What's new

Mind Your Own Nukes

[/COLOR]
And 13 users actually thanked this!!! Methyl isocyanate leak is N-accident, Maharashtra is a terrorist hub, blah blah blah....

If Maharashtra is a terrorist hub, then what pakistan looks like. Oh yeah, I see a Abbottabad like raid in Maharashtra.:rofl:

And 13 users actually thanked this!!! Methyl isocyanate leak is N-accident, Maharashtra is a terrorist hub, blah blah blah....

Since 1984 when the horrific incident of Bhopal shook India, till now more than 152 incidents of Uranium leakages took place and this is the number of incidents reported and registered in the police,
It's better to keep quite rather than whining out of tune, as it's obvious you are incompetent to comprehend the bold part.

On the contrary Turkey is doing well after lifting the bans on hijab, do you get what I mean? Wake up before you sleep walk into a ditch.

pakistan doesnt have a ban on hijab nor any strictt religious laws, first get familiar with pakistani law!

Pakistan's nuke will be stripped out in 5 yrs.
American wot in aghanistan will end next year so as US aid. Situation in pakistan will deteriorate with lack of foreign exchange.
Pakistan may trade nuke for some billion dollars like north korea.

how old are you boy?. If us goes, then two things or options for pakistan, we either step out of WoT, and the TTP leave us because then we dont support US, hence no motive for TTP, and if we dont get a hand on them and US goes, the whole world gets fuc*** up, second option we continue WoT and we dont get aid. Then we are screwed, but i dont believe our military think tank is that stupid to not recieve aid and still continue WoT, rather then we should get into peace talks, and now cracks are showing up in TTP, a faction broke off, and i am sure more will follow, and 2014 is a long way to go, we might kicking some terrorist by then

It's better to keep quite rather than whining out of tune, as it's obvious you are incompetent to comprehend the bold part.

152 incidences of nuclear leakages!! and u believe that? I am not incompetent, but unwilling to believe in each & every bullsh!t that you believe in. Let go of the excessive wind jammed inside of you and you will feel better.

I think you don't know the significant difference between an accident and in threat. I suppose that you know about the Chernobyl incident and Three Mile Island incident. These accidents cause because of human error and negligence, not because of a terrorist attack and threats.
But the situation in Pakistan is differtent. The real threat is theft of nuclear weapon and material, not an accident. And it seems that after the terrorist raid on PNS Mehran, this situation become more concerning.

I think you don't know the significant difference between an accident and in threat. I suppose that you know about the Chernobyl incident and Three Mile Island incident. These accidents cause because of human error and negligence, not because of a terrorist attack and threats.
But the situation in Pakistan is differtent. The real threat is theft of nuclear weapon and material, not an accident. And it seems that after the terrorist raid on PNS Mehran, this situation become more concerning.

the security level of PNS mehran was on the ground, while the level of safety of nukes is through the roof, and i can tell you this by witnessing both personally. Just look at PAF masroor. And even the US or you bunch dont know about location of our nukes.

the security level of PNS mehran was on the ground, while the level of safety of nukes is through the roof, and i can tell you this by witnessing both personally. Just look at PAF masroor. And even the US or you bunch dont know about location of our nukes.
U really believe US doesn't know about the location of Ur nukes.

What really worries international community is that: What if even Pakistan military dont know about the "location" of their nukes??

didnt mean ti thank yoy, my mobile is so small

on question, sorry to dissapoint you, but we dont have people like you sitting in the SPD or army incharge of nukes

So, you are saying that we don't know about your nukes is your achievement. Tell you one thing that if Indian or American intelligence know about your nukes then they not going do public this pissimistic stuff. And you just wonder in your dreams that they don't know.
And we seen your safety and efficiency of your army in Abbottabad raid.

So, you are saying that we don't know about your nukes is your achievement. Tell you one thing that if Indian or American intelligence know about your nukes then they not going do public this pissimistic stuff. And you just wonder in your dreams that they don't know.
And we seen your safety and your efficiency of your army in Abbottabad raid.

now i dont want to get into that debate here, but the US could not have been stopped, and we knew that they were there, we found out it was the US, but we couldnt shoot down their helos else we could have seen a whole squadron of F-18 from USS carl winson. In addition to AC 130. Our nukes are as safe as anybody elses

They even know about a old man in a satellite town & they won't know about the location of all Ur nukes.

even if they somehow do, then what, raid on nuke facility so what?, we launch something on their puppet called israel or on US forces in afghanistan if it happens before 2013

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom