What's new

'Millions of Bangladeshi intruders trying to get aadhar cards'

karan21

Reaction score
DEORIA: BJP leader Prakash Mani Tripathi today claimed about 1.50 crore Bangladeshi "intruders" were trying to get 'aadhar' cards to avail the benefits of Central government schemes.

"There are about 1.50 crore Bangladeshi intruders who are looking for an opportunity to get aadhar cards made in their names and if they succeed, it would create immense problems for the government," the former MP told reporters here.

Tripathi said that Centre's move to provide the subsidy money directly deposited into the bank accounts of 'aadhar' card holders would prove to be a big problem for the government in the days to come.

On the issue of reservation in promotions, Tripathi said his party had reservation in the way in which BSP president Mayawati wants to get it implemented and stressed on the need for some changes in the bill.
'Millions of Bangladeshi intruders trying to get aadhar cards' - The Economic Times

:hitwall:

Unfortunately...This is a reality and we donot have choice rather than accept it....

Train main bhar ke bhej do. Yaa fir camp bana do inka bhi.

yes this spineless congress wont do anything. i think they should be warned to go to their homeland, otherwise they should be killed without any mercy.

yes this spineless congress wont do anything. i think they should be warned to go to their homeland, otherwise they should be killed without any mercy.
Killing them is not an option. Deportation is the only way.
@Aeronaut Get rid of these OT posts and ranting. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut Get rid of these OT posts and ranting yaar.

thats why i mentioned deportation as my first opinion. but if they still not going only means then we can go for that second one.

@Aeronaut Get rid of these OT posts and ranting yaar.

Are there 15 million Bangladeshis in India ?

wow , I didn't know that. We have an expression in Pakistan ( Punjabi expression) , Yar.....

Hoour Chuppo. :D

nope.Its just the another way GOI discriminates its own muslim population by declaring them non-citizen aliens.
@ajtr...Come on if you really want go on a troll mode then you are welcome....Do you really think that there is no illegal BD exists in Assam? Did you ever go that place or studies some authentic news sources.......I will be more happy if GOI would spend money on the development of our Muslim citizens rather than any other country citizens...You are welcome in your opinion to deny it...really is something different what we preach in this foroum...

I have read in some of the posts related to this foroum is that the muslims are local people and they migrated from different parts of India to Assam??...You know...this kind of argument does not hold any value....If any of the citizen of ant state want to migrate...they will migrate to big cities like Delhi,Mumbai,Hyd,Banglaore and so many other cities....Why the hail the people will migrate from their homeland to an area which is India and BD border area where there is no scope of any job or any growth.....

This is just one of the example that i have presented...there are so many cases that i can present it here....BTW..I can agree that the number what the media presents may not be exactly correct...but the fact is significant number of Muslim population enter across India BD border.....

@ajtr...Come on if you really want go on a troll mode then you are welcome....Do you really think that there is no illegal BD exists in Assam? Did you ever go that place or studies some authentic news sources.......I will be more happy if GOI would spend money on the development of our Muslim citizens rather than any other country citizens...You are welcome in your opinion to deny it...really is something different what we preach in this foroum...

I have read in some of the posts related to this foroum is that the muslims are local people and they migrated from different parts of India to Assam??...You know...this kind of argument does not hold any value....If any of the citizen of ant state want to migrate...they will migrate to big cities like Delhi,Mumbai,Hyd,Banglaore and so many other cities....Why the hail the people will migrate from their homeland to an area which is India and BD border area where there is no scope of any job or any growth.....

This is just one of the example that i have presented...there are so many cases that i can present it here....BTW..I can agree that the number what the media presents may not be exactly correct...but the fact is significant number of Muslim population enter across India BD border.....
yes i dont believe that whole of bengali population in assam are bangladeshi.There may be few hundreds of bds living in india but quoting million figure is sheer in-discrimination on indian muslim population to declare them as non citizen aliens.Btw GoBD dont garee with indian contentions of illegal BDs in india.Its for india to prove that they are not indians but BDs. rest is just Indian propaganda against bengali indian muslim population.

Well if try to move them out of the country then the same thing will happen that happened to the jews during ethnic cleansing of Germany, 6 million deaths. This was the biggest loss to the humanity ever more than all the famines, wars, flu, and diseases combined and I say that for a reason.

This is a disaster in the making for India. We should avoid any such incident in Indian history. Better to accept them as a citizen of India and avoid further infiltration.

Back
Top Bottom