What's new

Mirage, F-7PG and other combat aircrafts

M2.jpg

f-7pgs are same as MIG-21 dude even f-7 has new air frame then MIGs and do you check the record of nig-21 crash rate? our f-7s are main interceptors on all over Pakistan . abut mirages you know some thing what shape they got after rose upgrade? they can fire cruse missiles ans BVRs with air refueling they are working horses bro. you underestimate them because they are old then you have to know f-7s are newer then our our f-16 and mirages 50 which we got from Libya they was brand new. there is much much power in these air crafts. yes they have to be replace but mirage rose and f-7pg will never grab as you think.you know who much they are 400 jets.just think again.

Imaran sir absolutely correct. After all Mirage are french made and hence highly reliable weapons. Look at the payload it carries. A huge 4 tons. Air-frames are very good and engines are very reliable. If upgraded, they can do a much batter job compared to some newly purchased weapons of Pakistan. After all India upgraded M2K at a huge cost of 2.5BN USD.

Imaran sir absolutely correct. After all F 7 are french made and hence highly reliable weapons. Look at the payload it carries. A huge 4 tons. Air-frames are very good and engines are very reliable. If upgraded, they can do a much batter job compared to some newly purchased weapons of Pakistan. After all India upgraded M2K at a huge cost of 2.5BN USD.

F-7PGs r Chinese Made not French made. French made Mirages r in our armory.

and mirage 2000 is a 4th gen class fighter and F-7P not PG and Mirages 3,4 or 5 without ROSE 3 update r 3rd gen fighters......Because of class difference they cant be compared.

F-7PGs r Chinese Made not French made. French made Mirages r in our armory.

and mirage 2000 is a 4th gen class fighter and F-7P not PG and Mirages 3,4 or 5 without ROSE 3 update r 3rd gen fighters......Because of class difference they cant be compared.

I do not say that they will become comparable to M2k but if upgraded, they can play a very important role for PAF as bision played for India. French weapon are very reliable, long lasting and trust worthy. If you spend some money for upgrade, it will be worth spending. You will have a capability which will cause a concern for your adversary i.e India.

Sorry read my post in context of French Mirage which I saw in picture on this thread.

What r u a Joker?
Imaran sir absolutely correct. After all F 7 are french made and hence highly reliable weapons. Look at the payload it carries. A huge 4 tons. Air-frames are very good and engines are very reliable. If upgraded, they can do a much batter job compared to some newly purchased weapons of Pakistan. After all India upgraded M2K at a huge cost of 2.5BN USD.

This is the post replied to yr editing of yr original post doesnt matter when the original post has been quoted.

Even this stupid man didnt bothered to look at my post after he edited his original post where is post was quoted.

Another show of Hindu Stupidity.

I do not say that they will become comparable to M2k but if upgraded, they can play a very important role for PAF as bision played for India. French weapon are very reliable, long lasting and trust worthy. If you spend some money for upgrade, it will be worth spending. You will have a capability which will cause a concern for your adversary i.e India.

Pagal, They r meant for defence and r comparable to yr Migs the bisons as u refer them. their jobs mainly will be to intercept them.

What r u a Joker?

This is the post replied to yr editing of yr original post doesnt matter when the original post has been quoted.

Even this stupid man didnt bothered to look at my post after he edited his original post where is post was quoted.

Another show of Hindu Stupidity.

Pagal, They r meant for defence and r comparable to yr Migs the bisons as u refer them. their jobs mainly will be to intercept them.

I was wondered by your 2 previous post. How can a master troll can contain himself without demonstrating his idiocy? Any way you removed my misconception in just few minutes.

Now read my post I say sorry for confusing between Chinese and French plane prior to I replace F7 with Mirage. I am not as Idiot as you are who think that if I correct my post than it will be corrected in reference post. So give your Pakistani Idiocy a rest.

When you also accept that their job is to intercept like mig as I said than what is the justification of word Pagal except exhibition of your seek mentality?

I was wondered by your 2 previous post. How can a master troll can contain himself without demonstrating his idiocy? Any way you removed my misconception in just few minutes.

Now read my post I say sorry for confusing between Chinese and French plane prior to I replace F7 with Mirage. I am not as Idiot as you are who think that if I correct my post than it will be corrected in reference post. So give your Pakistani Idiocy a rest.

When you also accept that their job is to intercept like mig as I said than what is the justification of word Pagal except exhibition of your seek mentality?

What can i aspect from a man whose head is struck in a cow dump.

Here is yr post....

Sorry read my post in context of French Mirage which I saw in picture on this thread.

Thats why i wrote that in reply to yr post..and please with people like u here we r pushed way back and dont try to play with me kid i still remember what u wrote in reply to Dazzler and that Russian member who admitted that T90 is no match to AK in AK comparison thread. Even when yr shown concrete facts about that.

What can i aspect from a man whose head is struck in a cow dump.

Here is yr post....

Thats why i wrote that in reply to yr post..and please with people like u here we r pushed way back and dont try to play with me kid i still remember what u wrote in reply to Dazzler and that Russian member who admitted that T90 is no match to AK in AK comparison thread. Even when yr shown concrete facts about that.

F-7MP is a further upgraded variant of F-7P with improved cockpit layout and navigation system. PAF ordered 60 F-7MPs during the late 80s, then later took delivery of another 80 aircraft. It was reported that subsequently all F-7Ps were upgraded to MP standard. Both F-7P and F-7MP are generally referred to as F-7P since the external difference is minimum. The most noticeable feature of F-7MP is the BM/KJ-8602 RWR antennas on top of the vertical tail. In the mid-90s PAF planned to replace the GEC-Marconi GMAv Skyranger ranging radar with the more powerful FIAR Grifo 7 multi-mode fire-control radar, but the work was postponed until early 2004 due to certain technical and financial difficulties. It was reported that Grifo-7 was later replaced by the further improved Grifo-MK-II which can track 4 targets simultaneously and engage 1.
F-7MP3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom