What's new

Mind Your Own Nukes

Are you insisting me to use a abusive word against you? I am just replying that if your people are not safe then how your nukes are safe?

You are just making fool ourself and yourself also. If in future a theft occur in your country, then it not use against you. It use against ourself or against western countries. This is reason why we are so much concerning about your nukes.

but it's our nukes and our money being taken away, dont you think we will be at guard for them.??

Are you insisting me to use a abusive word against you? I am just replying that if your people are not safe then how your nukes are safe?

You are just making fool ourself and yourself also. If in future a theft occur in your country, then it not use against you. It use against ourself or against western countries. This is reason why we are so much concerning about your nukes.
Buddy a dozen or so lightly armed guys brought your financial capital to a grinding halt for three days, now what are you trying to say and prove.

but it's our nukes and our money being taken away, dont you think we will be at guard for them.??

Yeah, I totally agree with you, its your nation and its your weapon and money. You are the one who is fully authorize to conducting the security check of this nukes.

But, we are only demanding the answer of a question that How much your nukes are safe?
And we needed this answer in a pure rightfull manner. We not needed answer in a diplomatic way.

Buddy a dozen or so lightly armed guys brought your financial capital to a grinding halt for three days, now what are you trying to say and prove.

But I want to ask what is the origin of this incident?

You know that what I mean.
And they are not so much lightly armed.

Yeah, I totally agree with you, its your nation and its your weapon and money. You are the one who is fully authorize to conducting the secutrity of this nukes.

But, we are only demanding the answer of a question that How much your nukes are safe?
And we needed this answer in a pure rightfull manner. We not needed answer in a diplomatic way.

my friend, have our nukes ever been threatened in any way during the past decade or so???,,,, give me only one example of this, or i will make it more easier for you, give me one example of somebody planning to get hands on our nukes, i can tell, absolutely on no occassion has this happened that our nukes have been jeapordized, why now?

But I want to ask what is the origin of this incident?

Counter productive, since some one is obviously fuelling and financing the terrorist activities against the State of Pakistan.
And they are not so much lightly armed.
Not even a rocket launcher in sight, what exactly do you consider as heavy duty.

Counter productive, since some one is obviously fuelling and financing the terrorist activities against the State of Pakistan.

So, do have any proof aginst this involment.

Not even a rocket launcher in sight, what exactly do you consider as heavy duty.

I don't think an assault rifle with Cartridge of 7.62 x 39 mm consider as a very light weight weapon.

why are our nukes not equlllt safe than other nukes?????,,,,,,IHAVE SEEN THE LEVEL OF SECURITY, AND THAT TOO ONLY OF THE FIRST LAYER PERSONALLY, AND I CAN ASSURE YOU TO STAY CALM. now bye bye, i am going off for tea.

N-installations are safe as you want to say, I will agree with you on that. Anyway nobody is saying that some terrorists will barge into a N establishment, grab a N-bomb & run away with it. There are other subtle ways of proliferation, when knowledge of making a N-bomb can proliferate to other nations, why cant a rouge scientist with sympathies towards fundamentalists/terrorists slip out a few crude bombs?

N-installations are safe as you want to say, I will agree with you on that. Anyway nobody is saying that some terrorists will barge into a N establishment, grab a N-bomb & run away with it. There are other subtle ways of proliferation, when knowledge of making a N-bomb can proliferate to other nations, why cant a rouge scientist with sympathies towards fundamentalists/terrorists slip out a few crude bombs?

because after the AQ khan drama, a special division for this matter, SPD was made, which has one and one purpose only, security of nukes and intelligence gathering of anything regarding nukes, and the scientists and anybody related to nukes is heavily watched around 24/7.

because after the AQ khan drama, a special division for this matter, SPD was made, which has one and one purpose only, security of nukes and intelligence gathering of anything regarding nukes, and the scientists and anybody related to nukes is heavily watched around 24/7.

Misinformation...the Strategic Plans Division was established before the stated series of events...its job is to supervise the development of Pakistan's Nuclear Weapons and their Delivery Systems...its job is also to protect them...
In short ,SPD looks over the nuclear matters,like whats going on and how to improve...

National Command Authority (NCA) decides when to mobilize or use them...

Army Strategic Forces Command (ASFC) is the User of these weapons which are land-based...

Misinformation...the Strategic Plans Division was established before the stated series of events...its job is to supervise the development of Pakistan's Nuclear Weapons and their Delivery Systems...its job is also to protect them...
In short ,SPD looks over the nuclear matters,like whats going on and how to improve...
National Command Authority (NCA) decides when to mobilize or use them...

Army Strategic Forces Command (ASFC) is the User of these weapons which are land-based...

So, this means SPD was already there when AQ was proliferating N-knowhow to rouge states/ In this case, either the SPD is ineffective/impotent, or it was knowing what's going on & working on how to improve (AQ's work of proliferation!!) . In either cases, the concern remain.

So, this means SPD was already there when AQ was proliferating N-knowhow to rouge states/ In this case, either the SPD is ineffective/impotent, or it was knowing what's going on & working on how to improve (AQ's work of proliferation!!) . In either cases, the concern remain.

What AQ Khan did,was with the consent of the Armed Forces...

Pakistan Army blamed only him so that they could save themselves,and thats why AQ Khan is angry with them...

What we did,was the part of the deal...a barter...we gave North Korea the centrifuge technology (pakistani members,correct me here if I'm wrong),they gave us the Nodongs (later reverse-engineered as Ghauri-I)..

SPD is very effective,IMO at that stage they might have thought that this is no big deal,but later the situation was exploited against Pakistan...But now,they kick out a person who shows or expresses a little bit of religious extremism...

Actually,Pakistani nukes are more safe than they were before 9/11...because then,nothing like this was expected...but now,defensive measures against a surprise US attack have also been taken...

the problem with the world is that no matter how much we convince them logically,they are not deliberately willing to accept the reality...

Pakistan Army blamed only him so that they could save themselves,and thats why AQ Khan is angry with them...

What we did,was the part of the deal...a barter...we gave North Korea the centrifuge technology (pakistani members,correct me here if I'm wrong),they gave us the Nodongs (later reverse-engineered as Ghauri-I)..

SPD is very effective,IMO at that stage they might have thought that this is no big deal,but later the situation was exploited against Pakistan...But now,they kick out a person who shows or expresses a little bit of religious extremism...

Actually,Pakistani nukes are more safe than they were before 9/11...because then,nothing like this was expected...but now,defensive measures against a surprise US attack have also been taken...

the problem with the world is that no matter how much we convince them logically,they are not deliberately willing to accept the reality...

The reason is they wanna attack and destroy our Nuclear infrastructure....but will never be able to succed in it but their own suicide ....Insha-Allah.....:)

So, what about terrorism in your own armed force?

Back
Top Bottom