
See what I mean, you think too much of your self.
How many people have asked you to change your possessive nature but like a child who insists his dad's car is better than others you continue with your single track mind.
And before dishing out wisdom to others first try to grow a brain yourself.

:disagree:

Line up of Mirages III/V belonging to different air forces after roll out at Dassault Aviation plant in France, 1972 (c).
Back then no one knew how PAF will drag on these fighters into the next century.

See what I mean, you think too much of your self.
How many people have asked you to change your possessive nature but like a child who insists his dad's car is better than others you continue with your single track mind.
And before dishing out wisdom to others first try to grow a brain yourself.

:disagree:
Please enough both of y'all. Have a discussion through PM.

Back
Top Bottom