What's new

'Millions of Bangladeshi intruders trying to get aadhar cards'

Ah, if you had any common sense you would have understood my post... For Bangladeshis its easier to move to India, Myanmar, Thailand and Malaysia( sea route ) ! I can understand the temptation of risking life for migration to Thailand, Malaysia.. But India and Myanmar make no sense!

But bro thats the fact... there are somany workers in kerala from bangladesh... It is difficult to identify them as they come along with people from west bengal... and most of them doesnt possess any IDs ( i mean indians)

...Should leave US, to migrate to MIGHTY INDIA, to grab a adhar card or something :hitwall:

:D hell NO what will you get by adhar card other than voting for hindustani politicians.

But bro thats the fact... there are somany workers in kerala from bangladesh... It is difficult to identify them as they come along with people from west bengal... and most of them doesnt possess any IDs ( i mean indians)

Who's fault is it? why dont you make your own govts accountable for that instead of cursing Bangladeshis after all illegal immigrants from India is also creating headach on some international borders

:D hell NO what will you get by adhar card other than voting for hindustani politicians.

Who's fault is it? why dont you make your own govts accountable for that instead of cursing Bangladeshis after all illegal immigrants from India is also creating headach on some international borders

Madam partially agree with the first part of your statement... GOI also to be blamed..... I couldnt get what or where you meant with that bolded part!!

[/B]
You've started posting crap of late. Your idiotic uninformed comments are getting excruciating. If that was the case then the entire Muslim population in India (which is more than in Pakistan) would have been declared illegal and non citizen aliens.

Typical female clap trap! Why don't you grow up and become serious for a change instead of indulging in such baloney?

Have you ever been to Assam? Have you interacted with the BD refugees there? I have. They don't even know how to speak either Assamese or Hindi. All they know is a BD dialect only spoken in BD villages. I know what the fu@k is going on out there. You don't. So just shut the heck up.

And stop your twaddle against Indian Muslims. They are as much part of India as Hindus are. But not the Muslims of the BD variety. Go spew your nonsense elsewhere. Ignorant fools get my goat.

please don't waste your energy by feeding an idiot troll .

That's down by 50% from the original tally of 30 mlln, assuming Indians know how to count. Perhaps these people should get together and demand a separate state!!

[/B]
You've started posting crap of late. Your idiotic uninformed comments are getting excruciating. If that was the case then the entire Muslim population in India (which is more than in Pakistan) would have been declared illegal and non citizen aliens.

Typical female clap trap! Why don't you grow up and become serious for a change instead of indulging in such baloney?

Have you ever been to Assam? Have you interacted with the BD refugees there? I have. They don't even know how to speak either Assamese or Hindi. All they know is a BD dialect only spoken in BD villages. I know what the fu@k is going on out there. You don't. So just shut the heck up.

And stop your twaddle against Indian Muslims. They are as much part of India as Hindus are. But not the Muslims of the BD variety. Go spew your nonsense elsewhere. Ignorant fools get my goat.

and if we goes to their village then they says various dirty words to us because we eat pork.

Ignore answering these foolish propaganda please.... Why would anyone Go to India? I can understand Malaysia, thailand. But India??? Give me a break!! Plus our ministers in India recently said the term illegal Bangladeshi is itself illegal. Never heard any indian official claiming anything against it! So keep quiet cry babies!

You should go say that to your people in India.

And dude ask any desi living anywhere,

The subcontinent is a paradise to live in,no foreign country can ever match up.

why would i go to a mcdonalds when i get great paranthas down the street?

Ah, if you had any common sense you would have understood my post... For Bangladeshis its easier to move to India, Myanmar, Thailand and Malaysia( sea route ) ! I can understand the temptation of risking life for migration to Thailand, Malaysia.. But India and Myanmar make no sense!

Going there needs money visa and what not,they have entered here without those things,maybe some of your knows have also crossed over :cheesy:

all right wing upper caste insensitive exclusivist ranting talking about violence against poor migrants who are basically ethnically Indians, instead of talking about real solutions with empathy.

To be fair, our govt (be it congress or any other), does not have the spine to deal with the BII (Bangla Illegal Immigrants) . It's not as if they fell from the sky last year. The issue of BIIs in Mumbai has been a cause for concern since the late 80s. What did successive govts in power do since then?

ZILCH !

Examples of real humane solutions:
1. seal the border completely.
2. It is beyond capacity of police to find 2-3 crore illegal immigrants, prove it in court and arrange deportation of all of them. Instead follow multipronged approach. i.e. Encourage those already living in India to convert to any Indian religion or may be even Christianity.
-- there should be a policy that migrants from Bangladesh (or Pakistan) who officially seek asylum in India on the basis of fear of religious persecution can get immediate citizenship of India as well as initial financial support, adhaar card, free good quality job oriented education etc. recent converts should be included in this. I don't think this is against constitution because already people migrated in 1947 on this basis, same law should be applicable to anyone coming after 1947 also.
-- there should be infrastructure on ground of communities who encourage to carry out such conversions and provide social support to help them starting a dignified life - this part can not be done by government, it has to be done by common people, real volunteers and missionaries.
-- meanwhile keep the sword of deportation hanging and continuing deportation of illegal settlers as much as practically possible.
-- while arranging for jobs for new citizens, Bangladeshis from Assam should be given jobs in W Bengal or elsewhere so that demography of Assam is at least partially normalized.

Back
Top Bottom